• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

We've gone from team pink to blue. Dr. said there is absolutely no doubt about it, but i'm not making it official until friday when we are having our next scan just in case...Last time I told every one it was a girl and people are just annoying about haha.

DH and I are over the moon either way. Cant wait to have Luca here!

The only thing is that the testicles look really big and the actual penis tiny...is it normal? It might sound silly but every boy scan I see the penis looks bigger and the testicles smaller...if that even makes sense.

https://i46.tinypic.com/2w3dfcw.jpg

Anatomy scan tomorrow! Hope baby cooperates!

Mollymalone boys bits often look like that at first, the testicles get really swollen, both my boys had massive balls when they were born lol

I'm really looking forward to see the results of three ladies having their gender scans today :)

I have 19 more hours to go :happydance: I don't think I'll have a good sleep tonight, haha!

so jealous I still have two weeks to go lol congrats to everyone who found out soo exciting

I am counting down the days....13 more to go! I want to see how many blues are to pink now.

Had my anatomy scan today. Everything looked great!! Especially this pic below!!! Just what we wanted!!!! TEAM BLUE!!

Attachments

• Its a boy 18 weeks.jpg
    Its a boy 18 weeks.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Had my anatomy scan today. Everything looked great!! Especially this pic below!!! Just what we wanted!!!! TEAM BLUE!!

congratsssss!!! did u have feeling its boy?

congratsssss!!! did u have feeling its boy?

Thanks! I've been calling it "he" the whole pregnancy... of course I've wanted it to be a boy. I figured maybe the power of positive thinking would help lol. I've just always thought of it as a boy, though, yes.

Hey ladies good luck to all!!!!!

MY SCAN IS ON DECEMBER 26! I have a son so Im HOPING FOR A GIRL this time! Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->