December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Im all out of ana's im afraid - wooo Kelly - not long now!! :) :wohoo:

Mizzeana

I cant believe it....No internet as of tommorow for approx 10 days! :nope:

Your all gonna have to wait even longer for my update! :dohh:

Take care all & I will update as soon as I can :hugs:

OMG! No internet for 10 days! How will we all survive! The suspense will kill us!!!!!

Good luck hun xXx

Am guessing exact same weight as Meadow.

So many name's ending in Ana! :haha: 10 days is too looooong!

Your teasing us lol!

Hope it all goes well can't wait to hear your update!!!!!
Xx

10 days!!!! hope it all goes well xxxxx
Mizze xx

Good Luck Kelly :flower:

...Roseana? Not long till we find out!

KELLY it's been 10days!!! Hope your both doing ok :)

Wishing: how is Noah? X

Wanna hear about and see this baby girl! Hope everything is ok x

Lol - Id worked out it was 10 days too! Kelly, I hope all went well.

C'mon - lets see and hear all about your new little girl - Am so excited to hear her name

On another topic - drum roll please

Caitlyn STTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9+ HOURS the longest sleep yet - Im so excited its ridiculous :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

She has also, since Friday, started to walk and im thinking the one has influenced the other.

Im praying it continues and I re-learn to sttn too!

Mizze xxx

We had two nights of STTN this week, first time since...september I think. Amazing for Caitlyn as I know she hasn't done it before :)

He reverted back though. Last night woke 12, 1am, then 2am didn't go back to sleep till 4am then awake at 7 :( I wanted to cry.

Hi Girls :flower:

Thanks for your messages ~ :friends:

My 4th csection was a complicated one, firstly the spinal took ages to get right & I had shooting pains to my foot which scared the hell out of me!

Then they opened me up & found that my uterus was already open, my old scar had split inside me & the only thing holding LO in was her amniotic sac! :shock: My bladder was also 'stuck' to my old scar tissue!......Obviously they didnt tell me until after the op, but I knew something was wrong, as it took sooooo long

Im in alot of pain (my worst csection of them all) & I am suffering with spinal headaches/visual disturbances & numbess :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But the fantastic news is.....

We are very happy to announce the safe arrival of

Oceana

Born Friday 24th February 2012 at 14.12

Weighing 9lbs 2oz

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:! For the safe (if complicated - ouch!!!!) arrival of Oceana -

Aww Meadow and Oceana - how pretty. Bet they dont have problems with others sharing their names - I work with a woman whose daughter is also a Caitlin and there is another in her signing class!

Caitlyn woke 3 times last night - :hug: emydra I know EXACTLY how you feel. Ah well!:hugs:

Be well soon Kelly hun :kiss:

Mizze xx

Oh gosh Kelly - what a traumatic time fo ryou but so glad Oceana arrived safely and I really hope yr feeling better and back to yrself soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->