December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Congrats Emy!!

I am actively job hunting for a new job. I like my current job, for what I have to do the money is decent, I just can't handle head offices' hair brained ideas for promotions that sound great on paper but in reality trying to meet the deadlines they set for getting everything up and the legal deadlines is near on impossible for the amount of equipment and staff we have on the department. I want to go back to knowing that when I go to bed at night the only reason I will need to get up is cos I need the loo or Madden needs me, not because the system has crashed or they've decided to end a major promotion early and the store has no hope of being legal. I would put up with it if there was a chance of promotion but there isn't.

On a more positive note, things between me and Warren are slowly improving. I took Madden over last night to see him and he had gone out and brought a Christmas tree. I asked him why he's always hated Christmas and he said it's because he associates Christmas with shuffling between his dad and his mums, and he now realises that for me Christmas is a big deal. It's the one time that my family get together (well what there is of it) so it's always a great laugh and a fun time. Think it's also sunk in that, yes, he is now 25, but now we have Madden we can make Christmas the fun time it's supposed to be.

I've waffled a load of trollop so I'll shush now

Thankyou all for Meadows Birthday wishes :flower:

Kelly - jealous of the heat -(and those strong kicks!!!!) in all this rushing around in the heat - do not forget to look after yourself Madam!

Mizze xx

Thankyou ~ :friends:

I won the BnB prize draw :) - get liking their FB page so you get entered in the next one.

Ohhh, well done :happydance: What did you win? :shrug:

Im back in work tomorrow!! Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ignore: Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mizze x

Hope your day at work goes well :hugs: Im sure its tough, but you may find you feel better for it, a little adult company for a while :flower:

To be honest Sammy, I really don't know how any woman deals with the stress of rearing children coupled with a stressful job. I take my hat off to you. I really miss work now, but my job was rarely a bother (except the back-to-school months and Christmas), and I was only part-time.

It's good things are improving between you and OH :) - if I didn't want to read a load of 'trollop' I doubt I'd be on BnB!

Kelly I won a $100 amazon giftcard, which is about £64 :)

To be honest Sammy, I really don't know how any woman deals with the stress of rearing children coupled with a stressful job. I take my hat off to you. I really miss work now, but my job was rarely a bother (except the back-to-school months and Christmas), and I was only part-time.

It's good things are improving between you and OH :) - if I didn't want to read a load of 'trollop' I doubt I'd be on BnB!

Kelly I won a $100 amazon giftcard, which is about £64 :)

Thanks Emy, I'm currently waiting for the green light to take madden in so I can crack on so frustrating. All because head office screwed up.

Hi Girls :wave: As you know we have moved from the Uk to Australia :coolio:

We have bought our car now :happydance:

But i'd like your advice, on what you would do please:

Just looking at houses....Hubby wants us to buy straight away, but our origional plan was to rent for 6 months, to make sure we really like the area :wacko: Dont know what to do???

I would rent just to make sure its exactly what/where you want.

I would buy - as when we moved to Northern Ireland we intended to rent for 6 months with the idea of picking somewhere. The right place never came up and my parents are still renting 8 years later with no savings :nope:

I'd be inclined to stick to the original plan however with latest baby on the way not sure I'd want to rent and then possibly move again

Thanks Mizze!! :) Noah had a lovely party! I will put some pics up soon! :)
Hope C settles well into nursery hun! Noah put up a fight when I wanted to stop too, but it took nearly 3 months to fully get him off, patience lol and not giving in :) On the other hand she might just stop when she has had enough- just do what works best for you. xx
Happy Bday to Meadow for the 6th- sorry I have not been online Kelly. And the twinnies look so cute in that pic Nat!!
Ooh well done on winning that voucher Emy!!

If I have missed any bdays, I apologise. x

We are off for a little getaway this weekend. We leave tomorrow. Can't wait!! :D

My 28 Week bumpie picture :baby:

Attachments

• 28 Weeks ~ DD2.png
    28 Weeks ~ DD2.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 45
Gorgeous bump :) is she very different to your Meadow bump?

Hi all - I cant get on BNB at work sadly! For some reason it wont let me log in :(

However I have been reading and catching up.

Kelly - Id be inclined to rent but to set a time limit -say 6 months to get a feel for the area and then decide to buy or not so that you dont just drift into renting long term - Love the sticky out bump! :)

Wishing - I missed Noah's birthday!!! :cake: I hope you had a lovely day with him! :thumbup:

Well work was okay - a bit dull actually - but this week im doing 3 days so it should be busier. Caitlyn did really well at her nursery -she did 1/2 days Thursday and Friday - 8am-1pm. She did cry when I left :( but thats to be expected and actually she settled much faster than I thought she would. The BIG test is this coming week when she is with the grandma's for a day and then she has two full days in nursery. She was tired and hungry for milk both days.

The worry is that her poo is still very very loose - but the HV and Dr say its common to take several weeks to get back to normal but I worry that nursery wont take her - I know its not true diarrhea as we had it tested twice and there is no infection but FX the nursery might not see it that way!

Mizze x

hey girls sorry not been on for ages - hardly ever get much time on the laptop now with DH being at home all the time!!!!

Kelly i love your bump pic - gorgeous!!

Some good news from here - I got a BFP on Sunday!!!!!! Still feeling very tentative about it as its still really early days, I'll be 5 weeks on Thursday by my calculations and due 16 Aug which is my b'day!!!!!

hey girls sorry not been on for ages - hardly ever get much time on the laptop now with DH being at home all the time!!!!

Kelly i love your bump pic - gorgeous!!

Some good news from here - I got a BFP on Sunday!!!!!! Still feeling very tentative about it as its still really early days, I'll be 5 weeks on Thursday by my calculations and due 16 Aug which is my b'day!!!!!

Congratulations :D! Am sure you are feeling tentative but a BFP is brilliant when you were TTC for ages last time :)

:hugs:

Thats lovely news ~ :bfp::thumbup: ~ Many Congrats & lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

Congrats Wilsmum!!! :D so exciting!!
Kelly what a lovely bump! :) No wonder you are having 4! you look amazing preggo :)
Mizze, thanks so much! SO glad C went better at nursery and you are getting into the swing of things at work. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->