December Moms

maria26pc

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Just wanted to know once more about December moms, especially those who are due after 15th Dec. I am due on 25th and it would be great to compare notes. Wishing you all luck.....

Hi there im due 21st December - hoping to have her here before Christmas but with it being my first i doubt she will make an apperance early! I'm doing good so far although tiredness has starting kicking in again recently. xx

I'm a very early December Mum, but hello anywaay!

im a early december one too im due 8th december but hoping it comes a little early lol im so impatient and im getting so big now its hard to get much sleep

im due 4th december :D
xx

How do you feel hun? Howz it going?

im feeling ok

just getting a abit un-comfertable now tho and he is starting to put lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis to the point where i think he is going to drop out lol

but apart from that im getting really excited about meeting my lil man

what about you ??
xx

im peeing every 5 seconds and i feel like my attention span last all of a millisecond but besides that im so excited! Its my second as well so my daughter is cheering me on, i think that helps. I cant wait to see her face :)
So is it just me or am i the only one who hasnt thought of a name yet?

hi. im due 25th of december but hoping i would go early. how are things

marah

https://lilypie.com/pic/080914/jm5O.jpghttps://my.lilypie.com/mfYFp1.png[/IMG]

https://bd.lilypie.com/XnOhp1.png

I'm due the 12th. :)

Feeling ok, just getting tired more easily and have a lot of back and rib pain so I have to have physio on it.

Start maternity in about 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to!

im due 4th december :D
xx

How do you feel hun? Howz it going?

im feeling ok

just getting a abit un-comfertable now tho and he is starting to put lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis to the point where i think he is going to drop out lol

but apart from that im getting really excited about meeting my lil man

what about you ??
xx

I feel stronger movements now....my girl is quite active....my biggest problems are heartburn, constipation and sleeplessness. Its too tough sleeping at night. Still I am feeling OK

Feeling ok, just getting tired more easily and have a lot of back and rib pain so I have to have physio on it.

I too had severe backpain earlier....it has come down now. I've been working from home for a while now, so thats alright. I am not being able to sleep properly and I have severe constipation as well:dohh:

im peeing every 5 seconds and i feel like my attention span last all of a millisecond but besides that im so excited! Its my second as well so my daughter is cheering me on, i think that helps. I cant wait to see her face :)

I also pee frequently.....and this is my first. We're naming her Annie

I too had severe backpain earlier....it has come down now. I've been working from home for a while now, so thats alright. I am not being able to sleep properly and I have severe constipation as well:dohh:

Something my phsyio told me, was that when you're sitting down get a pillow off you ned, fold it in half and sit on it, but sit a bit forward so you're at a slight downward angle. This makes your body longer, and opens your pelvis so it's a lot more comfortable as baby has more room. :)

I also pee frequently.....and this is my first. We're naming her Annie

That name is so cute. i cant seem to find one that i love. I guess i have some time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->