December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

awww kelly really hope she gets better! really not nice to see our babies suffer!! xxxx

hey ladies :)
immy is in her cot for first time tonight (in her moses basket in her cot)... so scared and excited all at once :)
she smiles nearly all the time now :D
had to put her on hungry baby food.. the little piggy wiggle hehe
first jab tomorra.. eeek scared for her :(

where can we buy 0-3 swimming costumes??
and cheap swimming nappies?

Hey! How is everyone? I hope all mummies & babies are doing well :flower:

It's hard to get on here lately, been so busy :dohh: Charlies sleeping from 2am-8:30am Woohooo! So I'm getting decent sleep :D don't know why he seems to think 2am is his bedtime lol.

How does everyone administer gripe water? The one I bought doesn't come with a dropper, so I've been using the infacol one but I'm supposed to give 5ml of gripe water n the dropper is only 0.5 so in having to do 10 drops lol...luckily Charlie likes gripe water! It's the first day of using normal aptimil & gripe water, but I only used the gripe water on the last feed - all the other bottles without n they gave him tummy ache n he was back to his horrible screams. It seems to have worked now though, but will try throughout the day tomorrow. Have back up comfort milk just incase lol.

Packed away all his newborn clothes today :( my little boy is almost 7 weeks! He got weighed recently - 10lb8! Chunky Charles :D how much is everyones babies weighing now?

Anyone got some nice websites where I can buy some sleepsuits that aren't all baby blue? Charlie looks great in colour, n black as well but mothercare n mamas & papas have limited selection. Getting bored of baby blue :/

Hey, i got some lovely pink ones from primark the other day but they also had lovely ones for boys :thumbup:
Eva is starting to fit into her 0-3month stuff, altho newborn still fits her perfect.
Hows you and OH doing?

hello... the one we bought doesnt come with a dropper either... been using the infacol one... but we only give her one dropper full... does the trick everytime :s

immy is in her cot for first time tonight (in her moses basket in her cot)... so scared and excited all at once :)

Hey, aw hope she has a good sleep in her cot, And how are you?
I was in sainsburys the other day getting eva her playmat but my sis was lookin at the kids swimwear for her son for the hols, but they had some lovely baby girl ones really cute, you can buy the swimmer nappys in asda an stuff. :thumbup:

Has every one ran away??

What a bloody week, im so glad thats over.

An out of hours gp apponintment, an ambulance ride, a night in a&e and 4 nights in the childrens ward is not goood.

Im sure your shattered lozzy, glad you got your girl back home x

Hey, aw hope she has a good sleep in her cot, And how are you?
I was in sainsburys the other day getting eva her playmat but my sis was lookin at the kids swimwear for her son for the hols, but they had some lovely baby girl ones really cute, you can buy the swimmer nappys in asda an stuff. :thumbup:

First night was a great success!! wooo!!
I am not too bad, just really tired seeing as i feel like a single mum :/ chris is NEVER here now :/

Immy just had first jabs.. just told her that all she has to do is say the word and i will murder the nurses for her :)

hey lozzy! soz i tend to stick to the fb page now. poor you and niamh! glad shes ok now! u must be so happy to be back home now x

Right Girlies....Im off tommorow afternoon! :plane:

So just saying 'seeya' now because I probably wont get on tommorow

There has been so much to think about with taking the baby :baby: I really dont reccomend it!

Well, hope everyone & their LO's keep well....Speak again in 3 weeks! :wave:

Kelly i hope you all have a great time, enjoy yourself! Cant wait to hear what youv gotten upto!

Just order new jods cant wait to get back in the saddle, going to book my private lessons for next week! EVa is getting her injections on thursday morning then im getting my tattoo, and after that myself and Eva my twin sister an her son an my 4th eldest sister an her son are all going for a photo shoot!

I can remember when we could do 40pages in a day.

Kelly, hope you have a fab time

Hi all, Lozzy, I gather Niamh hasnt been well! :hugs: hope you r all okay. I never seem to get time to be here anymore tho i like to keep in touch here.

Kelly, hope meadow is better soon.

Nat- love the signature. sorry am typing 1 fingereed while caitlyn feeds so excuse mistakes etc!

How r we all? Caitlyn is 6 WEEKS old tomorrow :happydance: We made her official yestyerday and took her to work where everyone loved her. Her hair is longer now than mine!!

She hasnt been too well- full of cold still and has a rash which frightened me silly but its only a viral rash - lovely NHS direct nurse really put my mind at rest.

We are trying to give her a bottle a night of ebm, some days better than others on that. Tomorrow she has her 6 wk appt and i need to get mine sorted too.

Mizze xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->