• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi all have already posted about this on FB but I know a few of you aren;t on there so thought I should let you know that after a trip to the hospital yesterday afternoon we discovered the baby had no heartbeat and had died at around 15 weeks. I was due to go in on Monday but nature took its own course last night and I actually delivered on the bathroom floor while waiting for the ambulance. After an overnight stay in hospital I'm home again now and all is well physically.

:hug: I really am so very sorry to hear your sad news :hugs:

My thoughts are with you & your DH at this terrible time :hugs:

Oh Wilsmum I am ever so sorry! :hug: Sending you lots of hugs. I hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time. Thinking of you xxxx

blimey where did the time go? how are you bearign up kelly? r u all healed and better now?

Thanks Girls ~ She is doing well, lovely :baby: Growing quickly out of her 0-3 month clothes! :dohh:

I have healed really well & the doctor even said I can drive! At just 3 weeks! Not that im going too far, 2 LO's can be difficult to get out the house with & then once out....I rush about so quickly to get home again.....Still the bonus to that is that im not spending alot at the shops! :haha:

Meadow is adorable with her little Sister :cloud9: & it makes the small age gap all worth the hard work :hugs:

i'm doing ok thanks hun, all seems a bit surreal like its happened to someone else! Had my first encounter with someone who didn't know when i took Wil to school yesterday, she said to me that I was still looking super slim and how many weeks was I now - bless her heart when I said I'd lost the baby 2 weeks ago, not sure who was more upset her or me!
I just have to count my blessings - i'm so lucky in many ways - i have to wonderful children and my health and husband and we can always try again.
I do still firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and before this DH and I were really not gettign on at all and it was getting to the point where we were going to end up having a trial seperation so the good thing to come of this is that its shown us both where our priorities lie and brought us closer together again, I guess you could say its saved our marriage really.

i'm doing ok thanks hun, all seems a bit surreal like its happened to someone else! Had my first encounter with someone who didn't know when i took Wil to school yesterday, she said to me that I was still looking super slim and how many weeks was I now - bless her heart when I said I'd lost the baby 2 weeks ago, not sure who was more upset her or me!
I just have to count my blessings - i'm so lucky in many ways - i have to wonderful children and my health and husband and we can always try again.
I do still firmly believe that everything happens for a reason and before this DH and I were really not gettign on at all and it was getting to the point where we were going to end up having a trial seperation so the good thing to come of this is that its shown us both where our priorities lie and brought us closer together again, I guess you could say its saved our marriage really.

Im so glad you are trying to look upon the positives that has come out of something so tragic, thats really the best way you can be :hugs: You are right, things happen for a reason & for whatever reason God needed to call your angel back

Im so pleased you & your DH are now back on the right track & you are there to support one another ~ :flower:

Keep strong :hug:

You're amazing Anouska, so glad there has been some positive stuff come of this :hugs:

You're amazing Anouska, so glad there has been some positive stuff come of this :hugs:

How is the TTC + BFing going Emy?

My cycles are back now - caught the very first eggy but it turned out to be chemical :nope: So I am just sitting here waiting to ovulate...

Have you found your cycles are screwy at all? x

:hug: Anouska xxxx

Amelie - good luck this cycle :hug: to you too

Kelly - I cant believe Oceana is a month old already!! Great news on you recovering so well

Still BF Caitlyn here - but finding now she is regularly going 7-8 hours in the night - I do hope this is the start of her wanting to sleep through and not feed at night.
Mizze

Amelie - good luck this cycle :hug: to you too

Still BF Caitlyn here - but finding now she is regularly going 7-8 hours in the night - I do hope this is the start of her wanting to sleep through and not feed at night.
Mizze

Ivy is night weaned now - it took 3 months almost exactly since we started gently trying to start the process.

She only has 1 feed a day now, just before bed :hugs:

My cycles are back now - caught the very first eggy but it turned out to be chemical :nope: So I am just sitting here waiting to ovulate...

My cycles are completely unfathomable. I'm waiting on AF at the mo at CD39, but have had her show up as early as CD27. I can't seem to pinpoint when I'm ovulating at all :nope:. When I get AF this time I'm going to take a month of minipill in the hope it resets me and because I really don't want another December birthday.

Sorry to hear you had a chemical :( but that's also a good sign that you managed to catch eggy on your first go! More than I've managed on the last 3 cycles. Good luck! Have a feeling you'lll beat me at the rate things are currently going at. x

Feeds are pretty random here, he still gets one midday before nap and on demand if he decides he wants it (which has been a fair bit recently as he's been off his food and not feeling well). Then when he goes to bed and often when he wakes up as well. He asks for water a lot more though when he's eating and stuff so I know he's getting less liquid from me.

My cycles are completely unfathomable. I'm waiting on AF at the mo at CD39, but have had her show up as early as CD27. I can't seem to pinpoint when I'm ovulating at all :nope:. When I get AF this time I'm going to take a month of minipill in the hope it resets me and because I really don't want another December birthday.

Sorry to hear you had a chemical :( but that's also a good sign that you managed to catch eggy on your first go! More than I've managed on the last 3 cycles. Good luck! Have a feeling you'lll beat me at the rate things are currently going at. x

Gargh that is sucky that you are still all over the place. I am on CD 14 at the moment with signs that something is going to happen but my OPKs don't suggest ov. is imminant, I used to ov. pre Ivy on CD 18/19 though so all is not lost.

The mini pill idea sounds like a good plan, I know a few girls who are bfing who did the same :hugs:

Wow not been on here in aaages!

Congrats Kelly (a bit late) :blush:

Anouska - :hug: xx

Alicia - I'm sure you'll catch the next eggy xx

Emmy - good luck with ttc etc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member