• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

The sonographer could not get a clear shot of the baby's junk :(. Looks like we remain on team yellow...

Oh so frustrating!!!:wacko: Hugs!

I'm patiently waiting too, I can't believe my U/S was pushed so far :growlmad: I'm out of patience right now!
People ask me about the sex and don't believe I don't know yet.
The only one that doesn't want to know is my father in law :thumbup:

Yay congrats ladies!!! The boys might be catching up :) I'm hoping to add to that number Monday <3

Have a wonderful weekend

Had our scan on wed. and we're having a girl! So pleased. My husband and I were so against each other on what it was going to be that we bet chores on it so now he has to do the dishes for 2 weeks (love it). We would have been happy with either but for some reason EVERYONE thought it was a boy but me. We have two girls and a boy already. Very excited to be doing sundresses and pig tails again. My youngest girl is 13 so it's been a long time :)

Hello! Can I be added? I find out 12/24. Very excited for Christmas this year!!! :xmas12:

can i be added please! 19th Dec is my scan x

6 days!! it is getting so close...finally under a week to wait. I need to know who you are, little bean :)

Yay congrats! this gives me HOPE!!!! :) EVERYONE tells me its a boy also but I really thin k it's a girl. Phew, thanks lol

Had our scan on wed. and we're having a girl! So pleased. My husband and I were so against each other on what it was going to be that we bet chores on it so now he has to do the dishes for 2 weeks (love it). We would have been happy with either but for some reason EVERYONE thought it was a boy but me. We have two girls and a boy already. Very excited to be doing sundresses and pig tails again. My youngest girl is 13 so it's been a long time :)

Had my scan yesterday.....it's a GIRL :cloud9:
Everything was perfect, I can't wait to meet my girlie now :)

Has gender scan today, amazing at how baby is progressing :) hubbie knows the sex, I dnt but will let u all know on Xmas day when he reveals all wiv his surprise gifts xx

Had our scan today and we are team :blue:!!! We couldn't be happier and I can't wait to see my parent's reaction when they find out on Christmas!

congrats everyone so excited Mine is 830 on tuesday morning so i just have to get through monday hahah

it's a boy for us! he was so wrigly and had to be chased all over :)

kate xx

Attachments

• 20121216_151836.jpg
    20121216_151836.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
  • 20121216_151958.jpg
    20121216_151958.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats ladies! I have under 24 hours to go....Yippee! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics