• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

:happydance: :happydance: come on baby Mizzie! Hospital is pretty boring but it's not for long now! Gogogo!

Hi ladies
Got a text from Mizze... she is in hospital.. had some drugs to thin her cervix but they said it will be 24 hours before anything happens!
Good luck to her and yay on baby mizze coming !!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

P.S not sure if anyone updated before me :)

Tried to post b4. phone is pants tho. am on ward, have period pains but no more. not likely labour will begin b4 tomorrow. baby hated the monitor and kicked hell out of me in revenge. hope to update tomorrow. hospital vv busy! mizze

WOOOOO Mizze, so excited for you!!

Zana - no def not a freak. Have a look in the breastfeeding forum, most of the threads in their are titled 'want to give up bf!'. Funny how noone ever told us just how annoying it is

I've taken a look and its been very helpful. I can't believe no one warned me as to how painful it could be either!

Oooh how excting - Baby Mizzie is on her way......good luck Mizzie, hope your LO is in your arms for a big cuddle soon :hugs: :) x

Good luck Mizze im sure you cant wait to meet your baby, bumps had you waiting a long time xxxxxxxxx

Tried to post b4. phone is pants tho. am on ward, have period pains but no more. not likely labour will begin b4 tomorrow. baby hated the monitor and kicked hell out of me in revenge. hope to update tomorrow. hospital vv busy! mizze

How exciting....Good luck Mizzie, hope your LO is here real soon :baby::cloud9:

I am on antibiotics now for mastitius, ugh, so horrid. One of the main reasons i am carrying on with expressing is cos my husband spent £250 on a bloody double breast pump for me and i feel awful just giving up now... I dont know what the hell to do with myself anymore!

Good on you for carrying on...I knew my problems with engorgement/over supply/blocked ducts & mastitus wasnt gonna go away :nope: So decided to stop

I b/f DS2 until 3 months old & was still suffering with engorgement, so it doesnt always settle down 'given time' :nope: I wish it did, i'd love to be able to b/f for longer

But if you are really struggling & feeling down about the situation (which I was) Then im sure your Hubby would rather have a happy, pain free wife, than worry about the £250 he spent :hugs:

Good luck though :hugs:

Hi all. so. good news 1st. i have had the 1st prostin tablet and baby movements good cervix softer than yesterday. BUT cervix still behind head and not quite 2cm. Mw said it might be ready tomorrow! eeek! also wards bursting at seams so next tablet might be delayed until they clear backlog on labour and postnatal ward. typical. will be 42 weeks tomorrow. mizze could someone post this to samanthaxos overdue thread in 3rd tri please. thx posting on this phone is bloody torture.

OMG what a pain Mizze!! I hope things get going faster for you soon! Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Will the next one be number 2 or 3 pessary Mizze? Bless you, induction sucks. Though I got to go home and came back at night? Maybe they think you're more likely to go into labour?

Still, all we can all say is soooooon there will be a Mizze baby :)

Oh no....More waiting :dohh:

Use the time to 'try' & get as much rest as you can :hugs:

Good luck Mizze! Mostly silent stalker here..all of you ladies' babies are so cute :D congrats everyone

Good luck Mizze - you're doing fantastic.

Also Nat - you're such a superwoman continuing to bf and I hope it all gets sorted out for you quickly xxxxxxxxx

Tried to post b4. phone is crap. thanks 2 all 4 good wishes. have had 1st tablet 2 induce. but cervix less than 2cm. next tab Due in an hour. no labour signS yet! :( Mizze

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"