December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Its lovely when they react to music isnt it! Caitlyn's hip swing happened when my Dad played her old rock n roll records - she's an Elvis impersonator at 1!

Mizze xx

Im back......Did anyone even miss me!? :friends:

I woke Saturday morning to a small bleed of bright red blood, went to hospital, the bleed stopped, but had to stay overnight for obs....

The next day, was told if ecg was clear I could go home, but LOs heartrate was fast, so had to be put on drip, scanned twice & had blood tests (as im rheusus negative)

They were takling of delivering LO if her heartrate didnt stabilise :wacko:

By the afternoon her heartrate was back to normal & all scans & blood tests were good :thumbup:

Got home yesterday ~ But have terrible backache & feel really drained :awww:

Im back......Did anyone even miss me!? :friends:

I woke Saturday morning to a small bleed of bright red blood, went to hospital, the bleed stopped, but had to stay overnight for obs....

The next day, was told if ecg was clear I could go home, but LOs heartrate was fast, so had to be put on drip, scanned twice & had blood tests (as im rheusus negative)

They were takling of delivering LO if her heartrate didnt stabilise :wacko:

By the afternoon her heartrate was back to normal & all scans & blood tests were good :thumbup:

Got home yesterday ~ But have terrible backache & feel really drained :awww:
oh hun! I thought this thread had gone all quiet - :hugs::hugs: glad you are both okay xxxxxx

Mizze x

Oh Kelly that sounds so scary, I am glad you and the baby are OK now.

Not long until she is out now x x x

Wooah, bit scary! :hugs:

Come on baby, another couple of weeks!

Hope your feeling ok Kelly, glad she's staying in there a little longer x

Thankyou everyone ~ I love this group :friends:

I am doing Ok & LO is staying put, hopefully until the 24th (csection date) :baby: FX

Was given my 'instructions' for pre csection today, eeeeeekkkkk, its real & happening soon!!! :haha:

Aaw Kelly it is so exciting! Have you guys thought of a name yet?
xx
Hope everyone else is doing well- Noah has 10 teeth now! they are just popping out! lol.

Aaw Kelly it is so exciting! Have you guys thought of a name yet?
xx
Hope everyone else is doing well- Noah has 10 teeth now! they are just popping out! lol.

Thankyou :flower: We do have a name, but top secret until she arrives :shhh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 teeth ~ Well done Noah :thumbup:

Meadow is on 10 too, four top 2 bottom, 4 back ones :winkwink:

Ailsa still only has 2 teeth although I think she might have a couple coming thru on the top now!

Knackered today - had Wil up most of the night witht his sickness bug, poor thing. He was first sick at 8pm and the last time was 4 this morning!! Just waiting to see if Ailsa and I get it now! Everytime hes had a sickness bug I've come down with it about 2-3 days later!

Ailsa still only has 2 teeth although I think she might have a couple coming thru on the top now!

Knackered today - had Wil up most of the night witht his sickness bug, poor thing. He was first sick at 8pm and the last time was 4 this morning!! Just waiting to see if Ailsa and I get it now! Everytime hes had a sickness bug I've come down with it about 2-3 days later!

:hugs: To little Wil ~ Hope he gets well soon :bunny: & hope you dont get it now! :flower:

Oh Wilsmum - how exhausting! :hug:

Im fighting a constant headache today - Caitlyn decided she wasnt going back to sleep after her 12.30am feed - took me an HOUR before she feel asleep again after which I was fully awake. She was a little s*d, I got headbutted at least once and I dont think she is currently teething and im afraid I got rather annoyed with her. Its my three day week in work- so im currently counting the mintues down and DH is picking her up today as I honestly dont want to drive with her in the car. Im not safe im sure of it

The sooner we bite the bullet and refuse night feeds the better! Roll on next week, it will be tough but its not as if teh nights are a bed of roses at the moment as it is! :nope:

Mizze :coffee::coffee::sleep:

aaw shame Mizze hope your headache goes away and you get some rest soon.
Aaw Kelly!! can't wait to find out your precious lo's name! :)
Aaw wilsmum, hope Wil gets better soon and you and Ailsa don't catch it xx :hug:

Oh Wilsmum - how exhausting! :hug:

Im fighting a constant headache today - Caitlyn decided she wasnt going back to sleep after her 12.30am feed - took me an HOUR before she feel asleep again after which I was fully awake. She was a little s*d, I got headbutted at least once and I dont think she is currently teething and im afraid I got rather annoyed with her. Its my three day week in work- so im currently counting the mintues down and DH is picking her up today as I honestly dont want to drive with her in the car. Im not safe im sure of it

The sooner we bite the bullet and refuse night feeds the better! Roll on next week, it will be tough but its not as if teh nights are a bed of roses at the moment as it is! :nope:

Mizze :coffee::coffee::sleep:

:hugs: Mizzie ~ Wishing you a better day

Good luck for next week :hug:

Aw thanks ladies - have posted threads on the toddler and Breastfeeding board. Have had some useful replies :)

Mizze xx

Yay Kelly!! :) :happydance:

Next Wednesday my Cousin's triplets are due to arrive! :wohoo: at 35 weeks. :)

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->