December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Amelie - no its amazing the fascination she has for it! Eeeek! :wacko:

Kelly - sadly I didnt get a night's sleep - both DH and I were awake from around 3 expecting her to wake!! :dohh::dohh:

There's an empty drawer we let him open and close and he puts things into it lots. LOVES his books, he sits and turns the pages and opens the flaps if there is some.

But reading the other posts he also adores my purse and he does like the shape sorter. We lost the circle though, :dohh: and it was the one he could consistantly do!

I recommend a 'discovery cylinder' we got one from boots when he was about 8 months old and he still loves it and plays with it and likes to feel about and get the shapes out. Well done Caitlyn!!! :happydance:

And crayons are impressive. He briefly he a go on a friends aquadoodle (before trying to suck the water out of the pen!) and I was impressed at that!

Emy - Im impressed Caitlyn just rips the flaps out of hers and I have had to put those books away for the moment

She had a terrible night last night - nothing but cough, cough, cough all night - poor mite - she is full of cold. Today im knackered as I had to sleep in with her as she was throwing herself all round the bed in an attempt to get into a comfortable position - nothing we tried really worked though :(

Mizze

Oh, you should've seen the looks I got at the airport when he was sitting beside me with his 'Dear Zoo' and casually turning the pages and lifting the flaps! I was a proud Mummy!

As for the speech I mentioned previously, all notable words have stopped (apart form random repeats). We get BAH a lot with a big open mouth and YAY as an expression of joy :).

Kelly - sadly I didnt get a night's sleep - both DH and I were awake from around 3 expecting her to wake!! :dohh::dohh:

Mizze

....:dohh: I always do the same & when they are small, if they dont wake up, I start panicking, so give them a little poke! :haha:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the books, my DS2 loved books & would never dream of ripping them (equally he didnt like getting his hands dirty from anything!) He was such a good baby....:cloud9::baby::cloud9:

Fast forward to Meadow.....:wacko: She gets mess everywhere, if you try & read her a book, she shuts it....:dohh:
All DS2's books I saved her, with the flaps, she has ruined one already (''I wont bite'')
She walks round with her aquadoodle pen, 'drawing on walls' :wacko:
She is such a drama queen too , she hates going shopping, hates being in her pushchair, unless your walking along fast, no stopping!~ :hissy:

Yet, she is such a Daddys Girl, when he does things with her she is like an angel! ~
He wipes her face, she smiles & giggles
I wipe her face > :hissy: :brat: :hissy:

Of course I love her to bits & im hoping that as she gets older/talks she'll be easier to 'reason with' :haha:

My Sister did warn me about Girls! ~ But I dreamt of princess pink, glitter & my little ponies! :kiss:

Please let DD2 be easier! :winkwink:

Lol! Bless Meadow! Definitely got some character there! To give you hope - Ailsa has her drama queen/mischievous moments but they don't last long and generally she's an angel, so much easier than Wil was as a baby/toddler!!!

Lol!!! Nah they're not that bad - Ailsa is a doll most of the time although 4 o clock seems to be her I've had enough and going to be a right pain in the arse time! Especially since DH has been back at work and not getting home till after dinner time so its just me and both kids for a couple of 3 hours once I've picked Wil up from school! She just goes from one thing shes not allowed to another and another and another!!!! But at least she doesn't require constant attention like Wil at that age - he was a buggar for playing on his own and always wanted someone to play with him!

Aww my girlies are excellent, they sit n play, read, watch tv, sleep perfectly!!

Lol Kelly - there were times in that post when I thought you must have my daughter by mistake! :)

Better night last night and tonight - though she is a bit restless she hasnt woken yet properly and when she does its DH's turn anyway :wohoo:

Mizze xx

Girls sound terrifying!!!

Mine is! :haha::dohh:

If she wants something, she WILL have it! :hissy: If she doesnt want something she WONT! :hissy:

But she also has a 'butter wouldnt melt face!' :kiss:

Aww my girlies are excellent, they sit n play, read, watch tv, sleep perfectly!!

Lucky you ~ No wonder you want a 3rd! :winkwink:

What about when you go shopping etc?.....:shrug:

Lol Kelly - there were times in that post when I thought you must have my daughter by mistake! :)

Better night last night and tonight - though she is a bit restless she hasnt woken yet properly and when she does its DH's turn anyway :wohoo:

Mizze xx

:rofl:

I swear I used to think my Sister exagerated (sp?) how bad her Girls were.....I now understand fully! :blush:

Enjoy your rest :winkwink:

Eva is an angel compared to my sisters young boys, me and OH always comment on how lucky we are to have such a content little girl, and then both agree this baby will probably be the devils child lol but won't be much longer till we find out eekk!!

X

Lucky you ~ No wonder you want a 3rd! :winkwink:

What about when you go shopping etc?.....:shrug:

Lauren LOVES shopping and now walks happily , hates her pram, Emily doesnt really bother generally goes to sleep if its something not interesting to her!! lol!!

Im on facebook! Myself & Hubby agreed, its the best way to keep in touch with those back in the Uk :thumbup:

How do I find you Girls? Is it a 'secret' club, as I prefer to stay fairly private :winkwink:

You need to be added it Kelly, I'm Laura Gibb if you want to find me and il get one of the girls to add you in.

Hi Ladies
Sorry I have been so quiet- been super busy with my studies and Noah :) And now the temp here has gone up heaps- it is now 43 degrees celscius today!!!!! yikes lol so indoors for us it is.
Hope you are all well and happy !
xxxxx :flower:

I don't know how you cope with that heat, anything hotter than 24 kills me.

Great Kelly! The group is a secret group so only us dec dreamers who are memebers of the group can see the contents. X

Hey wishing how are you an Noah? Wow sounds hot! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->