***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

welcome over to 2nd tri all those that have just moved - glad to see more of u over and its starting to get busier now!!
I too have still been keeping an eye on 1st tri but am offically 2nd tri now!!!

I saw yr bump pic sherri and its amazing - u've got much more of a bump than me - I'm jealous!!!! I took DS shopping yesterday and waslooking at maternity clothes but felt daft buying them when I don't have a bump yet!!!

Well guys today is 13wks for me :) so I shall officially call myself 'in the second tri' :happydance:

Moving over too! I can't believe how quickly it's gone by.

I know it really has flown by! I just hope the rest of the time doesn't fly so quickly! I want to cherish and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy as it will more thanlikely be my last - DH wants to go for the snip after baby comes!

I know it really has flown by! I just hope the rest of the time doesn't fly so quickly! I want to cherish and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy as it will more thanlikely be my last - DH wants to go for the snip after baby comes!

I'm the same, its my last unless something big changes with DH. He's no way gonna budge on having more. So I'm goin to try and enjoy this as much as I possibly can!

Hi, that's me moving over too. had my scan yesterday and everything was great. Unfortunately, can't seem to put the photos on as they're bitmaps and it says they're invalid. Not to worry. Just glad everything is ok and looking forward to relaxing a bit now and enjoying the second tri!

Hi girls, sorry feels like i havnt been on in ages! Have been waiting for my new laptop charger to come through the post!

Will change ur dates and add the new girls, congrats on all the scans, the pics are great!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

afternoon gals!! how is everyone? I felt great last night and this morning and feel sicky and exhausted again least I'm getting more chances to eat now lol x

Hello all....:flower: Can I confirm that im Ok to move over to this thread now?

Had my scan this morning & it was wonderfull :cloud9:

My EDD is still the same as my total guesstimate...13th December (although I will have the baby a week or so early, as ive had 2 C.Sections previously)

I did ask the sonographer if she could see the gender, she said she had looked in case we asked, but she couldnt see anything clearly! :dohh:

Good thing I have booked my private gender scan for 29th June...:happydance:

eurgh! I've just eaten too much dinner - really bloated and uncomfortable and burpy now!!! Lol!! Still gotta find space for strawberrys and cream yet!!!!

Im the same ness and my appetite has finally started to increase! I got used to eating smaller portions then my son so now im left hungry after my meals! Also only feeling/being sick in mornings now :happydance:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Ooooh I could really eat strawberries and cream now yum yum .....instead I will be having an ice lolly!

How are we all doing? I am hoping the weather stays noce for the weekend....but I am sure that I will be moaning when its too hot at night lol :)

Had my 2nd midwife appointment today so we filled in all of the forms, and got to hear Lo's heartbeat ......which was sooooo sweet - sounded like galloping horses just as everyone said it would :) x

:hi: Officially 13 weeks today and my ms seems to have left today as well!!!:happydance: I hope this is a sign of things to come.:thumbup:

well DH was off up the allotment at 7am this morning, DS is away with his Dad for the wkend - I've just had a lie in till half 8 and am now suppose to be cleanign the bathrooms and bedrooms but thought I'd finish my cuppa first and catch up with u guys!

Looking like being another nice day here today although it is actually starting to look a wee bit overcast - didn't think it was meant to start raining till late this evening!!

Morning,

I just had 2 pieces of toast and I'm still hungry. What's that about?? I've never been a breakfast person before!

WILSMUM - I'm meant to be having a quick tidy, then I have a bridal consultation at 11...I should be getting dressed but came on here and facebook first lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->