December Mums

Im still here too. and I just had THE worst pain in my stomach and my back. I have no idea what that was.
The pain is stil in my back too.
Any ideas what that was??

xx

Im still here too. and I just had THE worst pain in my stomach and my back. I have no idea what that was.

xx

Maybe LO turning? Has he been breech at all? It can be very uncomfortable when they finally move.

xx

Maybe LO turning? Has he been breech at all? It can be very uncomfortable when they finally move.

He has been head down since 20 weeks, and I dont think he has turned the other way because I can still feel his feet move up by my ribs.

I still have like dull pain in my lower stomach and back.

That pain just came out of no where!

x

how odd!! might just be LO starting to engage, i know a few people have complained of an achey/crampy feeling when this starts to happen

how odd!! might just be LO starting to engage, i know a few people have complained of an achey/crampy feeling when this starts to happen

Yeah might be!
I havent got an appointment till the 29th! Im dying to know if hes engaged.
Does anyone know if u get a scan at 34wk app??
x

rafwife - I would love to offer but I've got three text buddies now and I fear my competency in keeping up if we all go into labour at similar times! I'm sure you'll get someone in no time though.

Sophie - I've been quite a lot of unusual feelings the past week or two. Lots of cervical pain and pushing feelings in the centre of my pelvis. Been getting mild period-like pains and low back ache with them. Also getting gut aches from the iron tablets disagreeing and I find that gut aches are unfathomable now that there is this huge uterus in the way, it's hard to tell properly where and what they are a lot of the time! I bet it's fine though, don't worry. Make sure you let us know if it gets worse though!

Its not routine down here either Sophie, but everywhere is so different its mad, so you just might get one lol

Thanks Peanutbean.

Yeah I do get many random pains too.
But Im keeping an eye on that pain at the moment, was really odd

x

whoa these stretching pains are a dozee...:hugs:baby must be growing more..lol

Im here !! I was in bed but ive got some really strong BH tonight so ive got back up to let the OH get some peaceful sleep !!!

Talking of bed, i guess i should be hitting mine soon or i'll never get up in the morning lol

Mornings are really becoming a struggle now, i just dont want to get up!! Roll on 6th of November when ive got 6 whole weeks of lie ins before mini pp is due!!

Thoughts on nursery colours:

blush pink and creams/golds

or

mostly pale green with blush pinks and creams/golds as accent colours.

If this is hard to imagine then I will rustle up some example pictures. :)

Rafwife, we did our nursery in a pale green (although no accents or anything) and it looks great! So that's what my vote is for.

:)

:cry:I feel all left out!!! I don't want to wait for the January thread!!!!!!:cry:

:cry:I feel all left out!!! I don't want to wait for the January thread!!!!!!:cry:

There's already a January thread honey! And if you can't find it - make one of your own!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->