December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Glad your OH is finally growing up :)
Found a nice house but loads of people have put in applications for it :cry:
I just want to live somewhere with outside space, no one noisy upstairs and easy to get the pushchair in and out :(

Will you not get priority because you have a baby? xx

Its private so the landlords just get to choose... and because we don't earn much and get some housing benefit we will be the last people they choose :(

Aw thats pants :( do the council not have anything for you? xx

No we would just go on the list...and the lady said it might be years before we get anything! :dohh:

Bummer :(

My OH has now convinced himself that I'm spoiling Lyra by carrying her about :dohh: He doesn't have to carry her around, I'm happy, she's happy I don't get what his problem is! This is because of his mum, I know it, she was just saying last week that SIL's baby has been held too much and doesnt want to be put down. Of course he doesn't want to be put down he's only 12 weeks old FFS! :roll: xxx

Just ignore people...everyone has their opinion but your baby = your rules!
I would never let anyone tell me what to do...i sometimes have t remind my mum that Freddie is my baby! :dohh:
Anyone know whats up wtih Niamh, saw something on Lozzys Facebook about hospital?

Hi girls, iv just popped home for a shower and some more clothes. OH tyred to pack me a bag but missed of half the things i wanted.

Niamh is in hospital with the baby from of bronchitus, she just needs a bit of oxygen to keep her levels and unfortuatly since its a viral infection theres not much else they can do. Going to be in for a few more days and since were on the chikdrens ward there is no internet on those phone tv things. grrrrrrr.

ive only just found this :blush:

oscar jacob alex was born on 10th dec weighing 8lb 12

Hey Louise...Lovely to hear from you :flower:

Congratulations on Oscar :baby: How is it all going?

What are the older Boys like with him? :hugs:

Hi girls, iv just popped home for a shower and some more clothes. OH tyred to pack me a bag but missed of half the things i wanted.

Niamh is in hospital with the baby from of bronchitus, she just needs a bit of oxygen to keep her levels and unfortuatly since its a viral infection theres not much else they can do. Going to be in for a few more days and since were on the chikdrens ward there is no internet on those phone tv things. grrrrrrr.

Oh no!...Bless little Niamh :hugs:

Hope she gets well really quickly :hugs:

Morning all! My OH is being a good boy now, he went to watch Salford Reds play last night, came straight home despite his mates trying to convince him otherwise. He got invited to a houseparty, 3 different pubs AND his mates asked if they could come round but he said no to everyone :) He bought some beer on our way home from his mums (went there while he watched the match, shes round the corner) and we watched tv together at home. Hes not up yet but at least he wont be in bed all day with a hangover.

He also admitted that he needs new friends with kids since all his are single and on the dole because they are lazy :roll: xxx

He must have realized how he was acting, for anyone who goes to the baby groups do men go? If so maybe yous could go together?

Hope she is back home with you really soon, i bet its hard :hugs:

My OH can't go to baby groups anyway because they are on weekdays :/ xx

Hi ladies, how are you all? theres far too much to read back on but i have 10 mins peace so thought id pop on and say hello! Lozzy i hope niamh gets better soon, bless her :-( xx

Jude is such a lil chunk now, those of you on facebook would have seen lol, will be getting him weighed next week but reckon hes between 15 and 16lbs!! Chunky monkey! Hes sharing a room with Jake now and has been sleeping all the way through since, they go down at 8 and get up between 7 and 8!! :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Kerrie your avatar is GORGEOUS!!
You jammy moo getting 11-12hrs a night!! Must be a lot more difficult with 2 tho!
Miss you on here :hugs:
x

I miss coming on here too :-( :cry: I still dont sleep well tho and only manage 4 or so hours! Doesnt help my husband has turned into a loud snorer!!

Good to hear from you Kerrie :flower:

Bless your Lo's....They sound like good boys :thumbup:

Hey kerrie, wow you have a great baby sleeping that long lucky lass!

I must have missed you on the facebook dec dreamers group must go on n add you :D theres so many on it its hard to no whos who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->