December Mums

I was just thinking about my hospital bag ... might start getting some bits together once i go on leave. Dont know why but thats the one thing i dont want to get done and out of the way lol

Sorry you didn't have much fun Nessa, I find shopping is usually a disappointment!

PP-I've sort of started it in that I now have a case that won't be used before so I can pack it, and I've a bag of maternity and breast pads. That's about it though! My toiletry bag is half packed. Of course I still hope not to need it at all but better to have it than depend on a stressed DH to pull it altogether if I get taken in!

i bought a stash of maternity pads and breast pads the other day for hospital bag - i can just imagine how attractive the whole after birth is going to be!!

I need to get packing..:rofl:..I have a big thick robe that goes almost to my feet...Some silky pajamas..I need to feel a lil sexy..lol..thats all i have packed so far..

Think i'll end up going on a mad shopping spree in a few weeks trying to get it all done and sorted in one day.

I've got to get OH to fix the zip on the bag i want to take, it cost a fortune and ive bloody busted the zip, hopefully he can bend the teeth back out with some little pliers or something lol

Im new 2 all this. My son is due dec 10th. Seven weeks away. Am getting really nervous now.

:hi: Morning girls!!

How is everyone this morning?? I cant believe im up this early
on my day off!! im in work mode so i was up at 7ish :( and couldnt back back off to sleep!!!
Another day of DIY for me and OH!! i really hate painting!! does anybody actually like it??? i
if they do you can come and help:help: lol

Happy Friday everyone :happydance: xx

I need to get packing..:rofl:..I have a big thick robe that goes almost to my feet...Some silky pajamas..I need to feel a lil sexy..lol..thats all i have packed so far..

IMO those are the most important bits! :rofl:

Morning girls!!

YAY its friday!!

Hope you have a good day Nessa and manage to get some stuff done!! Today is my LAST friday at work before i go part time for the next 2 weeks, then go on leave completely!!

Morning PP :) How are you today?

I'm feeling rather sleepy and am on a train. Have been up since 5:30am! Bet I'll sleep well tonight. :)

Cot shopping this weekend though :happydance:

What's everyone else up to this weekend?

Im doing good thanks Rafwife, how you doing? ... on the train? Bleeergh i dont know how you can put up with all of those people at this time of the morning lol

You going anywhere special shopping? I guess i should really start tieing up the loose ends on my list for mini pp but cute clothes and toys kee distracting me!!

6 hour journey on the train too! It's actually very busy when I was hoping it would be quite as I'd booked a really early one. Oh well! Best laid plans...

Not sure about the shopping yet. John Lewis and Babies R Us are on the list though as I've seen nice cots in both places. :)

What are you up to today?

Hi all,

Hope everyone is ok ??

Bubbas movements are still very few and far between but i have felt a couple this morning !

Rafwife- 6 hours on the train would drive me mad ! I moan terrible when i have to get a 25 min one into town !!

PP - YAY to part time work !! :rofl:

Morning ladies! Hope you're all doing well :D

I'm day off today and it's only exactly one week until I go on maternity leave, thank god! I've only been back a week and a half since my sick leave ended but I feel like i'm a hobbling zombie atm. You girls who've worked all the way through your pregnancies so far are wonderwomen.

Morning all!

Welcome Mothercare - I'll add you to the first post.

rafwife - did you not read my post about public transport? lol Hope you have a better journey!

I'm off to work soon and am working tomorrow with two big events that I really hope we can audience for! Off Sunday so will probably sleep as I am so shattered already even before my big day tomorrow. But I'mk like you Vicky, I finish in exactly a week too and I can't bloody wait! Yesterday's travel nightmare quickly tarnished any wistful thoughts I had about finishing work.

That's what I keep thinking Vicky. :D

Glad you got some wriggles Momandpeanut. :hugs:

Weekend plans :dance: Going shopping in Norwich again tomorrow to get all the last bits and pieces. Having a DVD fest of films we can watch during the recovery stage, getting the Yuletide shopping out of the way and stocking up on bits for Charlie and Bubble. Then to Yarmouth on Sunday to the Sealife Centre and Arcades. :dance: Wewere gonna have Fish and Chips on the beach but I think since the weathers meant to be a bit pants, we might just go to Pizza Hut instead. :pizza: :blush:

What's everyone else doing?

Ooo Angelmouse your weekend sounds lovely , and fish and chips on the beach is great they always taste better !!

Me and the OH are going to a big open air market tomorrow (they sell real red liquorice!) to have a wonder round and then out for lunch and Sunday we are lying the floor the the nursery !

Awww, no fair, everyone is having a way more fun weekend than me! But I still hope you all enjoy it!

Awww, no fair, everyone is having a way more fun weekend than me! But I still hope you all enjoy it!
Hah not me, i'm going to slob on the couch for the entire two days watching Disney videos :rofl:

Well that sounds alright to me Vicky :lol: I know we'll have fun but I'm gonna be mashed by the end of it all. :rofl:

Aw Momandpeanut laying the nursery flooring. Exciting. :dance:

I'm sure you'll find something to do Peanutbean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back