• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

The scan was amazing, I didnt realise they scanned for about 30 minutes.

Sorry for delay in update sweetie! We are having a boy!!!!! xxx

R private gender scan is on sat however hubbie is finding out, I'm not ekkk as he's doing something to reveal sex to me on Xmas day so will update then :) r big scan is 20w5d also on 15th jan x

sorry girls was out for couple days. Im on antibiotics due to infection, had labor pains caused by infection, still waiting for labs on urine. Hate taking it but my dr say there is no way around it.

i will add all newbies and congrats to all who find out!!!

one more week!!!!! had my drs app today all is well genetic testing came back amazing baby is healthy and growing

how exciting! looks like we have many more girls than boys coming :bounce:

Can't wait till my scan tomorrow afternoon!!! Praying the baby looks healthy and gives us a good view ;-)

Well ladies had my scan today and we are team BLUE :blue::blue:

Luke Cameron & Sebastian James

We are very happy and my SIL checked them out head to toe and said they look great :happydance:

Attachments

• 15+2Boys.jpg
    15+2Boys.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
I caved and booked an early gender scan for the 27th of December. As I couldn't wait until the 23rd of January.........

I have one boy and actually I'm not overly bothered by the sex. But just need to know. I'd like a girl to have that experience as this is our miracle baby. But I'd love another boy as I think my son would be so good with a little brother.....

Either way I think it helped me connect with my son once I knew he was a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->