• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

She has stopped doing it all of a sudden! :dohh: but now my boobs are rock hard by the time she feeds from them where they weren't before so I'm thinking she must have been trying to up my supply? She's happier now but I'm so tired I think we will have to stay in bed all day :sleep:

The way he's acting anyone would think she was a surprise baby and he was having problems with the responsibility but she was 22 months in the making! Surely he must have been able to deal with it in that time?! Its really pissing me off that I'm making all these sacrifices for our daughter and he's carrying on like she was never born. What makes him so special that he gets to do whatever he wants? :growlmad: xx

Happy New Year to you all and the little ones x x

Pixxie, sorry he is behaving like a prat, unfortunately a lot of men just dont grow up. I agree with wilsmum though, hard though it is you need to be tough with him. He should be supporting you right now especially where your tired constantly x x

In terms of contraception, im going to have another mirena fitted. I loved mine and only had it removed to have James. Im not planning on another one either kelly but dont want anything so final and definate.

HV finally visited yesterday and James now weighs 8lb 7.5oz he put on 1lb 1oz in 11 days, which is pretty good going x

I couldnt agree more with the other ladies about your OH pixxie. You need to be tough with him n tell him how it is and that he either needs to sort it out or you dont want him around anymore. Some men struggle to adjust... Maybe he is one of thrm but you cant let him grt away with such childidh behaviour.

Happy new year everyone.

Pixxie id have locked the arse out, you put your foot down and get him told. Its only going to get worse if you dont.

Happy New Year :happydance: to all my December Dreamer 'cyber' Friends :hugs:

Happy New Year Lovely Ladies

:hugs: to you all.

We didnt make it as a Dreamer but still consider ourselves one anyway!

Mizze xx

All this is not helped by my OH who is once again behaving like a twat, so much so I'm starting to wonder why I decided to have a baby with him :nope: he said he was going to get some money off his brother, went out at 8.30pm to get it which should have taken about an hour, he turns up at 11.50pm so pissed he can barely stand up. I'm starting to worry he drinks too much and I really can't be dealing with his shit right now, I'm going to end up depressed if he doesn't pack it in. The worst thing is he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong! Urgh I'm just so fed up right now.

Urgh men, i think they think, just because we have carryed n given birth to our babies that they need to be stuck to our hip 24/7. I must admit tho my OH is great with Eva and feeds her changes her, but when it comes to night feeds it another story :shrug:

Happy New Year Lovely Ladies

:hugs: to you all.

We didnt make it as a Dreamer but still consider ourselves one anyway!

Mizze xx

Awk your still a dec mummy to us mizzie :hugs:

I had a right laugh in boots today when i got to the checkout.

I had calpol nasal spray, formula, nappies and durex extra safe comdoms :haha:

Only got the extra safe bacause all the others were ribbed ect and i dot want to aggrivate my scar, its still a bit sensitive

I was but it was fine, it was that fine we did it twice in the one night :blush:

happy new year :hugs:

im dying to dtd with this stupid bleeding would stop!!!!!!

Same kirsty, im looking forward to it when i decide its time haha

lozzy im sure she raised an eye brow lol

Austin, November 24th, 6.9 pounds

How is everyone doing? My baby slept 5 hours straight last night. It felt so good. He is a little piggy though. he gained 1 pound last week and he is breastfed!!! :haha: He is so much fun.
I can't believe you are all discussing dtd. I ama bit scared to be honest and way too tired. I would take sleep over dtd any day.:haha:

hey ladies! joining you over here now as well. be patient with me since being a single mum i have my hands pretty full. plus i'll be back to work in less than 2 weeks with elaine being 3 weeks old... scaaaary!

please add me to the list.

elaine catherine born 23/12/2010 - 8lbs 11oz

gonna have a read through now.

my current status: happy with baby. she's very nice and sleeps 3.5-4h intervals during the night. i'm still in some pain down there due to stitches and (sorry TMI) due to what feels like 2 piles that must have come out during birth and that are quite big and don't wanna swell down :(

mummyclo, i think in the BF section, i read that you're thinking about exclusively expressing. i just finished day 2 of EE. my nipples were so sore and cracked it looked like somebody had ripped flesh out of them. due to the pain caused by it and elaine having trouble latching since they are kinda flatish and me not being able to draw them out for her (due to pain), plus a very painful let-down when she sucked, i was building up so much anxiety and stress, that it only hurt me and LO more. she got fussy because she couldn't get on right and when she did, i was in agony or she couldn't get any milk as due to anxiety my left breast didn't give anything and i could feel clogged ducts all over. that night i decided i would have to start expressing to take the edge off of things and it's been going great for the last days. i use the medela swing pump for now btw., but will rent a hospital grade double one once i'm back to work. gotta cut the time down that it takes right now, but i already have a good system down and produce enough to keep her happy. luckily the let-down with the pump sucking is not painful for me. it was just something about her first 10 suckings that had me hold my breath and get all tense and getting all stressed out about it was just not worth it.

well that was a New years day i dont want to repeat again!!!

the stupid hoover decided to die on me, so off we went for a new one. OH turned it on for the first time and it was so loud that Patch jumped, unfortunately when he landed from this jump, he landed on me and james.

James ended up with 3 really nasty scratches down his tummy and chest, so off to A+E we went. They cleaned them and have given him anti biotics but that took 6 hours to do..... Got to take him back today to have them checked on. I think i spent most of the 6 hours crying. Still cant believe it happened, was just so quick and such a strange reaction, he doesnt even blink at fireworks going off!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->