• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December Mums

Just been for my 31/32 week midwife app and baby is breech at the minute will have to see if she has moved in another three weeks otherwise it looks like a c-section for me.

I'm sorry for all you poor ladies who aren't sleeping i have the odd night where i find it difficult but apart from the toilet stops i'm sleeping ok.

Don't worry kim'sbump, there's loads of time yet. My MW said they won't worry until 36 weeks. Mine's been transverse forever but I'm not sure how it is now. Will see at MW appointment next Monday. Plus you might be a good candidate for ECV. Need to get doing pelvic exercises and birthing ball bounces and scrubbing floors to encourage baby to move!

yes my midwife said at this stage they still not settled in a certain position even if it was head down it can still turn breech. Wait until your next appointment and see if baby has moved.

hi all. i was craving choc hobnobs this morning went and got some but they dont like me :( i got heartburn so have drank a pint of milk. im thinking of saving myself some money and buying a cow to go in the back garden. 8weeks to go! xoxo

Gd aftanoon all.

Im feeling good today, 33 weeks :p - but....its still dragging! :rofl:

She's doing ALOT of moving lately, sometimes hurting me in the process, lol.

Hope all you ladies are good.x

Baby Girl has definitely been less active today and yesterday. I'm assuming it's from the lack of sugar that she's probably used to getting, lol.

Feeling tired and sore today. I wish I had one of those big massaging leather chairs.

Oh, did I mention it's FREAKING SNOWING outside?????? :dohh: Ahhh, Autumn in Canada. Can never predict what's going to happen.

I decided to stay indoors this week to fight my cold properly so of course it's lovely Autumnal sunshine here. :hissy: Got my washing on the line tho. :hangwashing:

Had a shock after brekky this morning. I took my bloods and it was 9.7 :shock: No more Marmalade on toast for this baby boy me thinks! :dohh:

Gd aftanoon all.

Im feeling good today, 33 weeks :p - but....its still dragging! :rofl:

She's doing ALOT of moving lately, sometimes hurting me in the process, lol.

Hope all you ladies are good.x

I feel the same way. But I'm glad she's moving..otherwise ill panic and get worried.

Looks like everyones been busy today!!

Hope your LO decides to turn soon kim'sbump!!

My 32wk appt went well, nothing unusual to report, as always lol. She couldnt really give a 100% position that LO was lying in bust shes deffo head down and mentioned something about being posterior. Im not overly worried about where shes lying as it changes all the freaking time lol!!

Argh,Ive had a headache all afternoon :( Dont know if its cause I went bed at midnight last night, or cause I was in front of ma pc screen ALL day yday, & today. :? Im unbelievably tired aswell. My eyes feel dead heavy like Ive had no sleep! I fink Im gonna lay on my bed and rest my little head! :(

Anyone still around? I'm just back from Cumbria and eating my tea. Bit late for it! Today has felt like first tri with nausea all day irrespective of consuming food. Sucks that's it getting so much worse again and so fast. Some long days ahead for me!

Eating tea at this time of night?

Im eating ice cream lol as my pudding lol and bouncing away on my ball while OH watches the football!!

I'm always around! :rofl:

Since being written off of work for the rest of my pregnancy BnB has been a godsend to keep me occupied.

I keep forgetting about time zones though. I read PP's post about how it's late at night, and I'm thinking "It's not late! It's only 4pm here!" LOL

Eating tea at this time of night?

Im eating ice cream lol as my pudding lol and bouncing away on my ball while OH watches the football!!

Well I could hardly eat whilst driving the M6! We're going to have choc fudge cake warmed up with cream in a mo. I love my DH! :cloud9:

I'm here too :)

I've spent a very exciting evening scouring the pots and pans in my cupboards. :rofl:

*thinks she may be nesting*

Well I could hardly eat whilst driving the M6! We're going to have choc fudge cake warmed up with cream in a mo. I love my DH! :cloud9:

Mmmm you both have such yummy sounding food! I've been finding myself getting more hungry in the evenings too. I may raid the fridge soon.....

Well I feel sick and kind of grumpy despite the promise of cake that DH is warming up now. Got aquanatal tomorrow then loads of work as my time with my maternity cover kind of officially starts tomorrow afternoon. Every day is so busy now and I've only got Sunday off. Grump grump....

btw, I don't have a text buddy yet. Are any December ladies looking for one? I have no idea how to use MSN very well I'm afraid, but I'd like to have a text buddy if possible. :)

Pop a thread in the buddies section chick ... no doubt one of us Dec mummies will reply to it anway lol. Will save me having to move it all over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->