• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

I posted this elsewhere, but had no answers...i am really nervous about doing the big announcement on xmas like we have planned without more than 80% sure...does this look like a little boy to you guys??
boyparts.jpg

babyjunk.jpg

You know it doesn't look like a girl potty shot, so I would say it's a boy. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. :flower:

Hi ladies I find out Dec. 31st! Hoping for either, very excited!

Well ladies, the baby showed us her "hamburger"!:haha:

We're having a GIRL just as everyone predicted!
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/1C3ADB9E-342E-4724-8D5C-FDE805B6459D-9358-000006303760AE3A.jpg

Congrats all!!! so i had to do quick scan at my dr yesterday bc of cervix pains, my cervix is nice and long but he asked me if i want to know the sex loool. So he put in the envelope but my hubby had to open it looool

So we are having boy!!!! all of the tails were wrong and everyone was saying girl...we are beyond happy....

thanks everyone...I was so unsure because the tech was...but i am feeling better about my instincts and what I saw on the monitor before the tech even mentioned gender :)

Only 2 more days to wait to hubbie reveals the sex of our little one :):) can't wait!!! X

Congratulations to all ladies who found out! Jeesh, I'm so behind the news :p

thanks hunny good luck today i will look forward to seeing who you are having :)

Only a week until i find out what my baba is ,, yayy sooo excited!! bring on the 31st, been counting the days down for a month Lol.x

I'm wanting a girl but have a feeling its a boy, will be happy either way tho! Scan is Dec 28th.

The results are in...We are having a little girl!!! I couldn't be more excited!!!! Chalk another one up for team :pink:

Congrats on your little girl shell! Only 7 more days, find out the 31st also!

We have a willy!!

Wont believe it until i see it when hes born though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"