December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hey kerrie, wow you have a great baby sleeping that long lucky lass!

I must have missed you on the facebook dec dreamers group must go on n add you :D theres so many on it its hard to no whos who.

I just requested to join the Facebook group but didnt put a message....duh!

Is there a Facebook group!? Please give me the link :D xx

Hey! How is everyone? I hope all mummies & babies are doing well :flower:

It's hard to get on here lately, been so busy :dohh: Charlies sleeping from 2am-8:30am Woohooo! So I'm getting decent sleep :D don't know why he seems to think 2am is his bedtime lol.

How does everyone administer gripe water? The one I bought doesn't come with a dropper, so I've been using the infacol one but I'm supposed to give 5ml of gripe water n the dropper is only 0.5 so in having to do 10 drops lol...luckily Charlie likes gripe water! It's the first day of using normal aptimil & gripe water, but I only used the gripe water on the last feed - all the other bottles without n they gave him tummy ache n he was back to his horrible screams. It seems to have worked now though, but will try throughout the day tomorrow. Have back up comfort milk just incase lol.

Packed away all his newborn clothes today :( my little boy is almost 7 weeks! He got weighed recently - 10lb8! Chunky Charles :D how much is everyones babies weighing now?

Anyone got some nice websites where I can buy some sleepsuits that aren't all baby blue? Charlie looks great in colour, n black as well but mothercare n mamas & papas have limited selection. Getting bored of baby blue :/

pixxie have sent you an invite to the fb group!

Sam have you tried giving him gripe water on a spoon? And Next, Tesco and Asda all have some lovely sleepsuits, well for girls anyway but I'm sure they'll have some funky ones for boys too!!!
Ailsa is 13 weeks tomorrow and haven't had her weighed since she was 6 weeks but then she was 9lb 11. Clinic here is the 1sta nd 3rd Thursday of the month so was on last Thursday but Ailsa had her injections at the time clinic was on so couldn;t get there so will go a week Thursday instead - will be really interested to see what she weighs now!

Sam have you tried giving him gripe water on a spoon? And Next, Tesco and Asda all have some lovely sleepsuits, well for girls anyway but I'm sure they'll have some funky ones for boys too!!!
Ailsa is 13 weeks tomorrow and haven't had her weighed since she was 6 weeks but then she was 9lb 11. Clinic here is the 1sta nd 3rd Thursday of the month so was on last Thursday but Ailsa had her injections at the time clinic was on so couldn;t get there so will go a week Thursday instead - will be really interested to see what she weighs now!

I did try that, but did a teaspoon, then yesterday I tried to measure it with that infacol pipette and 5ml doesn't fit on a teaspoon. My mum kept saying it's a teaspoonful but I'm pretty sure it's a table spoon?

I did try that, but did a teaspoon, then yesterday I tried to measure it with that infacol pipette and 5ml doesn't fit on a teaspoon. My mum kept saying it's a teaspoonful but I'm pretty sure it's a table spoon?

5ml is a teaspoon but most teaspoons that u have at home are smaller!!! I have a set of proper measuring spoons! Do u not have any calpol or anything? they come with little plastic spoons that r usually double ended one is 2.5ml the other 5ml. If u've not got any i'd get some anyway just in case, nothing worse than having a baby with a temp the early hours of a sunday morning with no shops open anywhere that sell calpol!!!!

Most chemists sell syringes for 50p. Well worth the money lol

It's hard to get on here lately, been so busy :dohh: Charlies sleeping from 2am-8:30am Woohooo! So I'm getting decent sleep :D don't know why he seems to think 2am is his bedtime lol.

How does everyone administer gripe water? The one I bought doesn't come with a dropper, so I've been using the infacol one but I'm supposed to give 5ml of gripe water n the dropper is only 0.5 so in having to do 10 drops lol...luckily Charlie likes gripe water! It's the first day of using normal aptimil & gripe water, but I only used the gripe water on the last feed - all the other bottles without n they gave him tummy ache n he was back to his horrible screams. It seems to have worked now though, but will try throughout the day tomorrow. Have back up comfort milk just incase lol.

Packed away all his newborn clothes today :( my little boy is almost 7 weeks! He got weighed recently - 10lb8! Chunky Charles :D how much is everyones babies weighing now?

Anyone got some nice websites where I can buy some sleepsuits that aren't all baby blue? Charlie looks great in colour, n black as well but mothercare n mamas & papas have limited selection. Getting bored of baby blue :/

Hey, i got some lovely pink ones from primark the other day but they also had lovely ones for boys :thumbup:
Eva is starting to fit into her 0-3month stuff, altho newborn still fits her perfect.
Hows you and OH doing?

Hey, i got some lovely pink ones from primark the other day but they also had lovely ones for boys :thumbup:
Eva is starting to fit into her 0-3month stuff, altho newborn still fits her perfect.
Hows you and OH doing?

We're okay I suppose, still not living together though n it works better. I told him not to move back in until he has a job otherwise we will be under eachothers feet and argue, plus since we both lost our job and my maternity money is all up in the air, there's not a lot of money to pay for electric and food and him not being here my bills are lower.

Ooh I think Lyra might be getting a tooth! She keeps sticking her tongue out and then chewing on it, shes also been dribbling more today. :wacko: xx

Bad times....Seems Meadow is getting her silent reflux back again (it never completely went, but was under control) She is fussing at bottles, getting stressed & upset when drinking...She is gasping & not wanting to be put down

Its never a right time....But believe me, it couldnt have come at a worse time :nope:

Going back to the doctors tommorow with her

Hows you and OH doing?

We're okay I suppose, still not living together though n it works better. I told him not to move back in until he has a job otherwise we will be under eachothers feet and argue, plus since we both lost our job and my maternity money is all up in the air, there's not a lot of money to pay for electric and food and him not being here my bills are lower.

As long as you and charlie are happy thats the main thing :thumbup:

Bad times....Seems Meadow is getting her silent reflux back again (it never completely went, but was under control) She is fussing at bottles, getting stressed & upset when drinking...She is gasping & not wanting to be put down

Its never a right time....But believe me, it couldnt have come at a worse time :nope:

Going back to the doctors tommorow with her

Aw bless her, if she has it can you still fly to aussy?

Been playing round with some photos and found colour spotting is the best :thumbup: If anyone wonts one done post a pic n ill see how it turns out :flower:

Attachments

• Eva-Jane2.jpg
    Eva-Jane2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1
Yes, we are still going....Im gonna take her to the doctors tomm, they may up her dose of ranintadine :baby: My Poor LO, she is so good too :hugs:

No baby should have to suffer with this :nope:

Yes, we are still going....Im gonna take her to the doctors tomm, they may up her dose of ranintadine :baby: My Poor LO, she is so good too :hugs:

No baby should have to suffer with this :nope:

I hope they do somethig porr wee thing, im sure its hard for those whos babies have it im sure itshard for use aswell as your babies :hugs:

Sometimes I wish I could pop her back inside, all safe & warm :hugs:

Don't we all :nope: :hugs:

Lyra's really unsettled tonight, doesnt want to go in her cot at all. Just brought her back downstairs since she still hasn't settled, she was supposed to be down by 9. Shes quite happy sat in her bouncer now though :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->