***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Mines 3 weeks today so I'll be 16+1 - Cant wait to see my baby properly. I still feel let down by NHS scan last week.

sorry bit tmi just been for a wee and when i wiped i hadlike green snot come out sorry no other way of putting it, do you think i could have an infection ??? x

My cm has been a weird colour, yellow-greeny. I know I had an infection a few weeks ago and a course of antibiotics but no change in colour. I was goin to speak to my midwife about it. Maybe it can be normal? I dont know? I thought it was just me so didnt say anything. Some days its creamy to yellow, others its bright

Ive had snot like but its clear, havnt seen green before but have had yellow, see what the other girls think as im not sure but could be an infection? They are easily cleared up tho x

My midwife mentioned having another vaginal swab at 28 weeks just to be sure I have no infection, but I will mention the CM to her.

I wouldn't worry if I was you. If you get a lot more you should see your doctor, otherwise its probably just one of those amazing pregnancy related joys!

Charlotte mine varies between greeny and yellowy coloured and it doesnt smell either - just that slight musky smell CM has in pregnancy lol!

Have you girls had much round ligament pain?

I think that's what the little sharp pains I've been experiencing are?? Some a little sharp pains others are more pronounced but only ever lasts a second or two x

Mines not greeny that often, thats why I wonder if it is just one of them things. It wasnt green when diagnosed with infection...infact its been green like twice in 2 weeks...still pretty gross tho :blush: Its yellow or clear most of the time.

hi all i am new to this but i have been reading all your storie for the past few months. I have not posted on here before as i was waiting until my scan. Well i am due 12th december and i am now 13weeks and 1 day.

yeah mine is clear then dries yellowy most of the time just occasionally it's had a greeny tinge to it x

how do you get all the tickers and that put on your profile i have tried and cannot do it. can someone help me please.

welcome and congrats sazhuddy, will add you to our dreamers list! To get one of the tickers ive got just click on it and it should take you to the website its from, then create urs with ur due date then you need to copy and paste the code into ur edit signiture page on here, does that make sense? x

welcome and congrats sazhuddy, will add you to our dreamers list! To get one of the tickers ive got just click on it and it should take you to the website its from, then create urs with ur due date then you need to copy and paste the code into ur edit signiture page on here, does that make sense? x

yes that does thanks kerrieann and also thanks for adding me onto the list it all seems more real now as i have been following you all for a few months but i just wanted to wait until i had had my 12 week scan.x

You're due same day as me :dance:

hi nikki-lou25 yeah i have noticed that i think it is great to have somewhere to go and speak to others about your pregnancy experience as i never had this with my last 2 children so i am really looking forward to getting to know you all. hope me and you can share our experiences all i will say is that i was over due with my last 2 so no doubt this 1 will be the same lol.xx

i am just really amazed by all of this. if i go on to much on here please just tell me lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->