December Mums

mmm clothes shopping!! I go into shops now and look enviously at all the nice clothes wishing i could fit my bump into them lol

Theres sooo little mat stuff around!!

Ive given up looking at the shops now !!

I carnt wait to be able to buy some 'normal' clothes !!

i get depressed looking in clothes shops too as you always seem to find loads of things you like when your not buying!! I refuse to go into river island as i know ill depressed i love the clothes in there!!
Next do some nice maternity jeans so think il get a pair of them and other than that just going to get some normal tops in a few sizes bigger so they last me a few months!!

I wonder out of all of u who will have a christmas baby?!!!
How exciting!! xx

I will be due Chritmas day BUT will be having a scheduled C Section on the 18th. AHhh...can't wait...

I will go to my GP tomorrow as I am having a very itchy belly and a bit of rash on my tummy. Hope it isn't anything serious.

https://lilypie.com/pic/080914/jm5O.jpghttps://my.lilypie.com/mfYFp1.png https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt2258317fltt.gif https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

How much do I love that we very seriously prescribe chocolate to each other for its soothing medicinal qualities? :)
I broke down and googled my platelet thing and it turns out to be a 75% chance of being no big deal. Our increased blood volume often lowers the concentration of platelets, plus many women have a pregnancy-induced condition of lower platelet production. It can indicate far more serious things, but statistically very unlikely, and I would have a lot of other symptoms.
I wasn't really worried, but it is nice to know.
So, I think the baby inside me is also possessed by the squirrelly energy. He does not stop moving. Ever.
No matter what I'm doing, he's swimming laps, practising ninja kicks, rock climbing (I am guessing that's what the strange, grippy/pully feeling on the sides of my womb is?), etc. I am supposed to do fetal movement counts everyday now. It takes him an average of 6 minutes to hit 10 movements. I'm tempted to fill out the chart with the times that he's not moving. He seems to take a series of 10-minute power naps, then he's back at it.
I guess I can stop worrying about losing the baby weight - I will be chasing after the world's most active child for the next 18 years!
Is it because of this manic energy burst I've been on for the last few weeks? Maybe I do have something chemical and bizarre going on in my body and now he's got it, too! His kicks and wiggles are now physically in my dreams, too. So he's going most of the night.
Crazy baby. Mama still loves!

hi can i have my date changed please from the 30th to the 19th as i found out yesterday that im having cobi-mae on the 19th a planned c-section!! thank you x

hi can i have my date changed please from the 30th to the 19th as i found out yesterday that im having cobi-mae on the 19th a planned c-section!! thank you x

oohh congrats hun how exicting!! :happydance:

sarahkka i wish my LO was moving as much as yours!! my LO movements have reduced loads the last couple of days!! i can still feel him so i know hes okay :D

Clothes shopping is very depressing at the moment i agree!!! i went the other day and there are only so many things you can try that make you look like a whale before you give up! instead i had to buy some gorgeous grey knitted uggs with the buttons up the side....opps:blush: my feet are the only thing that havent got bigger tho:rofl:

so im just going to wear those and nothing else untill the baby comes:happydance:

You know my feet dont seem to have changed either Brockie ... not even a hint of swelling!!

You know my feet dont seem to have changed either Brockie ... not even a hint of swelling!!

There's time yet hun! Mine started last week!!! Not much this week, but I've had my feet up a lot. Don't count your chickens yet!!!

mine have swollen up :(
but all im wearing is uggs & pumps so im not too bothered!!

I've been feeling smug that my wedding ring is still fitting comfortably, and I haven't had much foot swelling at all. But I did have two nights where I did get quite swollen in my feet and ankles. That was a couple of weeks ago. Nothing since then.
I drink loads of water - I think that helps.
Funny - thinking back, I am sure that I was congratulating myself on no bloating the day I was stricken with cankles! :)

Hello all. Ugh, been a shit day: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ieve-bad-today-has-turned-out.html#post998157

m&p - everything ok with baby? Had some movements since this morning?

PP - why have they blocked BnB? That's not fair! But can't believe how few days you have left! Lucky thing! I've got 7...

nessa - you have fun shopping today?

sarahkka - you know your LO is going nuts because of your adrenaline from buzzing around recently! Mine must be so active from all my anxiety hormones!

alphatee - wow! I'll change your date and good luck!

Oh on the feet swelling, I daren't look at my ankles after being stood for over an hour this evening...

Hope you're all ok and generally having a better day than me!

oh hun sorry youve had such a shity day peanutbean lets hope tomoro brings you a better day!!! :hugs:
Shopping wasnt so fun :( its been dry here all day and the minute i get out of the car to the shops it hammers down with rain!!
i couldnt find much to fit and i couldnt find any nice maternity jeans in my size!!
so ended coming home with 2 tops from primark, a new bag and a bottle wamer!! oh and some big bridget jones style pants and a nightie for my hospital bag!!
I took the OH which was a bad idea as he moaned all the way around and i couldnt concentrate on shopping then!! bloody men ey! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->