December/January Baby Club

Yeah breaking! Bumps are cute - I liked having a bump. I wish mine were cutter this time around LOL. I've already planned out I need to attempt a bikini body after this pregnancy! :)

You can get away with Maxi Dresses & summer, flowy clothes for now. It's what I did. And then get into Maternity Clothes. Although I did get some shorts. Oh a big tip is to check out second hand shops. I went to Salvation Army or what ever it is & found a Maternity rack so I got a few bottoms that were used but in good shape.

Hi breaking! !!!

Everything is going great:) not much happening. My siatic nerve is starting to bug me so if it anything like last time I won't be able to walk soon. :)
Glad u see Ur starting to get a bump that is so exciting. I expect to see a picture soon:)

Are you still staying team yellow??

Hi Everyone! I am new to the community, just joined yesterday! I am technically due in January, but I'm having twins so they'll be delivered in December. This is my first pregnancy and even though I'm in my second trimester, I'm still scared of all the complications!

Breaking: Maternity clothes are fantastic so comfy! That's exciting that your bump is starting. I still feel mine is all bloat. I had all day nausea for the first trimester so it was hard to eat. Now I'm finally getting an appetite back so I'm sure it won't be long until my bump starts to show. Do you know what you are having? Glad to hear your ultrasound went great! My next scan isn't until 20 weeks so it seems like forever since I've seen my bean. We will find out the gender at that same time, so excited.

Manda: Siatic pain is the worst! I had it off and on during my previous pregnancy.

MrsE33: :hi: Welcome and congrats on the twins!!!

Barbikins: How are you? Do you know what you are having?

Hey Julia! We are Team Yellow All the way!!
I agree that Maternity bottoms are very comfortable!

E33, welcome! And congratulations! Do you have any risks carrying the twins or just normal risks?

Manda, I had siatic nerve pain too. My lower back is sore...I got the all clear for exercise! I have to stay on pelvic rest tho...Won't be having sex until 2015 LOL

16 week bump (but I'm 17 weeks now)

Attachments

• 682014121416_edit.jpg
    682014121416_edit.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
Barb...yes bumps are cute. altho right now mine looks like I had a bug lunch rather then a bump. Lol. Thx for the shopping tips!

Manda..ouch sorry to hear you're starting to have siatic pain!

Hi E33...Welcome! Hope you have a risk free pregnancy with twins!!

Julia...i wish maternity clothes were not so ugly lol. but i am looking forward to wearing them to be more comfortable. So exciting use going to find out the gender..yay!

AFM...we are team yellow!!! I have my next ultrasound at the end of July. So bit of a wait until I see the little bean next :)

Hey Julia! We are Team Yellow All the way!!
I agree that Maternity bottoms are very comfortable!

E33, welcome! And congratulations! Do you have any risks carrying the twins or just normal risks?

Manda, I had siatic nerve pain too. My lower back is sore...I got the all clear for exercise! I have to stay on pelvic rest tho...Won't be having sex until 2015 LOL

Haha that sounds like so far away!!!

Thx Julia.

How is everyone's bumps coming along?

I've got 2 more wks until my next ultrasound....trying to be patient!!

Eeep, Breaking - you've got a sweet potato in there lol Big baby!

And yes, Manda, that's for ever LOL
Poor husband. But even me. I like the intimacy. Oh well.
I told him I'll do him favors for back/foot rubs. LOL

Hey everyone!!!

How is everyone feeling? Know one has been around much.
What's new?

I have nursery pictures. Almost done!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
It won't let me post all the pics at once.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6
Last one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
LOVE the nursery! OMG what a gorgeous wall you have in that room!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->