December Mums

Ive just bought a baby bath and baby toiletries and all the bits for my hospital bag very boring but very practical !!

Ive just bought a baby bath and baby toiletries and all the bits for my hospital bag very boring but very practical !!

That's good though!

Now I'm done staying away I can finally start my hospital bag.

I just bought Bumps first xmas present :happydance:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mary-Meyer...sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1224165614&sr=8-23

I went on a spending spree to get everything. And I did except her cot mobile & pramtoy. But everything else I got so I'm done! Woo! The only thing that needs paying for now is £300 off the pram. Then that is ready to be picked up. I am ready for her now. Haha. Can't believe I've only got the pram to be paid off fully then I'm completely done. But yeah,no more things to buy now,so I can chill. :p

How is everyone doing? I went to the hospital yesterday, because since I was about 29weeks I've been seeing sparkles in the corner of my eyes. Had a midwife appointment last friday and she said my urine was fine & my bp. So she said if it happened again, to ring her or the hospital. It's happened 3 times since last friday so I rang the hospital concerned. They told me to go in at 3:30pm to be monitored to make sure everythings ok. My bp is fine, babys hb is fine, movement fine. And no protein in my urine, just low keytone levels? Something about me not eating to much or being dehydrated, so it showed up i didnt have enough carbohydrates in me. Other than that its nothing. I'm on iron tablets now, as my iron levels are low. They told me my results at the hospital. So I still don't know what these sparkles are. And they said to keep an eye on them.

I'm not going to be on here much after today because my mum and dad are buying my pc off me, so I'll only be able to come on here when I get chance to get on the pc. No doubt me sisters n brothers will be on it alot. Lol, but I'll try and keep coming on to see how your all keeping etc. Take good care of yourselves! We've not long to go now girls. :D

Ooo thats really sweet ! Ive been looking at the taggie blankets and they are lovely to !!

youre super organised donna!! im hoping to get everything in the next few weeks too save me dragging my arse around the shops in december in the cold!!
Glad you and LO are okay, lets hope the sparkles go for you soon!! Im sure its nothing to be too worried about as hospital would of said otherwise!?!?
Ooohhh noooo make sure you keep coming on mind wont you let us know how you are etc.... and when LO born :D Take care hun xxx

WOW donna you are so organised !!! Im sure i have so much still to get !

Glad to hear you and LO are ok and get those iron tablets down you !! :rofl:

Hopefully you will be able to sneak some time on the computer we will NEED updates !!

Take care x

Hi everyone - I'm new here

Due date is 3rd December & we so can't wait.
Living in Warrington for just over 2 years now with my other half of 5 years.
This is our first child & we are counting down the weeks till we get to meet him or her.

Hope everyone is good,

Lynda.

Yes I sure will keep popping back on. When I'm at OH's I can come on to update & check on you lovely ladies!

:D x

Nope (not yet anyway!) but I think it can be quite common at this point!

I'm getting palpitations and elevated pulse. I feel like my arms and legs turn to jelly too. Anyone else get this? It's happening 2-3 times a day. Will ask my MW on Tuesday.

Nope (not yet anyway!) but I think it can be quite common at this point!

I'm getting palpitations and elevated pulse. I feel like my arms and legs turn to jelly too. Anyone else get this? It's happening 2-3 times a day. Will ask my MW on Tuesday.

I had palpitations on the weekend and then fainted in public (most embarrassing) since then nothing else, but I'd get in checked.
x

hope your all well ladies, only read last page but what with fainting and the shits its an exciting time this 3rd tri:rofl:!!!

just checking in, all ok here, still feeling sick most days - lucky me! - MW appt this morning and measuring 32&1/2 weeks so a little ahead she says nothing to worry about - yet!!!!

so so excited now, counting down the days for us all xxxx

Gorgeous toy rafwife!

Donna - do you think it could be aura? It's possible to get aura without migraine headache and the way aura manifests can be quite different in different people. Perhaps mention this to your GP or MW and see what they think?

Welcome Winterbaby! I'll add you to the list in the first post. I'm guessing you are on Team Yellow from your post!

shockd&amazed - I'm getting a little, well actually it's more the pain of it without any of the runniness (sorry!) and I'm pretty certain it's the iron tablets that are doing it.

Has everyone had bad side effects from their iron tablets?
Im on them and dont have any side effects at all!

xx

Morning all. How are you Decemberesses today? For the first time in way longer than I can remember we were actually woken by DH's alarm and not me! Hooray! I don't think I've ever slept so long in one go since getting pregnant! Feel bit weird because of not eating in the night and could sleep another 8 hours straight but it's good to have slept for once!

DH told me that last night he was woken in the small hours of the morning, didn't know why, then realised it was the baby! He had put his hand on my tum in his sleep and the baby was at some serious aerobics and this actually woke him! But not me! :rofl: I guess I'm getting used to it. DH said they had some good quality time for about half an hour jiggling away. Pretty cute!

Has everyone had bad side effects from their iron tablets?
Im on them and dont have any side effects at all!

xx

I only got mine on Wednesday,took 4 so far.And last night in bed,my throat was like I had acid indegestion.I felt dead sick.

Other than that,this is all I have got so far.I definately don't have more energy off them! :?

Aaaw thats sweet ! i know my other half trys to get in for afeel of bump in the night if hes awake !

Im having real trouble sleeping at the minute i can go about 1 - 1 1/2 hours before im awake and this goes on all night , i feel terrible for waking Oh up but he is being so good about it ! I suppose its my body getting used to no more full nights sleep !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->