December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

My Oh is great with the night feeds too..
Im using TT CTN at the mo Ness but have ordered some Dr Brown's which i should get soon, i have size 1, 2 and variflow for those ones so will try him on thise and see :)

Well I got a card and flowers in the end and he's going to make us tea, even though its just giant yorkshire puddings and a tin of chunky chicken... :roll: xx

I am making scallops, steak and chips and chocolate soufle for dinner...best get cooking :)

we're having yesterdays leftover roast chicken in a creamy mushroom and white wine sauce and pasta!

We had pasta bake lol he's sat playing on football manager and I'm catching up on Marchlands that I recorded last week.

Chloe think the TT CTN use the number one tear til 3 months, think I'll continue with the number 1's til then and then try the twos again thing is she's making funny noises when sucking so dont know whether to try the twos again and give it a week see if she gets used to them. What would you guys do? Less sick but taking less or more sick and drinking more? Suppose if she's sicking up half her feed on the number 2 then she's taking less anyway?

I would leave her on no 1's if shes more sicky on 2's imo.
I will try him on the different ones when they come...no harm i trying eh? x

I told Andrew i would make him anything he wanted, anything at all. He asked for home made cottage pie and banana split for desert.

She's fallen asleep on her last two feeds :( bloody pain trying to find something right! Will try the number 2's again and if the sick is just as bad we'll just have to go back to two hourly feeds at 2oz :(

Ness have you tryed the veriflow? They can be used from birth.

Ness have u tried changing her bum when she falls asleep then offering her the bottle again after? Thats what I always had to do with Ailsa its only recently that shes started regularly taking less than an hour to finish a bottle without falling asleep and having to resort to a bum change in the middle!!!

Oh...Some yummy Valentines dinners being served up :kiss:
We had scrambled eggs on toast! :dohh:

I had got in late though, as Meadow had her visa medicals :baby:

yes the socks r from tesco!

child benefit u should have got a form in the bounty pack u got given in hospital, if not u can print a form off online and tax credits yes u do need to ring them for a form. you need to have charlies birth registered before u can apply for either of them and they will back date up to 3 months, if u leave it later than this to apply u will lose out on money.
Also i'd have a look at the surestart maternity grant as u may b eligible for that now as well and u can apply for that upto 3 months after babys birth (i think!)

I have those for Eva they are fab socks and pretty thick aswell!

Has anyone elses OH failed miserably at Valentines day? I got a mumbled 'Happy valentines day' when Lyra woke at 4.45 but thats it, no card, no flowers, no choccies, nothing :cry: Just a card would have been nice but no, I dont even deserve that it would seem...

I got nothing, not that im borthered i dont see why there has to be a day to show someone how much you love them, i feel sorry for the single girls on valentines :nope:

Anouska I used to do that when she was really little but it wakes her too much so she won't go back to sleep, will try again though!

Tried the number twos again and she was sick quite a bit so she's obviously not ready fir them yet!

Hi Kelly you ok hun?! I miss our all day chats with everyone on here!xx

11!! :o AMAZING!
I tried Freddie on the number 2 teats and he loves them!! He finished his bottle in half the time :)

Hello girls :) hope you and your little ones are doing okay, also hope you all had a good valentines evening.

I didnt get anything for valentines, OH couldnt even afford a card, i managed to get him something, so was a little gutted.

Finally got housing benefit, child benifit and tax credits sorted, didnt really relise just how much you can get and how much we are entitled to!

OH should be getting a new job, well we hope, and we are maybe thinking of getting a house as this flat is too small, even though it is a rather large flat, Imogen's room is filled with our ironing board and various washing items :/ so a three bed place would really be nice :)

Hes been a right a**hole recently about everything... hes alwasy out with friend and ive still not had a night out or a night of rest :/ he doesnt think that i need it the cheeky TW*T!!! He thinks that he is suffering just as much as me, but i beg to differ, ive got imogen 24/7 no breaks nothing, he does a feed when or IF he gets in, but thats it he wont do another till its his turn on the night. After hes had his tea he F**Ks off to the skatepark to chillout!!! arghhh MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...

Imogen is doing really well, she can hold her head up fully now, she sits up for 2 seconds beofre flopping over again lol. I get lots and lots of lovely smiles from her first thing in the morning and during the day, and when daddy gets in she doesnt give him hardly any haha. Shes a mummys girl:happydance::happydance: she still isnt in her own room yet, going to start trying next week, she still isnt sleeping all the way through yet either :/ but that night wont be far away we hope :) she's getting weighed today :)

thats all for now i think, will have to speak again soon xx

That was the strangest valentines night ive had for a long time.

I wasnt well, so sat curled up on sofa with hot water bottle. Gary has gone outside for a smoke. Next thing i can hear someone calling out, suddenly realised they were saying "hello, police, hello". i jumped up just as they came through my door.
They had a report that the man living in my house, had dragged a 7yr old girl into the house by the wrist, while shouting abuse. So had come to check on her welfare!!! I had to explain there arent any 7yr olds here and that my eldest had been in school and youngest 2 at the childminders all day. They got me to show them becca asleep and took all kids details, then my childminders number to confirm. very strange evening.

To make the whole thing funny though my teenage son and his girlfriend, thought we were role playing and making up voices, so turned their music up louder :rofl:

Has anyone elses LO got really drooly all of a sudden? Lyra has been dribbling loads the past few days :shrug: xx

Thats all eva dose is slabber, i can see two wee whiteish lumps in her gums at the bottom :D so im guessin its just her teeth maybe.

OMG spence, do you no who could have reported it? sounds like they got it mixed up or something maybe?

Hey gooily, would you prefer a house? a garden would be nice for your little lady when she is older.

They wouldnt give me anymore details on the complaint but the houses around us all have boys......so really wierd. And we dont talk to anyone round here...

James isnt drooling yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->