December Mums

Morning all,

Well i ate my fish and chips and LOADS of pickled onoins and suffered the heartburn :rofl:

I managed to sleep for 4 hours last night so im feeling a bit brighter today suppose i better do the housework while i have the energy !!! :dohh:

PP - You must know we're planning on getting the Mothercare baby outfit, ordered as soon as LO arrives!

Lupi - sounds like you had a fab day yesterday, hooray for you!

On the heartburn, I can't drink Gaviscon, would make me sick. I just have rennies and don't have to take them every day even. I think it's because there are knees under my stomach rather than bum or head. Maybe also that I never had heartburn at all before being pregnant, strong stomach valves!

Oh, momandpeanut, only 4 hours sleep! I have started waking to pee in the night now but since putting the sofa bed mattress on top of our mattress I sleep sooo much better. I can get away with turning once in the night now and wake up achey still but at a normal morning hour instead of 2am!

Well this morning I am off as I'm working late tonight so I've slept in after breakfast and am now eating crackers in the desperate hope I won't be sick again today. Don't need to leave the house until nearly 2pm but have to shower and walk dogs and make some food to take with me before then. Won't have time if I spend an hour or two weeping on the bathroom floor like I did yesterday!

Man i feel for you girls not being able to sleep properly, i find im sleeping ok and rarely waking up, its just taking me aaages to actually get to sleep. So im mega tired when i wake up in the mornings!!

Hope you can beat the sickness this morning !! Not long now and you can spend all day cooking the baby to perfection !!

Im off to walk my dog in a minute to before i really have to crack on with the housework , ive got visitors early tomorrow but i just carnt find the energy to get off the sofa :rofl:

PP every time I go to bed I think oh I'll probably take ages to get to...zzzzzz.... :rofl: I've entered a real need-to-sleep stage I think!

Thanks m&p! Hope you manage your housework, ours is a sty at the moment! But when I'm on leave I'm going to do one or two things every day so that I'm not worn out but can keep on top of the house again.

So I woke at 4am needing a pee, then hungry, then fancying a bit! First time since about 12 weeks I think! DH was awake so I mentioned it just to test the water and he found after 4 months he could rise to the challenge despite the small hours! lol Only now I've got such pelvic pain! *sharp intake of breath*

Hungry at 4am? lmao ... midnight snacks!!

Oh yeah! Hungry all the time! If I wake needing a wee I always have to eat. It's usually more like 5am though and then by the time I've eaten it's too late for DH to get back to sleep before work. Poor guy... Don't you need to eat in the night? I have emergency food on my bedside table.

Ugh the sickness is catching up. It's just not possible to eat enough to prevent it! Got to go try showering now and walking dogs. Hope I'm not sick.... :-(

Ugh the sickness is catching up. It's just not possible to eat enough to prevent it! Got to go try showering now and walking dogs. Hope I'm not sick.... :-(

oh hon my sickness has been back too for about a month now and think its here to stay! its rubbish but i dont mind as long as baby is well xx im finding it hard to eat anything, but a chocolate pop tart ( gross i know! ) mid morning seems to help!

the heartburn on the other hand is starting to get me down, i sat on the edge of the bed and just cried last night:rofl:!! no ammount of gaviscon or remegel helped last night!:hissy: i just sat there pushing babys feet away from my stomach while it had a wonderful time pushing back at me!

just keep telling myself not for much longer!

and i was thinking im ready now, i know ive got ages left but i cant think how my body can adapt anymore to this babe!!!!

anyway, moan over - for now!

hope all well ladies xxx

Peanut - Glad you're sleeping a bit better now! And also lol at waking up your OH! :) I think mine would think Christmas had come if I did that. All I do atm is elbow him for snoring! :rofl: Have you tried ginger biscuits for your sickness?

m&p - good on you for eating the pickled onions! Shame you got the heartburn to go with it though. I might try some spicy food later. We must be gluttons for punishment!

I had a MW appointment today and LO is now head down and 'in the correct position for engagement'! :happydance: No more breech for me apparently! I just hope she stays there! (Even though she's kicking the crap out of my ribs! :rofl:)My MW doesn't tell people estimated sizes of their babies as she says it's like a dark art and hardly anyone gets it right, but she keeps saying things like 'Oh she's a big one!' :shock:

I've been sleeping really badly too for the last week. I assume this is because LO is kicking my ribs all the time now but I'm shattered. Last night I was up 8 times and I feel really ratty now.

Have another ante natal class tomorrow and then that's me transferred up to medical care up north. Scary stuff!

We've been ringing cleaners today to clean the house once the movers have cleared everything out. It's a 3 bed detached with living and dining - £300 was one quote! :shock: I said for £300 I'd get down on my hands and knees at 8 months pregnant and do it myself!

Ahhh good news LO has gone head down Rafwife!!

Got my 32wk appointment this afternoon so will see what she has to say about me eh!!

Aw, Brockie, I'm sorry the hb is getting you down so much. I wish I could suggest something but as I said it's really not so bad for me. :hugs: though! I know what you mean about how much more can a body change to accommodate these babies!

rafwife - I hate ginger! :sick: The nausea never went but I was only actually sick a handful of times so I'm going to be sore if I start vomiting every day now. I really hate being sick above all things too. It's like the baby knows our Achilles heel and goes straight for it! :shock: at the cleaners! We just did it ourselves when we moved. I take the RAF aren't paying for the move?

PP - good luck for this afternoon!

Right I'm showered without incident so now time to try walking the dogs. Picking up poo might tip me over the edge :sick:

yep let us know how MW goes Holly, had mine and im measuring week&half ahead, could be baby in a different position she said?!!!!! and head is down which is good! good luck hon xx

have a good day ladies xxx

Ugh, walked dogs and was sleet and hail! Freezing and soaked! Why don't they make maternity waterproofs? I can only jsut get my jacket round bump now, what will I do in November?! And no trousers for months already.

Do you realise we've got almost an average of two babies to be born every day in December? I wonder if we will get one on every day, that'd be fun!

Good luck for your appaointment holly!!

that would be fun peanutbean imagine if that did actually happen!!! decembers gunna be a busy month!!

Ugh, walked dogs and was sleet and hail! Freezing and soaked! Why don't they make maternity waterproofs? I can only jsut get my jacket round bump now, what will I do in November?! And no trousers for months already.

Do you realise we've got almost an average of two babies to be born every day in December? I wonder if we will get one on every day, that'd be fun!

:shock: I'm lazy and get my OH to walk the dog :blush:

I can't wait to see if any babies are born on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. How exciting! :happydance:

:shock: I'm lazy and get my OH to walk the dog :blush:

I can't wait to see if any babies are born on Christmas Eve or Christmas day. How exciting! :happydance:

If its not me ill def be on bnb checking out if anyone has gone on xmas eve or day :D I wouldnt like to be in hospital over xmas id miss me christmas dinner :( x

hi i hope mine arrives before xmas! want to be at home with my little girl who is 5. i can imagine my luck being my waters going through the night on xmas eve!!!!!! although Alisha was only 5 days late... we will see!

My first nephew was born 23rd near midnight. Luckily my sister got to come home on Christmas Eve. It was a pretty special Christmas!

rafwife if I didn't walk the dogs I wouldn't do anything at all as DH would be doing everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->