• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Wishing madden was sleeping now he's not :-( it's so frustrating as I was up 2 hours solid with last night as he didn't want to settle

I had an awful night with Eva aswell last night was up for near 2 n half hours soild, i actually had a wee tear because nothing i done was stoping her crying, Oh wasnt much help either :cry:

Was the same here no matter what I did he wouldn't settle. He spits his dummy out too an like you had a wee cry because I didn't know what to do

I'll be going back on the pill, it will be the mini pill this time though since I'm breastfeeding. I don't want anything longer term, I don't like the idea of all the hormones in my body at once so the only other option would be the coil, but we will want to start trying again in a year so there isn't much point. The pill worked well for me before so I'm happy to go back to it.

I was told at the hospital I could start the pill after 21 days, they didn't say anything about waiting 6 weeks. Plus I hate condoms and want to start DTD again as soon as I pluck up the courage :haha: xxx

Implant turned me into a bitch, got pregnant on the mini pill and i dont like the idea of the injection. My mam swares by the coil so im going to give it a go

:rofl: hamster cheeks!

I tried the mirena for a bit and it made me crazy so I got rid of it.

I nearly just peed myself laughing...

Juliet was getting a bottle from DH and totally blew out her diaper! She was laying on his lap and he was wearing his nice work clothes... he lifted her up to burp her and totally freaked out! It was so funny I almost cried. I took her and stripped her down to wash her up but OMG it was a riot!

i think the main reason i had a prob with the coil is cause mt uterus is tilted!

Implant turned me into a bitch, got pregnant on the mini pill and i dont like the idea of the injection. My mam swares by the coil so im going to give it a go

My sister is the same and had the coil fitted but she is considering having it taken out as she has had nothing but problems with it for the last couple of years - the only reason she hasnt is that she really isnt sure what to do instead.

Mizze x

I think I'm goin to have the copper coil until hubby decides he wants another baby!

Can I be added please.

Adam
16/12/2010
6lb 13oz

Only just spotted this.... def a good idea.

Oliver Jenson
11/12/2010
6lb7oz

I def want to keep in touch with you all :) you've all been amazing in 2010! I've been talking to many of you since April!!!

Will be interesting to see who has another baby next like Nikki said :) I reckon there's a good chance we will be trying again this time next year potentially. Will have to see what kind of baby Oliver is. After giving birth I SWORE I wouldn't be having anymore and we would have to adopt :rofl:

I have been thinking about contraception and I'm really unsure. I don't react well to the pill, it gives me thrush and have tried to many different ones :( plus on most of them I end up really aggressive and me and OH fall out and fight all the time because I'm so hormonal. So I'm not really sure what is going to be best.

talk to yr dr at yr 6 week check up hun - he'll be able to give u all yr options, tell u side effects etc and recommend what in his opinion would b best suited to you.

Lyra has fed almost non stop for almost 48 hours and I'm getting a bit worried https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/497126-growth-spurt.html

:wacko: x

I am going to get the coil...:thumbup: Had it before & found it brill

Hubby said he'll get the 'snip' if I want ~ But although I am not having any more LO's I just dont like the sound of something so permanant (does that make sense?:wacko:)

Has anyone here stopped/or thinking about stopping breastfeeding?

I am thinking about stopping, have been for a while...I have a problem with over producing milk, have been getting blocked ducts, which is painfull :cry: I b/f my DS2 until 9wks & only stopped then because the engorgement was so bad

I had the health visitor around this morning & was planning on asking for help to wean off the breast, then I ended up deciding to carry on & do some expressing!

Now I am confused again, as I have lots of reasons to stop ~ But only one to carry on ~ Meadow :cloud9: Of course she is the most important reason ~ But so is a happy mummy

Any advice will be so welcome from you Girls :hugs:

Wishing madden was sleeping now he's not :-( it's so frustrating as I was up 2 hours solid with last night as he didn't want to settle

I had an awful night with Eva aswell last night was up for near 2 n half hours soild, i actually had a wee tear because nothing i done was stoping her crying, Oh wasnt much help either :cry:

Was the same here no matter what I did he wouldn't settle. He spits his dummy out too an like you had a wee cry because I didn't know what to do

Yip sounds just like my wee women, just as she starts to settle she spits her dummy out an its back to square one, im just hoping it gets better soon lack of sleep dosnt help :coffee:

We our going to give her a bath tonight, MW bathed her at a day old, but recommended not to bath her until a week old as the oils in her skin needs to obsorb or something.

Me an oh was talkin about the patch thing you can get, i was on the mini pill but was put in antibiotics for an absess in my tooth and fell pregnant, ill prob see what these patch things work an prob go for that, if not ill see if i can go back on cerezette.

Hey girls,
Have woke up today feeling awful, think I might have mastitis :(
Off to look up more about it now....

You poor thing :hugs: I thought I had it yesterday, as was up the night before feeling really hot & sweaty....and along with lumpy boobs (blocked ducts) I felt pretty rotten...:cry:

Turns out my fever was due to my sore throat .....Just need to clear the blocked ducts now

How are you feeling now? I looked up alot about mastitis:coffee:

hehe :) I am sitting on the couch now slowly dozing off, but i have so much to do- like shower , make beds etc, but this is his first nap in ages and I am so tired!!
when DH comes home I am having a break lol

Leave the housework....:thumbup: It is so not important right now, sleeping is :sleep: You must try & sleep when your LO does :winkwink:

Pixxie it sounds like a growth spurt to me. Babies go through cluster feeding during growth spurts. Is she def feeding or is she maybe comfort suckling? Is she grumpy and unsettled?

Im thinking of giving up expressing soon. Im starting to dry up and im struggling to get much anymore... 1 or 2 feeds a day max. Ebm doesnt fill him up and hes always routing for more and hungry again very quickly. I will probably carry on until i struggle to get 1 feed a day expressed for him. I wanted to make it to a month so only a wk to go. I keep reminding myself that every feed counts.

Pixxie, it could be a growth spurt or she could be feeling under the weather and wanting to feed for comfort.

Kelly, send some my way please! Seriously though if your making too much i wouldent recomend expressing unless its realy necassary, your just telling your boobs they need to produce more milk which will make is worse.
https://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/fast-letdown.html
That might have some tips on how to reduce your supply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->