***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

They will honestly be here before you know it and then all of this will be forgotten I promise. Doesn't make things any better now I know lol.

Mizze and sam I was hoping to come on and see babies had been born, hopefully they don't keep you waiting much longer! As I said to ness perhaps they've got the wrong idea and thought it's a race to see who can be born last?

Lol Sammi - I think that might be it!

Ducky - loving the new avatar pic -so cute.

Well I have had no reaction to the sweep - not a cramp in sight.

Ah well, Tuesday seems to be the next big day....

Mizze xx

Mizzie! I found some more overdue December ladies on my 'overdue moan' thread! We are not alone, there are others of our kind :haha:

Quick update from me, Eleanor was born at 6.25am on 30/12 6 12 and half oz, quick labour but 3rd degree tear :(, we were home for New Year though :)

Hope its not long for you overdue ladies to wait for now x

Sam n mizzie fx for you both, im sure you cant wait to meet you lo's, cant be much longer now xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!!! sorry i haven't been on here. was only looking into the breastfeeding and postnatal support threads. my alabama mum (former host mum) had spontaneously decided to fly down here and stayed with me from 26/12 to 31/12 which was a blessing. LO's FOB has also been by the last couple of afternoons, which helps a little, but is not putting me into a good emotional situation. unfortunately i do still have some feelings for him (despite all the bad he did grrr) and looking at my beautiful girl that does have some of his looks and then seeing him cuddling her and being nice to her, but not having anyone to cuddle ME hurts :( he stayed until i asked him to leave at 9 PM on new year's eve and when he kissed her goodbye (she was in my arms), he also gave me a hug and then i just started crying.... considering that i haven't cried for a while - not even after birth, i guess it was my hormones finally having their way. oh well, it'll all be good! me and elaine just slept through new year's and today was better again and i just had me my first beer since pre-pregnancy! whoop! :)

fingers crossed for you last dreamers!!! go mizze and sam!!!!!!

Think I'm having contractions! If they aren't contractions then I dont know what they are! I went to bed feeling ok, was having a few BHs and cramps but it was just the normal stuff. Then I woke up during the night with something painful happening but I kind of ignored it and went back to sleep and then I've woken up about an hour ago unable to ignore much longer! Started timing it all and they seem to range from 6 or 7 minutes apart and last anywhere between 45 seconds to 1 minute! I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now lol :shrug:

Ducky thanks for uploading the pics of Ava!

Sam I hope your labour is staring! Mizze my cervix wasn't very favourable on my second sweep and I felt great on Monday night accepted the fact she wasn't coming before I'd need inducing but my waters went spontaneously which I really didn't expect so don't underestimate your body - I know it's easier said than done (especially coming from me lol) I don't think you'll have long to wait :hugs:

I decided to stick with bottle feeding as it works better for Ava and us - she's taking 30ml formula approximately every 3 hours it's a pain making up bottles and sterilising them all the time but as long as Ava is happy I don't mind at all. She's like a different baby compared to when I was trying to bf! My nipples still haven't healed yet after two days not bf'ing and still bleed!

Not sure when I should ring labour ward? They are painful, but I might just be a wuss. Can't talk to anyone while I'm having one, they're pretty much between 6-8 minutes now, but occasionally I'll get a couple of small ones in between or I'll have a longer gap :shrug: I can breathe through them, but like I said, pretty painful :dohh:

Ness, i cant belive they let you home with her taking so little formula, they wouldent let us home till she was taking 90ml every 4 hours.

Sam they say they need to be coming every 3-4 mins for 30 mins or if you cant cope with the pain anymore. Stay at home as long as you can cos its bloody boring in hospital.

Ness, i cant belive they let you home with her taking so little formula, they wouldent let us home till she was taking 90ml every 4 hours.

Sam they say they need to be coming every 3-4 mins for 30 mins or if you cant cope with the pain anymore. Stay at home as long as you can cos its bloody boring in hospital.

I'm already 2cm dilated so do you think it'd be best to just give them a call and see what they say?

I'm already 2cm dilated so do you think it'd be best to just give them a call and see what they say?

Ringing wont do any harm but if you go in too early they will just send you home.

Think I'm having contractions! If they aren't contractions then I dont know what they are! I went to bed feeling ok, was having a few BHs and cramps but it was just the normal stuff. Then I woke up during the night with something painful happening but I kind of ignored it and went back to sleep and then I've woken up about an hour ago unable to ignore much longer! Started timing it all and they seem to range from 6 or 7 minutes apart and last anywhere between 45 seconds to 1 minute! I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now lol :shrug:

:wohoo: Sam - go baby Sam!!

Ring the ward hun and see what they say - its reasurrance if nothing else.

What can I say - still here, still preggers, still no signs of labour! Resigned now till Tuesday at the earliest.

Mizze xx

:shrug: I went for a walk around the block and they seem to have stopped/slowed down :wacko: I thought walking was supposed to make them more regular etc? I've had two at 10 minutes apart now :shrug:

If there just starting off they might be irregular for a while. Labour is all controled by hormones and chemicals, if you can try to stay relaxed and calm because adrenalin slows labour down. If walking hasent worked try having a bath or a shower and a lie down.

Dunno hon - just keep your eye out on them.

Off now to family lunch

FX will be thinking of you

Mizzex

gd luck sam, youll no when u need to ring the hospital, when you can do nothig but moan an groan, i couldnt do nothing but howl at 8cm luckly i went up when i did as Eva was born hour n half after findin out i was 8cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->