December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Congratulations Kelly!! Hope your on the mend soon, and I think we where all way of guessing her name lol it's lovely really unusual, I hope you don't mind but I let the December dreamers no on the facebook group. And was a fantastic weight she was!
X

Thanks Girls :friends:

How are you prenouncing her name, tell me what you think it would be? :shrug: So far, most people get it wrong & im wondering if I should alter the spelling?

Congratulations Kelly!! Hope your on the mend soon, and I think we where all way of guessing her name lol it's lovely really unusual, I hope you don't mind but I let the December dreamers no on the facebook group. And was a fantastic weight she was!
X

Of course I dont mind :winkwink: Thankyou for letting the other Dreamers know

Congratulations Kelly, another amazing weight bubba....you are a fantastic 'oven' :haha:

Sorry the C-Sec was complicated, I hope you are getting lots of help at home and are on the mend soon :hugs:

I would pronounce the name 'o-shee-arna'

Yay Kelly congrats hun and :hug: for the pain your in :hugs: Oceana is a beautiful name have never heard of a baby called it before :thumbup: Id prenounce it O-shee-anna, is that right? xxx

Congratations Kelly! Glad she arrived safely despite the complications, hope your not in too much discomfort for long.

I think i'd pronounce it ous-ana?!

Welcome Oceana! - LOVE her name, prettiest ana name ever! Sorry about the awful c-section, thank goodness LO was ok, I've never heard of such a scary problem with a pass c-section.

Assuming it's pronounced 'Oh-shee-Ar-nah'

Girls I'm having a problem with LO sleep now...

Last night he woke at 12 as I was dozing off and he didn't go back to sleep until 6am...OH was with him most of the time and we were both messes and getting emotional. He sounded the most distressed I've ever heard him, everytime he went near his bed. Thrashing and screaming, just unbelievable...
Then up at 8am...Nothing worked. We had him in our bed and he just screamed or messed about...had him up 2 hours to wear him out.

I don't think I can handle too many more nights like that.

Emy is Silas walking yet? Ivy did what you describe just before she started doing more walking x

Thanks very much, no he's trolley pushing everything that moves, cruising along the walls but only one of two times has he taken forward steps without anything and usually he just falls over.

Really hope that's it, so difficult with him like this x

Oh Emy - I hope you have a better night. Im sure as C has now been walking a week that (last night being a slight exception) we have had better nights - but 2 weeks to 10 days ago I was at my wits end with her sleeping - im sure its not a coincidence and maybe you will see a developmental leap soon. As well as the walking C's vocab has doubled all of a sudden too.

I have my fx for a reasonable night tonight

Kelly id pronounce Oceana's name as O-she-ana

Mizze x

We actually prenounce her name

oh see arna

It was going t be oh she arna, but wasnt keen on the shortened version 'ohshie' ~ prefer 'oh see'

Does that make sense?! :winkwink:

Now, just got to decide if to change the spelling, or put a ...'... over the C? :shrug:

I would just keep the spelling as it is to be honest.

My name is Alicia, pronounced A-liss-ee-a but I get called A-lee-sha and A-lee-see-a all the time, it doesnt bother me a huge amount and if your name is a little bit unusual you just get used to it.

My name is Alicia, pronounced A-liss-ee-a but I get called A-lee-sha and A-lee-see-a all the time, it doesnt bother me a huge amount and if your name is a little bit unusual you just get used to it.

I agree, people will be hearing her name rather than reading it. And when they are reading it she can correct them :thumbup:

Natalie when are the next set of twins coming?

I agree, people will be hearing her name rather than reading it. And when they are reading it she can correct them :thumbup:

Natalie when are the next set of twins coming?

:trouble:

Congrats Kelly!!! Hope you're all better soon! And Oceana is a beautiful name :) Makes me think of calm and the sound of waves :)
Hope everyone is doing well! Noah is almost running lol. He just wants to walk everywhere! And I am studying away so been really busy. Big hugs to all of you! xx :hugs:

Hi all have already posted about this on FB but I know a few of you aren;t on there so thought I should let you know that after a trip to the hospital yesterday afternoon we discovered the baby had no heartbeat and had died at around 15 weeks. I was due to go in on Monday but nature took its own course last night and I actually delivered on the bathroom floor while waiting for the ambulance. After an overnight stay in hospital I'm home again now and all is well physically.

:hugs: Im so sorry my dear.

:hugs::hugs:

thinking of you

Mizze xx

Very sorry to hear that Anouska :( :hugs:. Hope your family are around and supporting you though such a difficult and tragic thing.

Am thinking of you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->