• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

IT'S A GIRL!! Opened up our card this morning! Her name is Journey ❤

https://i50.tinypic.com/2wqgx83.jpg

Congrats to all blue and pink teams...we have found out we are having a boy...his name is going to be Nickolas David...we are very excited...

Congrats to all the team blue and the fellow team pink members! A very Merry Christmas ideed :xmas12:

Congrats to everyone who has found out recently!!! :)

COngrats to everyone. I found out as well!!!
had my scan today and ITS A GIRL!!!! TEAM PINK!!!!!!!! I am beyond happy. now i have one of each. EVERYONE said it would be a boy. even on here with predicting with the nub. Ha! lol :) so happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20121226_123847.jpg
    IMG_20121226_123847.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20121226_123854.jpg
    IMG_20121226_123854.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20121226_123900.jpg
    IMG_20121226_123900.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
Had our scan at the doctor today (even though we cheated and had a private scan earlier in the month)... Confirmed that it's definitely a girl!! So we for sure have our little Paisley Grace :)

Congrats on your baby girl Ely! She's beautiful.

Yay for confirmation on your baby girl Lily! I had an early scan too so will get confirmation in January, but tech was positive it's a girl.

Hooray for team pink!

Add us to team PINK! We had our scan Christmas Eve morning and announced it at lunch to my parents. My son is thrilled for a little sister and Clint is still wrapping his head around having a daughter.

:)

I paid for a Gender Scan and its tomorrow!! I cant wait!! Hoping and have had a feeling its a girl but knowing me its probably a boy :( I have had several girl dreams and dont remember having boy dreams with my first two so we will see! I just dont want to get my hopes up and be disappointed when its not want i wanted!

We are team Pink!!!! tech was pretty sure its a little girl! and the ultrasound pics didnt look anything like my two boys

Congratulations to all who have found out recently.

I think I make that 31 boys to 27 girls now!

Was so sure it was and really wanted a little girl, but we are undoubtably having a boy. He's perfect and healthy and I'm grateful for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->