***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

ok ive booked it :) well email booked it so will wait for confirmation booked for 23rd so thats 2 weeks 2 days eek x

I kinda wanna see Pipling anyway coz they were stupidly quick at my 12 week scan. My friend had the same sonographer the other week and she was the same with her!

i did find out with ds.
Do all us 2nd time mums find it really different this time around?
Everything seems much scarier i have worried so much more x

yeah I know what yr saying but then for me I've put it down to us having been trying for so long and having an early MC last year!

Right I'm off to do my 15 wk bump pic - still don't think theres much of one to mind - just looking flabby at th mo!!!!

15 week wow that sounds good to say cant wait till i am !!!
yer i think its from wanting it sooo bad this time x

I've been more anxious this time, but I bled more than I did with DD and also I said to DH...if (god forbid) something happened to this baby, having Aimee I know exactly what I'd be missin out on because she is my life!

yer its soo different, with your first i dont think it really hits reality till much later on or even when bubs is born (obviously not all) but yu no what to expect with your second and like you say, you know how much the mean to you.
I am not saying that first time mums dont know what to expect by the way xxx

When I was having Aimee, I knew I loved her already...but even now I say to Todd every night when I go to check on her "OMG I can't believe how much I love her" or "wow she is so gorgeous you know? I love her SO much" I knew I'd love her iykwim...but just didn't realise how much!

and they are at their most gorgeous when they're asleep!!!! Lol!!!

i just had my results back for the downs screening, its low risk thankfully, what did your summary bit say mine says combined risk cut-off of 1:150 is that ok??

oh no app its the adjusted you use so 1:29966 thats good i think x

Morning ladies how are you all? My gender scan is costing £90 but am getting lots of pics and dvd with that also some 4d images! They do a heartbeat bear too where they record the babys heartbeat onto a teddy so you can give it to baby when they arrive, its £13 and think its a lovely idea so might add that to it too!

Good luck sherri, hope everything goes ok and the foods not too bad! Ewww i hate hospital food :sick:

ah that sounds cue, were going to have a 4d at 28 weeks anyway so that should be good x

Yeah it only flashes on to 4d for a little bit but know you cant see much and its more recommended from 24 weeks so think we will book another one for around 28-30 weeks so we can see the face! Although the thought of that freaks me out a little lol! Did you have one with ds> I didnt, we only had the two nhs scans and looks like this time around we are having 3 private ones plus the 2 nhs ones!

I had a 4d scan with Aimee, I loved it - I'll book one this time too!

with ds i had load of scans at the nhs thik thats why its going to slow this time. plus i payed for 2 sexing scans with ds.
but looks like i will be doing same with this one just a shame we dont get them free :(

My scan is 75 quid for a 30min appt. I just cannot wait until 20wks :) only 2wks 4 days to go rather than 7 if I was waiting for my 20wk scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->