December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Oh my goodness Kelly - is it me or has this pregnancy been about 1/2 the time of Meadow's! :baby::baby::flower::blush:

Caitlyn babbles and makes lots of noise but says sod all to the point so I dont think she has any real words as yet although she will make the same noise close to "all gone" if you do it in a sing song voice - but she is just repeating not using the words if that makes sense - she is spending a LOT of time standing up on her own and does a mean hip swing dance but no actual steps yet!

Wishing we do stacking cups - Caitlyn loves to take the top off anything and put things inside one another etc, we read with her which all of a sudden she has taken to, she has taken a real liking to her old bouncer chair which she stands sideways on to and bounces it up and down and then plays with the straps trying make them click together - she will do that for hours! :)

Mizze xx

Wowwww Kelly I'm sure you've only been pregnant for 2 months and the time is already nearly here!! Eeeeee! How is everyone doing?

Inaya has just started standing alone, am so proud of her! She has 4 teeth and is saying mama and dada and ta for thank you, she loves her shape sorter toy and sits concentrating for ages putting her shapes in it. She keeps hugging her toys and is such a little diva if she doesn't get her own way. Ayden kisses everyone and everything. He's talking SO MUCH but in His own little language, he says mama and dada and always telling us off with his little finger! He's so strong on his legs but refuses to stand longer than a second, probably because he can crawl at the speed of light. He's so boisterous and will NOT listen to No, he's like a little bulldozer!

Husband is in dallas for business and it looks like we are probably going to be moving out there at the end of this year or early next, so my heads a bit all over the place right now about it! Am excited but scared and the thought of leaving my family kills me, but I know it will be good for us.

Xxxxxx

Who fast forwarded time?.....:haha:

I am so not ready for this LO :blush: I mean literally not ready, have nothing, zilch, zero! :wacko:

Hi Nat- Lovely to see you on again!! :D the twins are just gorge in your sig! AAh Dallas! that will be interesting ;) As long as you have your little fam with you, you will be ok, and the rest of your fam will be a plane ride away :hugs:
Noah is full on walking lol! He hardly wants to crawl anymore! And he also has his own language hehe :) maybe we have confused him speaking two languages to him. But he says "mama" and "tata" for dada lol ;) and he says cat and out. then he has his own version of book, penguin, ducky, teddy. He loves to dance, so anytime he hears music he is standing up and shaking his hips! :) He is also so cheeky, doesn't listen to no and started mini tantrums, by kicking his legs etc when he can't get his way! :o But he is sooo funny- cracks me up all the time :) And gives loads of kisses and loves it when you kiss him :)
...KELLY!! oh my- get ready lady! your baby is coming!! :yipee:

Miss Emily :) walking, climbing, pretty much just a ratbag :)

Attachments

• emily.jpg
    emily.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 8
Niamh has loads of toys but isent bothered. She would rather empty the CD's from the rack

Judes the same Laura, he loves pulling out the dvds because he knows its naughty! If i got rid of all his toys he wouldnt care so long as theres dvds,cds, surround sound and remotes lol!!

I have exciting news.....

We have bought a house! :happydance:

We move in 4 days before bubs is born! :loopy:

Bumpie picture time!.....Havent taken one for a while

Heres 32 & 35 weeks....Any changes??? :shrug:

Attachments

• 32 Week bump ~ DD2.png
    32 Week bump ~ DD2.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 35 Week bump DD2.png
    35 Week bump DD2.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 25
Oh wow Kelly!! Congratulations!! :yipee: that is wonderful news!! And yes, your bump has grown indeed :D !!!!!

Kelly you've definitely dropped! Lovely bump! So exciting :) xx

Hi Nat- Lovely to see you on again!! :D the twins are just gorge in your sig! AAh Dallas! that will be interesting ;) As long as you have your little fam with you, you will be ok, and the rest of your fam will be a plane ride away :hugs:
Noah is full on walking lol! He hardly wants to crawl anymore! And he also has his own language hehe :) maybe we have confused him speaking two languages to him. But he says "mama" and "tata" for dada lol ;) and he says cat and out. then he has his own version of book, penguin, ducky, teddy. He loves to dance, so anytime he hears music he is standing up and shaking his hips! :) He is also so cheeky, doesn't listen to no and started mini tantrums, by kicking his legs etc when he can't get his way! :o But he is sooo funny- cracks me up all the time :) And gives loads of kisses and loves it when you kiss him :)
...KELLY!! oh my- get ready lady! your baby is coming!! :yipee:

Caitlyn does this - its brilliant - but then she falls on her bum as she wont take that first step just yet! Caitlyn does the tantrums too! :blush::dohh:

I have exciting news.....

We have bought a house! :happydance:

We move in 4 days before bubs is born! :loopy:

Wooo! :happydance: And yes that bump has definately dropped - looks amazing!!!

Mizze xx

great news kelly and great bump, like the others have said its def dropped!!!

Thanks Girls ~ Im so excited to move into our new house :yipee:

Just hope this LO stays cooking until the 24th! :baby: Really dont want her to arrive earlier, have so much still to do & want to bring her home to the new house, not this rental with no air-con :nope:

Sooo much to catch up on! Haven't had internet in nearly a week - what a nightmare!

Silas babbles but no words. He says something frequently that sounds like his name but apart from that and something like 'hello' nothing. Mamamama Babababa Dadadadada etc.

Emily has such a lot of gorgeous dark hair!

And Nat it's always lovely to see your beautiful twins <3

Meadow has just started dancing (she twirls around, dancing her little feet) & singing too ~ So cute :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->