***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

:hugs: Ness!
Breastfeeding is very hard work...funny no one tells you this before!
I have yet to come across someone who just did it and had no problems..so don't feel bad.
Hope eveyone and their bubs are ok xx

:hugs: Ness!
Breastfeeding is very hard work...funny no one tells you this before!
I have yet to come across someone who just did it and had no problems..so don't feel bad.
Hope eveyone and their bubs are ok xx

If they told us it before a lot of people wouldent have tryed.

Ness if you want to do it for a few more days give the shields a go, the hospital should have some if you ask.

Ness have they helped you to hand express colostrum to feed Ava with a syringe at all? I had to do that with Ivy to get her blood sugar up and it gave my nipples a break and settled her because she got a nice full tummy.

I had cracked bleeding nipples at first but as soon as milk came in was ok.

If FF is best for you right now though then there is no reason to feel bad at all :hugs:

No news here AGAIN!!! Unless I get the worlds speediest birth my Dreamer will be a Jellybean. But well - what can I do!

Midwife coming tomorrow for my first sweep. Hope its favourable!

Me and Sam Emy and Zana left unless ive missed something in the 40 weeks thread.

Mizze

Still waiting Mizze. Had my 2nd Pessary and pains are regular and painful now. So hopefully something will happen soon. They say baby's head is right down and my cervix is softer but still posterior so hopefully this pessary will work on my cervix like the 1st one worked on helping to push the baby down.

Hope your sweep works tomorrow and your baby is with you soon. Keep us informed.

Have you heard from Emy? I wonder how her induction went.
Haven't heard from Sam either after she lost her plug.

Hope you feel better soon Ness.

Congrats to everyone who have had their babies too.

Zana - I saw you had the first pessary - hopefully the second will really kick things off for you

FX for Sam and im hoping no news from Emy means she is in proper labour or is done and besotted with her LO! :) Cant wait!!

I even had people at the butchers commiserating with me this morning! :rofl: Bless em!

Mizze xx

aw mizze poor you hunny! hopefully baby wont keep u waiting much longer xxxxx

Thanks it feels like ages but I think that is because so many have had their babies and there are so few of us left.

Feel like I will be pregnant forever!

Mizze xx

Sorry Ness only just read back and saw your post about me putting pics of Ava on here.... So sorry it's a bit late but here are a few pics of gorgeous lil Ava :)

Attachments

• ava1.jpg
    ava1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 24
  • ava2.jpg
    ava2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23
  • ava3.jpg
    ava3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 24
Congratulations Ness :) ......you got your December Dreamer :wohoo:

Hope you are both doing well, and are home soon x

ooh Congratulations to tierney and googily too :) x

Mizzie I am sure its your turn tonight - what a New Years present that would be ;) x

I wonder if we will have any babies born close to midnight or mummies in labour in 2010 and 2011!!!

Sorry Ness only just read back and saw your post about me putting pics of Ava on here.... So sorry it's a bit late but here are a few pics of gorgeous lil Ava :)

Wow!!! look at all that hair!!! Good job momma!!!:happydance:

Ergh I wish the midwife never said it looks like you could go into labour tonight, I can't stop thinking every twinge is going to turn into a contraction!!!

My cervix is favourable, and I'm still losing plug, 2cm dilated, and had a sweep earlier today but no contractions - had a few painful/uncomfortable BHs but nothing now :( Midwife got my hopes up :cry:

Aw Sam :hugs: Its a bugger of a NYE isnt it - just sitting and waiting for SOMETHING to happen. Nothing is happening here. Really I should stop worrying about it and just wait for the mw visit and sweep tomorrow and hope I have a favourable cervix.

Thanks for everyone's good wishes. :kiss:

Lovely piccies of Ava!! Little cutie

Mizze xx

Hello everyone :)

I would like to announce the birth of my baby girl, Imogen Sansome :)

Born on the 27th by emergency c-section weighing 7lb 3oz :)

Home now thankfully :) will post a birth story asap :)

:cloud9:Many Congratulations :happydance:

Hi girls! Hope everyone is ok and Congrats to all the new mommies!!

Still in hospital and feeling rotten! Had first part of my transfusion tonight rest will follow in the morning!

My legs and feet are even bigger than what they were brfore if you can believe that?! I can hardly move them and have to squat to pee!

Ava is so gorgeous and sweet but having trouble bf'ing her as she wants to be latched on constantly just for pacifying sake! I've spent 6 hours tonight with her either screaming horrendously or being latched on and me being unable to move. She's the same all day and night and I'm very tired and my milk hasn't even come in yet. My nipples are bleeding and she bites down when she latches on so not sure if I'm going to continue bf'ing - feel like I'm failing her but there's no respite!

The mw's have had to take her to settle her tonight so I can get some rest! Hoping we can go home tomorrow though! Xx

Bless you Ness....:hugs:

I had terrible swelling after my LO was born, it settles after a week & you will feel so good having your ankles back :kiss:

Defo get the Lansinoh cream, its not cheap, but its soooo good & worth the money :thumbup:

Im sure you'll start feeling much better once your home in your own enviroment & your OH can look after you :flower:

Good luck to Mizzie & Samantha & all those that are waiting for their LO's to arrive :baby:

My 'little' Boy turned 18 today! :happydance:

Its true what they say....Time really does fly :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"