***December Dreamers*** 70 babies born***

Anyone hoping for some thunder and lightning?!??!?!?! :) meeeee!

Oooh Ducky, where abouts in the midands are you?

I dont mind the thunder.....but you can keep the lightening lol

I am the opposite as far as the cleaning goes.....I am (and always have been) a bit obsessive about a clean house, so I have to wait for DH to go out so I can clean (otherwise he shouts!!!!)....... only dusting and sweeping the wooden floors - as I have a robot vacuum for the upstairs rooms.

...But I dont like to see clothes left on beds or floors, and the kitchen surfaces seem to be cleaned everytime anything touches them - but I have some cobwebs :)shock:) and cant reach them, so am looking online to get a long handled feather duster delivered lol.

Hope this nesting instinct doesnt make it worse? :shrug: or I will be cleaning in my sleep lol

mrsbling I live in northamptonshire. You midlands too?

Please hold off rain, I would like to be able to walk around a county show without being drenched :)

just a quick hello to see how yr all doing and to see what piece of fruit or veg bubs is now I'm 15 weeks!!!! Lol!!!

I've slightly swayed from team yellow...lol, by swayed I mean I booked a gender scan LOL!

Haha nikki!! Who isnt finding out the sex then? I think alot of us are now! My gender scan is in 1 week 6 days :wohoo: :wohoo:

How is everyone, ive had such a busy but lovely weekend so havnt been on,hope ur all ok?

Oh yeah me and hubby both felt baby moving the other night, id been getting movement for a week or so but wernt sure if it was bubs or not till the othner night, it felt like baby was doing summersaults!! And was lovely but amazing that dh felt it, he felts little taps on his hand about 5 times!

Haha Nikki, I knew you would!!!!

My scan is in 2 wks and 5 days but we're having a bit of a 'poor' month and might have to cancel it :( plus OH says I should pay for it because he would happily wait until the 20wk scan. I wish I had it in me to just wait like a normal person but I just WANT to know. I wanna be able to buy a few bits if I want to and not worry about it being gender neutral. I also just wanna see baby again :) haha.

Ducky, my hubby was happy to wait til 20 week scan too! However, I hardly saw baby at 12 week scan so I really really want a proper look at my pipling! I know that if I'd have just booked a regular scan I'd have asked the sex anyway lol...I can always say I dont want to know if I get there and changed my mind I suppose.

I will be doing everything in my power to keep this scan.... I want to know! If my OH really wants to wait until the 20wk scan he doesn't have to come :haha: although I know he wants to know really.

It's amazing the disappointed looks people give you when you say 'yes we're finding out the gender, AND we're finding out early!'.

I really have no bump at all (I posted a pic in the bump thread) but I still find myself rubbing my tummy, complaining about backache and my tummy hurting. People like my parents just look at me as if I'm an idiot. It's as if because I have NO bump I can't be uncomfortable. I also have extreme exhaustion all the time and today after walking around a county fair all day in the car on the way back I made a comment about how tired I was to which she replied 'but you're young!'. So because I'm young being pregnant doesn't make me tired?!?!?!

Everyone should bugger off, let me complain if I want to and rub my bloat :):haha:

oooh yes i get those looks too! I didnt find out with ds and it was a lovely supprise but we need to know this time as if its a girl we will be moving house or doing a loft conversion and if its a boy we will just stay put till baby number 3!!

I think id have a bit of a bump if i wasent so fat :rofl:

Im shatterd today, been dosing since 6.

Well, I will be off to the hospital tomorrow morning, Monday, or this morning for all of you over in England! There is no WIFI in the hospital, so I will have no internet access. I will update as soon as I can though. I am hoping to be released Wednesday, as I cannot stand sharing rooms with people. Also, I know exactly how the whole meal situation will go.... Lets see, I am pregnant and lactose intolerant, so here is breakfast, caffinated coffee with cream, toast with real butter, and fruit. Lunch, ham and cheese sandwich, milk, tapioca pudding. Dinner, hot dog, potatoe salad, milk, and coffee with cream, oh, and some ice cream for dessert... because that will be a real treat!!

Ok, so maybe that is an exageration, but seriously, every meal is going to contain milk, even though the tray will say Lactose intolerant on it, and I'm sure there will be at least one meal of pregnancy forbidden foods, even though the tray will also say PREGNANT on it! I'm not even joking; this has happened everytime I have been pregnant in the hospital before.

So wish me luck, and I will see you guys on the flipside!

:flower:I hear ya sherri, i remember being the exact same when i was in hospital. Every meal had something that you shouldn't have when pregnant..... my husband thought i was making it up until he seen a few of the meals!
Hope you get on ok, looking forward to having you back on here

i really dont know whether to book a sexing scan, i think i prob could wai till 20 weeks but i am going to be soooo jealous when u all find out at 16 weeks lol.
I think i may book it and see how i feel as i get closer to it i suppose.
money is tight this month dh doesnt mind, but we have a lot to pay out for :shrug:.
How much is everyones sexing scan mines 75 :(

Mines 79 hun, I could wait til 20wks but they're more accurate than hospital as they spend more time checking (well more time than my hossie anyway) They couldn't tell me at 20week scan due to position of the baby (but I think they just couldnt be bothered)

yer i just worry there going to get it wrong that early??
my friend told me a few of her friends payed at 16 week got told they were having one sex then went for 3d/4d scan and turned out it was the opposite!!
i suppose this could happen at 20 week one too. I am going to book it and see how i feel nearer time x

Thats what I've done hun, I/we might change our mind on finding out but babybond near us gets booked up really fast so I got myself in anyway!

I found out at 17wks with DD and it was right, but then asked hospital to confirm and they said she didnt see anything while "in that area" so I had another scan LOL! Had more disposable income then though.

I had an amnio with DS so found out at 17 weeks that way so knew it was definately right! When I had my 20 wk scan the sonographer asked if we wanted to know the sex and we said well we know already but u can tell us what u think and we'll tell u if yr right!!! Lol!

I looked into private scans here but the only one I found in Carlisle won't do it before the 20wk NHS scan!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->