• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December gender scans!

Hi :) my gender scan is in a little over 2 weeks - December 17th! So excited! Have a feeling that it's a girl (I'm 90% sure) but we shall see! :)

I'm two days after you Olivelove... 19th. Hurry up already! Most of the time I think it's a girl and then occasionally I think it's a boy. Baking soda test and Chinese prediction calendar both say girl too. I was sure when pregnant with my DD it was a boy... Clearly I was wrong, lol (think I'd convinced myself it was a boy because I wanted a girl so bad)...this time around I would love another little girl, but would still love to have a little boy.

Mine is december 18th hoping for a girl and really feeling its a girl

Hey :) mine was on the 20th but I had it privately on the 1st and its a :pink: SO HAPPY!

Wow I have ages to wait. 31st dec, I'll b 20 weeks! We want a boy really as have a girl already but if it's a girl we won't be disappointed as long as its healthy!

Wow I have ages to wait. 31st dec, I'll b 20 weeks! We want a boy really as have a girl already but if it's a girl we won't be disappointed as long as its healthy!

if I had to wait til my 20 week ultrasound, i'd be waiting until Christmas Eve, BUT I'm very impatient lol

Powell so am I really but we can't afford it at the moment :( I prob would have but dh thinks its a waste of money and that we should just wait! Dammit. I think I'm having a boy, don't know why though!

I'm two days after you Olivelove... 19th. Hurry up already! Most of the time I think it's a girl and then occasionally I think it's a boy. Baking soda test and Chinese prediction calendar both say girl too. I was sure when pregnant with my DD it was a boy... Clearly I was wrong, lol (think I'd convinced myself it was a boy because I wanted a girl so bad)...this time around I would love another little girl, but would still love to have a little boy.

I also occasionally think it's a boy,, but very briefly! I've tried the ring on the string and chinese calendar. The ring didn't move at all because I was holding it so still! The chinese calendar is indicating a girl. I was told my 2 psychics this will be a girl. So, maybe that's why I have this "deep intuition" - because everything points at that direction! :) I wouldn't mind a boy though either! Can't wait for our scans!

The one I found had discounted prices at the time so it was only $59. They had an option for $39 but it didn't include pictures, and I wanted them lol

Ah I see, the only option of a private scan was £80 and only tells u gender nothing else. Also wouldn't be till 8th dec and I'll b almost 18 weeks by then so I suppose - couple extra weeks won't make much odds! Would have loved one though!

We jumped the gun and had a private gender scan tonight... it's a girl :) So excited!!

Congrats all....!!! i wasn't feeling well, so i just updated all.

7 an half hours, feelin scared cos just wanna no everything is ok but excited cos we find out if its another pink or a blue!!

I've got my sexing scan on the 22nd December :) so excited !!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->