December IVFers

Congrats Quindalyn!!

Both of my two fertilized. Still not holding out much hope though.

Sophie I'm sorry things didn't pan out how you wanted but two is still great!!

Quin congrats on your 8 too!!

Nolimit good luck at your retrieval!!

Myshe good luck with your investigating cycle :)

Afm I went for my second us and blood work. My biggest is at 12 and I have a bunch around 10. My E2 is 1300. And my Lh is starting to climb so adding ganirelex tonight. They are making come in again tomorrow! I'm worried that's not a good sign. Fingers crossed that everything stays on track.

Sophie so far that is 100% fert. Rate, that is great. Keeping positive for you for the next few days

Nolimitxox yay trigger day! Sending you positive vibes Hun.

Dogmommy, that's great you have a bunch all in the same size range. Won't be too long until you retrieve.

Anyone have any plans for the tww?

Sorry ive been mia but as of 4:30 AM I am officially moved in to my new place....im on 3.5 hrs of sleep and I don't know how im functioning. Just wanted to check in and goodluck on the upcoming retrievals .
I'm so sorry Sophie about your retrieval but glad to hear that the two did fertilize.

Ahhh! We were approved for FET for the January cycle!!
Having a sono to confirm uterus is ok and then next cycle will be put on some estrogen for lining then progesterone right before the transfer. We are going to transfer one embryo. Oh gosh, I am nervous, excited and tired. What a day!

Ahhh! We were approved for FET for the January cycle!!
Having a sono to confirm uterus is ok and then next cycle will be put on some estrogen for lining then progesterone right before the transfer. We are going to transfer one embryo. Oh gosh, I am nervous, excited and tired. What a day!

What a GREAT day!

No limit- I think so!
Hey when is your retrieval? You just triggered right? Thinking and sending you great vibes!

No limit- I think so!
Hey when is your retrieval? You just triggered right? Thinking and sending you great vibes!

Went to retrieval this am and got 4 eggs. Waiting to hear about maturity and fertilization, I was told they will call me today. :thumbup:

Myshelsong congrats can't wait for you to start!!

Nolimit congrats! Any updates yet?

Sophie and quin any updates?

How's everyone doing preparing for their FET?

AFM another follicle check today!

I have decided to do what I did last time since it worked. I am going to eat super healthy (ish) but add extra veggies and fruit into my meals. Do light excersizing every day - only about half an hour to get blood flowing. Cut down too one coffee a day and cut out pop and most sugars if I can. Adding avocado and healthy fats like coconut oil, and will be eating pineapple week of transfer!

I don't have any updates. Feeling a bit overwhelmed and defeated. The odds just aren't in our favor.
I'm reading along though. And while I don't always comment I'm keeping my FX'd so tightly for all of you.

3 of 4 eggs were mature and injected.....and.........

1 made it!!!!!!

Congrats Nolimitxox!! I can't remember...are you transferring fresh or having PGS done first?

We would only do pgs if we had two or more to freeze. We only have one embaby growing so it will be a fresh day 5 transfer with my 14.5 cushy lining. Grow little bean, moms waiting!

1 is all it takes nolimit! Great lining.

Fingers crossed for you Sophie.

Good plan myshelsong. Can't wait for you to get started.

My follicles are slowwwwly getting bigger. Lead is at 16mm. Go back tomorrow for another hoping it gets a little bigger! Lining is at 11 and E2 is 2,000 something. I have nothing to compare it to so hopefully retrieval at Thurs or Fri.

Wow, so much to catch up on after I forgot my new password >.<

Sophie, that is just so hard to hear. I hope the embryos beat the genetic lottery.

Nolimit, so you will transfer Saturday?

Holding you all in my thoughts as the process of cycling, waiting, retrieving and stimming goes forward.

Afm, transfer is tomorrow after several days of what felt like an awful comedy skit between my old clinic and new. Trying to move the embryos basically across the street from one to another took several notarized forms, frustrated phone calls, lots of messages and having to loop in my no-nonsense husband to get all sorted since I live from 90 miles away from the clinics. I thought I might have to show up tomorrow with a cooler and do a snatch and grab to get my frosties. But all seems well now, mouth burning from a LOT of fresh pineapple. We will have to travel in some bad weather in the morning, so we are factoring in a bit of extra time to take it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->