December Mums

hope this is the start for you sophie - how you feeling now hun? x x

not too bad, theyre still there but eased off a little bit.

They were quite intense when I was watching X factor. I'll stay on my ball for now and see what happens. I had one about 3 mins ago, theyre not as close together as before either

How are you Kate? Any signs or anything yet??

xxx

not too bad, theyre still there but eased off a little bit.

They were quite intense when I was watching X factor. I'll stay on my ball for now and see what happens. I had one about 3 mins ago, theyre not as close together as before either

How are you Kate? Any signs or anything yet??

xxx

Wow how exciting! Yes get bouncin Mrs! lol

Nope, not a sausage. LO has hiccups atm - lol probably my ice cream I just ate! :D x x

:dust: for you Kate!! You only have 3 days left!!

And ooh sounds lovely hehe, I just eat a whole big bag of M&M's :blush:

xx

Peanut hehe I know we shouldnt really have peanuts but ive heard different stories so I thought Id treat myself.

Xx

fingers crossed sophie this is the start of LO coming for you :D

for pudding tonight i had a nestle choc milkshake and a galaxy bar :D

Girls do you notice we all talk about food an awful lot lol

You watch in january we will all be in the biggest losers thread :rofl:

sophie - you can't beat peanut m&m's - good choice! lol

fingers crossed sophie this is the start of LO coming for you :D

for pudding tonight i had a nestle choc milkshake and a galaxy bar :D

Girls do you notice we all talk about food an awful lot lol

You watch in january we will all be in the biggest losers thread :rofl:

I've noticed that too :rofl: at least we'll all know each other in there!!! lmao x x

:rofl: You girls crack me up!!!

Girls i have went to the toliet 3 times in the past hour :cry: I never had this with my other babies......have any of you had it??? Or its maybe a bug.
but i feel ok...i cant have anything left :blush:

Sorry TMI ladies....its not nice!!

Sophie i hope your still ouncing and i hope diana goes out of the x-factor...it pains me to watch her :rofl:

:hugs:

Ive been bouncing for ages but the pains have died off now:(

Im only getting the odd one now. Boo hoo.

I wanted Diana to go but Im glad Ruth went cuz I didnt like her lol

Xx

Awh hunny :(...sorry!! Hopefully something will happen during the night....i love coming on in the morning to see whats been happening.
On our usual food topic.......im craving super noodles...chicken...yum :)
xx

Mmmm super noodles!! Ive just sat here eating ice, yum!

Yeah Im hoping Ill wake up to more pains or something, I hopeee!!

2moro's the last day of November!!! :happydance:

xx

Mmm curry super noodles....

I just ate a whole packet of strawberry angel delight :blush:

Omg I havent had angel delight in yearss!!!

Ill trade you my ice Rafwife lol!

xx

I may have stocked up on lots of angel delight, in all three flavours :rofl:

Mmmm ice sounds nice too actually....

I swear I'm one of these pregnant women who doesn't get her own cravings, just steals everyone else's :rofl:

I had to google what strawberry angel delight is. Sounds yummy!

I made spring rolls today. They're ground turkey, garlic and shredded carrot wrapped in a small spring roll wrapper and fried. They're awesome. One of the ladies I worked with was Filipino, and she made them for us and showed me how to do it.

How's everyone feeling? Any twinges?

Hi girls I'm up early with hubby as he's working today so making him some lunch, sending him on his way then off back to bed for a couple of hours. lol Thought I'd quickly pop online!

Sorry pains died off Sophie - at least your body is gearing up for it though by the sounds of it! :D

I got woken up with awful "shooting" pains I'd describe it in my bump - not sure what it is??? :shrug: it died down eventually but I had it about 4 times altogether about 30 mins apart. First time I've had something come and go regularly but not what I would describe as contractions?! lol oh I don't know.

How are all you girls? Our food talk kicks ass :) Angel Delight - deffo choccy flavour for me - mmmm mmmm. And Tyff those spring rolls sound sooo good - wow.

x x

Im gutted I missed LollyLou1's text last night :hissy: what a crappy text buddy I turned out to be!
The one night I left the phone in the kitchen charging xXx
Fingers crossed for her, hope everything is ok xXX

Sorry things seem to have stopped for you Sophie :hugs: hope it all gets going again soon xXx

Oh and I cant believe Diana is still in the Xfactor :saywhat: her voice is really irritating me plus all the hand waving and strutting around like a fookin chicken????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->