• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hey girls,
Have woke up today feeling awful, think I might have mastitis :(
Off to look up more about it now....

i read online somewhere that babies have a growth spurt around 2 and 6 weeks and they do have a habit of shifting the goal posts just when you think u've got settled into a routine!

Ailsa was a bit unsettled last night, DH and I went to bed early (9ish) and then Ailsa woke at 10 and DH got up with her and she was unsettled till 12 then slept for 2 hrs when she woke for a feed DH fed her then brought her back up at half 3 when she rhen slept till 7. Shes had a bit of diaorreah (sp?) so think thsts why shes more unsettled atm, she'd only been taking 2-3ozs asell but she took the full 5 at her last feed so hopefully shes feeling better now!!

I must start getting these 2 into a routine! It's TOO MUCH now! I don't have time to even eat because they feed every 1.5/2hrs and not at the same time either! Arrgggghhhhh!!

Wishingforbub, my hubby has been in dubai on business for the past 4 days, he may be going there again on the 9th jan and i really want to join him with the bubs. He's doing alot of business there at the moment and is thinking of moving us out there! Far too much to take in it the moment, lol!

Nat will they feed if there not hungry? My aunt used to feed them both at the same time even if only one wanted feeding and eventualy they got in the same routeen.

Nat will they feed if there not hungry? My aunt used to feed them both at the same time even if only one wanted feeding and eventualy they got in the same routeen.

Sometimes they do... I suppose thats what ill start doing cos i cant go on much longer like this! x

I think lyras having a growth spurt because she's been feeding every couple of hours since 3am. She wouldn't settle again until 6 and then woke up at 7.30 for another feed :dohh:

How do you sort out contraception through the doctors? Do you just make a normal appointment? I've always done it through the family planning clinic but there is always at least an hours wait and I don't want to have to sit there for hours with Lyra xx

Pixxie i think they like you to wait untill your 6 week check to go on any hormonal contraception but yes you just make an apointment

I must start getting these 2 into a routine! It's TOO MUCH now! I don't have time to even eat because they feed every 1.5/2hrs and not at the same time either! Arrgggghhhhh!!

Wishingforbub, my hubby has been in dubai on business for the past 4 days, he may be going there again on the 9th jan and i really want to join him with the bubs. He's doing alot of business there at the moment and is thinking of moving us out there! Far too much to take in it the moment, lol!

Oh really Nat??? how do you feel about it ?? let me know if you come in january with the bubs :)
Hope all is going well coping with 2 lol, i think one is hard enough hehe :)

I got them to sort my postnatal for tomorrow, still dunno why Alex can't b on same day but I could only get an appointment for their shitty womens clinic after 3pm so I told them I wasnt prepared to take both kids down there so they needed to help me out! Aimee just wont sit in her pram quiet so it'd be bloody stressful takin her to my appointment! At least I can leave Aimee with daddy now they've agreed to a Mornin appointment! Can't believe I had to fight to have a Mornin appointment! I'd have cancelled completely of it wasn't for wantib contraception

Wishing madden was sleeping now he's not :-( it's so frustrating as I was up 2 hours solid with last night as he didn't want to settle

I had an awful night with Eva aswell last night was up for near 2 n half hours soild, i actually had a wee tear because nothing i done was stoping her crying, Oh wasnt much help either :cry:

We took Eva out today for the first time, she done really well just slept till we got home then wonted her bottle.

i'm very lucky in that Ailsa really hardly ever crys even when shes unsettled she just grizzles and squawks a bit when you put her down and wants a cuddle! Even when she wants a bottle she'll cry until u pick her up and then she just snuffles a bit!
I know what its like to have an unsettled baby - my first was awful, he'd just cry and cry and cry for no reason and it was horrible - the only way I could settle him would be to drive around in the car, he'd even scream the place down in his pushchair!
Ailsa however we took her out shopping on Tuesday all day and she didn't make a peep in fact we had to stop and wake her up for her lunchtime feed!!!

and as far as i'm aware they talk to u and sort out contraception at yr 6 week check up!
Talking of contraception what are people planningon using? I was thinking of going on the pill until DH gets the snip but am thinking now mayb the contraceptive injection would be better as that lasts for 8-12 weeks.

Hi ladies!!

Please add us! Juliet Frances Wager Nov 7 2010 @ 6lbs 13

Miss Juliet sleeps with us if we can't get her to go down when we go to bed. I'm nursing, so it's no big. She usually wakes once in the night.. latches on for a few sucks and goes back to sleep.

It's a cluster feeding afternoon, so she's not letting me get much done today.. DH will give her a bottle tonight when he gets home to give my boobs a break :)

I'm on the mini pill for now... no more babies for a little bit.

Im thinking about the coil, dont trust the pill

lozzy I LOVE your avatar! I just want to squeeze her!

Lozzy i was going to say the same actually! Really want to squish her, she's SO cute!!

Thanks, its her hamster cheeks. I think dark haired babys are cute, Niamh just looks bald.

i had the coil fitted after having Wil and it was fine to start with but then went I met hubby at certain times of the month he could feel it and it would scratch his willy!!! But as hubby is going to have the snip I really only need something relatively short term so one dose of the contraceptive injection should cover me till he gets sorted!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->