December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

:( just think all your aches and pains will be gone soon and you'll have another beautiful baby girl.
Any Aussie names in mind?
X

Thankyou :flower:

Yes, we do have her name picked ~ But its top secret until she arrives! :shhh:

Awwww Kelly, go on, go on, go on, go on, go-oonnnnnnnn :haha:

Lozzy is right we wont tell...

Still no news on triplets - given there was a planned C-Section Im fairly sure nothing bad has happened - but I want to know!:blush: but am a bit wary of ringing my poor Aunt who might be helping to care for 3 babies!

Mizze

Awwww Kelly, go on, go on, go on, go on, go-oonnnnnnnn :haha:

Lozzy is right we wont tell...

Still no news on triplets - given there was a planned C-Section Im fairly sure nothing bad has happened - but I want to know!:blush: but am a bit wary of ringing my poor Aunt who might be helping to care for 3 babies!

Mizze

:haha: Your as bad as my Sister, she keeps asking for 'clues' :winkwink:

Can you mayby text your Aunt? :shrug: That way she can reply when she is free

Kelly you are made of stern stuff!!

Jack (5lbs 10), Matthew (4lbs 12) and Rhys (4lbs 8) were born yesterday teatime - all are well :) and all are at the local hospital with their Mum. :wohoo: :happydance:

Mizze xx

Ahh who had triplets?? So sweet!

Kelly, its Natalie isn't it?! :winkwink:

Awww and good weights for them too :)

Kelly nearly on the 7-day-countdown!

Waiting for my darned AF. ¬¬

Oh fantastic news Mizze! Thats fantastic weights for 3 of them - my god the poor women must have been huge and sooo tired and heavy carrying them all around!

Can't believe its only a week till yr LO arrives Kelly! Where did the time go?!?!?

Can't believe its only a week till yr LO arrives Kelly! Where did the time go?!?!?

I have no idea ~ Wish I could have it back though!!! :winkwink:

Kelly you are made of stern stuff!!

Jack (5lbs 10), Matthew (4lbs 12) and Rhys (4lbs 8) were born yesterday teatime - all are well :) and all are at the local hospital with their Mum. :wohoo: :happydance:

Mizze xx

:yipee: No wonder she couldnt walk! :wacko:

Many Congrats :baby::baby::baby::cloud9:

Kelly, its Natalie isn't it?! :winkwink:

:haha: Ferrero would be nice!

Kelly nearly on the 7-day-countdown!

Waiting for my darned AF. ¬¬

A week today!!!!! Excited :happydance: but sooooooo nervous, I cannot tell you :help:

Hope AF arrives soon :flower:

Ooooh had a long conversation with my Aunty (grandma to triplets) yesterday - the babies are all fine but 3 hours after delivery their Mum had a really bad haemorrege (sp?) and had to go back into surgery twice to stop the bleeding - she manged, by the skin of her teeth, to avoid a hysterectomy - apparently though she is feeling much better today and has now seen and held all the babas!:happydance:

1 WEEK TO GO Kelly - :wohoo:

Mizze xx

Ooooh had a long conversation with my Aunty (grandma to triplets) yesterday - the babies are all fine but 3 hours after delivery their Mum had a really bad haemorrege (sp?) and had to go back into surgery twice to stop the bleeding - she manged, by the skin of her teeth, to avoid a hysterectomy - apparently though she is feeling much better today and has now seen and held all the babas!:happydance:

1 WEEK TO GO Kelly - :wohoo:

Mizze xx

Oh my goodness ~ So glad she is Ok now :flower:

Woah that's scary :s...I can't imagine even being threatened with a hysterectomy. Glad she's alright now though :)

What goes well with Meadow now...Summer? Oh gizzus a clue :p is it in the top 100?

Actually, as your all my good 'old' Friends....You realise we have known each other for about 2 years now :friends:

Heres another clue.....I have already given this clue to my Family

The last part of her name ends with 'ana' :kiss:

Let the guessing game commence :haha:

You have to promise not to say if someone gets it right! I like surprises ;)

Alana is my guess. My Landlord's oldest daughters' name and cause I can't think of any other girls names that end in 'ana' :haha:

You have to promise not to say if someone gets it right! I like surprises ;)

.............There is no worries on that, I really do doubt if anyone can guess it :winkwink:

P.S....Alanas good....but its not right! :haha:

Oooh! - Hmmm - do you know I actually thought of a name she might be in the middle of the night! It didnt end with 'ana' though and I cant remember what id thought of now!!

Hmmm - Mariana is my guess!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"