December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi Kelly you ok hun?! I miss our all day chats with everyone on here!xx

Hi Ness...Im good thanks, just been getting a bit stressed trying to sort everything for our trip to Australia :wacko:

Has anyone elses LO got really drooly all of a sudden? Lyra has been dribbling loads the past few days :shrug: xx

Yes, Meadow has been dribbling lots lately, soaking her tops, think im gonna have to put her in a bib! :baby:

Anyone thats on msn...I have put an up-to-date piccie of Meadow on there :kiss:

Meadow has now had her 8 week check :thumbup: All good there, just gotta keep an eye on her weight, she hasnt gained much lately (but with silent reflux & a cold, im not suprised :nope:)

& her 1st immunisations :cry: That was awfull, she cried real tears & after I had soothed her, it was almost like she thought about it again & started crying again :cry:

I had to take my 7 year old (off school with tonsilitus) & he even said, make sure im at school next time she has that done...He hated to see her in pain too :cry:

just thought i would pop on and say hi! people on my fb will prob of seen my babies re not very well! had to take jack to hospital on sunday morning at 3am coz he couldnt breath and had a really high temp hes got croup and has past his virus onto me and emily so we both have really bad chesty coughs :( jack and emily both have really bad colds. emily is ment to have her jags tomorrow but that wont be happening now!

hope everyone is ok! i really miss coming on here to talk to everyone! xxxxx

just thought i would pop on and say hi! people on my fb will prob of seen my babies re not very well! had to take jack to hospital on sunday morning at 3am coz he couldnt breath and had a really high temp hes got croup and has past his virus onto me and emily so we both have really bad chesty coughs :( jack and emily both have really bad colds. emily is ment to have her jags tomorrow but that wont be happening now!

hope everyone is ok! i really miss coming on here to talk to everyone! xxxxx

Aww, bless you all :hugs: Must have been so worrying

Hope you all make a really speedy recovery :hugs:

Aw Kirsty dosnt sound liek youv been a good time. Hope your all on the mend soon :)

Kelly: Aw bless your son, im dreadin Takin Eva for hers, Oh said he aint going because he wont be able to sit when she crys, ill prob tell him he has to go tho so im not having to go through it on my own, its next thursday.

Oh also if any of you wont to add me on facebook heres the link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705606540

i've just sent you a friend request hun!

and if theres anyone else who i'm not friends with already heres my fb link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705606540#!/wilsmum

I really wish my OH had a setting between 'Prick' and 'Best fella ever' :roll:

Is anyone else really struggling to get your babies to have naps? xxx

Hey girls
Yeah lots of drooling and fist sucking going on here too.
Juliette is a great little girl but I'm still having awful trouble getting her to take a bottle :(
For two days she took two bottles instead of two feeds but then the last two days she won't take any bottles. I went to get my hair done at last this morning thinking she would take a bottle with me gone out of the house but no instead she went six hours between breastfeeds!! I have a ten year nurses reunion this Saturday and it looks like I won't make it if she won't take a bottle for hubby :(

Loving all the new baby pics x

Ailsa doesn't really nap much during the day usually just in the pushchair on the school run and sometimes she falls asleep on her playmat! shes happy and content when shes awake 9 times out of 10 so its not really a problem for me as i can still get on with housework and stuff while shes awake!!
Shes starting to move herself around on her playmat as well if shes not got socks on she can push herself backwards and today she went from being diagonally across her mat to being horizontally across it!!!

Aw Kirsty dosnt sound liek youv been a good time. Hope your all on the mend soon :)

Kelly: Aw bless your son, im dreadin Takin Eva for hers, Oh said he aint going because he wont be able to sit when she crys, ill prob tell him he has to go tho so im not having to go through it on my own, its next thursday.

Oh also if any of you wont to add me on facebook heres the link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=705606540

added u hun x

Ailsa doesn't really nap much during the day usually just in the pushchair on the school run and sometimes she falls asleep on her playmat! shes happy and content when shes awake 9 times out of 10 so its not really a problem for me as i can still get on with housework and stuff while shes awake!!
Shes starting to move herself around on her playmat as well if shes not got socks on she can push herself backwards and today she went from being diagonally across her mat to being horizontally across it!!!

Im wonting to get Eva a play mat she stays awake alot more but still goes for a nap before her next feed. Im not sure on which mat to get her tho id really like to get her a pink one but argos only seems to sell one so not much to choose from :shrug: I guess i could buy one online but dont no where to look any suggestions?

Im wonting to get Eva a play mat she stays awake alot more but still goes for a nap before her next feed. Im not sure on which mat to get her tho id really like to get her a pink one but argos only seems to sell one so not much to choose from :shrug: I guess i could buy one online but dont no where to look any suggestions?

I usually look on amazon, as you can read other people reviews :thumbup:

i got Ailsas from mothercare - its not pink but its bright and nice and big:

https://www.mothercare.com/Tiny-Lov...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44389031&mcb=core

i've also just brought her a kick gym - i had it with Wil and he loved it and i think she will to as if u sit by her shes always kick u and if shes not got socks on she pushes herself about on the mat!!
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3472075/Trail/searchtext>PLAYSKOOL+KICK.htm

i've also just brought her a kick gym - i had it with Wil and he loved it and i think she will to as if u sit by her shes always kick u and if shes not got socks on she pushes herself about on the mat!!
https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3472075/Trail/searchtext>PLAYSKOOL+KICK.htm

Ohhh, love this :thumbup: Great idea

Will defo go & buy Meadow one of these, she loves kicking her little legs now! :cloud9:

Lyra needs a play gym too, some are quite expensive though :wacko:

Lyra was just watching peppa pig and laughing her head off! She never laughs at any of us like that :haha: xx

pixxie i would really rate that playskool kick gym and its only £18 or toys r us have some quite good ones - all you need really is a blanket on the floor and then a gym - thats all I ever had with Wil!
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Playmats-and-Gyms/Bruin-Babys-First-Playgym(0010573)

I had one very similar to that with Wil.

Im going to get Niamh one that turns into a tunnel so it can still be used when shes older

I need to book my tattoos in too...not supposed to be getting many more, but i can't help it! I have 3 and i want at least 3 more and then Freddies name and if i have any more children theirs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->