• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Facebook users:

How far along is Kerrie now? :shrug: How is she doing?

Who else is on the f/b group that doesnt come on here?
:flower:

She's 28wk :) Zoe also found out she is pregnant again :)

Ness is ttc

I think the majority if people who posted on here are on the fb group, laura, sammy, Kirsty, charlotte, ruskana, Jenny, both siobhans, linzi, michelle, Emma, Chloe, Zoe, delyth, Gemma, Kathryn, Amy, Louise,nat,other Zoe, Alicia, Emma, Denise, Hannah, michaela, Rachel, Rebecca, then kerrie an anouska but they come on here aswell i might of missed somone out?? (sorry if i have lol) x

Hi girls, I'm naughty and forget to check my subscribed threads.

Hope every ones ok,

Hi all - Just a very quick check in - havent been much online atm

Gotta go - just been called!

Mizze x

She's 28wk :) Zoe also found out she is pregnant again :)

Ness is ttc

I think the majority if people who posted on here are on the fb group, laura, sammy, Kirsty, charlotte, ruskana, Jenny, both siobhans, linzi, michelle, Emma, Chloe, Zoe, delyth, Gemma, Kathryn, Amy, Louise,nat,other Zoe, Alicia, Emma, Denise, Hannah, michaela, Rachel, Rebecca, then kerrie an anouska but they come on here aswell i might of missed somone out?? (sorry if i have lol) x

I miss them :cry: Tell them to get their butts back on here, at least now & then ~ Be lovely to hear from them :friends:

Good luck ttc Ness :dust:

Congrats to Zoe :bfp:

& WOW ~ Yours & Kerries pregnancies are flying by :shock: Does it feel like that to you? :shrug:

Sorry forgot siobhan is pregnant aswell she had an early scan yesterday, I think alot of the girls don't come on here anymore tbh :(

I can't believe I'll 33wks Tomoz it's going far to quickly but I can't wait till he/she arrives. Ordering my pram on Monday then that's all the big items got :)
How's you and the girls? X

Sorry forgot siobhan is pregnant aswell she had an early scan yesterday, I think alot of the girls don't come on here anymore tbh :(

I can't believe I'll 33wks Tomoz it's going far to quickly but I can't wait till he/she arrives. Ordering my pram on Monday then that's all the big items got :)
How's you and the girls? X

Sorry, im better with usernames than real names! :dohh: But Congrats Siobhan (whoever you are!) :haha:

Aww, your more organised than I was! :blush: I only packed my hospital bag just before I left for my csection!!! Bought the pram after she arrived!! But I do LOVE LOVE LOVE my pram, its awesome:thumbup:

I can't find the new FB group, only the old one which is abandoned.

I think Siobhan's user name was butterfly. She has a little girl called Mollie who's with the angel's and Rosie was born in the middle of December.

Iv asked some one to add you in Emma, I dident realise you hadent been added in.

I think Siobhan's user name was butterfly. She has a little girl called Mollie who's with the angel's and Rosie was born in the middle of December.

Iv asked some one to add you in Emma, I dident realise you hadent been added in.

Oh yes, Siobhan (butterfly) I really liked her, how could I forget :friends: (baby mush brain, thats how!):wacko:

How lovely ~ Please tell her I said Congrats :cloud9:

I'm going to get the hauck roadster duo it's the only one me and OH agreed on apart from the first wheels which we where going to buy last week but the dimensions of it where huge and really wasn't suitable for us :(
X

I'm going to get the hauck roadster duo it's the only one me and OH agreed on apart from the first wheels which we where going to buy last week but the dimensions of it where huge and really wasn't suitable for us :(
X

We have the baby jogger city select & its amazing :cloud9: So easy to push, fold, lift, take apart, put together ~ really do rate it :thumbup:

Cost $1000+ ~ but worth it & can use it as a single when Meadows too big :winkwink:

We also get so many comments on it when out :blush:

I'm sick of two faced annoying women so not sure why it's brought me back here?! bnb bitchfest lol
Miss some of you non fb girls though. I'm not on the fb group but will be onhere to check up! :hug:
Welcome back Zoe xx

did i miss something? i don't get on the laptop much when Dh is home so i check up on my phone but its a nightmare!

I'm perfectly ok :)
I just can't be bothered to deal with people who have double standards and just thought it'd be best I left before I got too wound up that's all.
How's everyone today?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"