December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Yes its really good Emy- bless her she is so big now she can hardly move!

Mizze x

Hasnt she just! She is amazing. She is in the hospital already so if they need to get them out quick for any reason before then - she is already to go. But 35 weeks is so good I dont think they ever thought they would manage to get them this far. Hopefully they will then need less intensive care and will be able to stay together. FX

Mizze x

Does she know what she's having? Imagine that...an above average family number of children - all at once :) wonderful though.

Aww man I wanna be preg!

Mizze is this her first lot of babies lol? And does she know the sex's? Im always amazed at multiple prenancies :)

3 boys! I dont know the names - I have been privately been calling them Joe, Jack & Jacob! :haha::blush:

These are her first but my cousin (who is her partner) has a 19yr old son from his 1st marriage. He just turned 49! Yep FORTY nine. She is roughly my age - late (for me very late!) 30's.

Mizze x

Aaw how special Mizze! :) !! So exciting for your cousin and his family!! 3 boys! ! AMAZiNG all the best to them. and hope you are doing well xxxx :flower:

Niamh was a 35 week baby and if hadn't been for her jaundice she wouldent have needed to go to special care and we could have been home after 48 hours so fingers crossed!

I thought about Niamh when I was writing it Lozzy, but I couldnt remember if she had been 35 or 36 weeks.

So FX for lovely healthy babies - they will be c-sectioned - I dont think they would even attempt a natural with 3

Mizze x

Yeah, think they'd be a bit mad attempting a natrual birth with three. The last one would be bound to get distressed I'd say or you'd be so tired by the last one you couldn't push anymore.

Make sure you update and tell us what she called them :)

I will hon! :)

A friend (who posts on here now) found out today her third IUI failed - so she has to wait until Sept before she can do IVF - FX that works for her -its been very stressful this IUI thing so far.

Mizze xx

Shame Mizze that is so sad :( hugs to her!
Oh wow Kelly - almost that time !!....again ;)
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone too! :flower: Noah has a 1st bday party today :)

Yay Kelly - I cant believe she is nearly here!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooo!

Mizze x

Im moving into my new home on Monday too :wohoo: Really cant wait

Then on Tuesday, our shipment from the Uk is delivered ~ My Boys cant wait for their PS3 & Xbox! :dance:

How are you feeling Kelly? X

This past week, I have been really exausted :sleep: My hips/back/pelvis are really aching, as are my legs & feet!

Jeez, I really had forgotton how hard these lst weeks are....funny how that happens hey! :wacko:

:( just think all your aches and pains will be gone soon and you'll have another beautiful baby girl.
Any Aussie names in mind?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"