December Puddings 2017! -24BFP! x

I'm absolutely in love with the name Elowen !! If OH would have even liked it just a little! Lol

Ashlyn is lovely! Its was on my radar but OH isnt keen, boo ... I hate that he is so involved, i named my first 3 with little to no involvment from their dad lol but Chris is very much involved weve chatted a bit but not too much as still stressing to get to 12weeks, i really wish id booked the mw for this thurs, the 20th still seems like soooo far away! Xx

Btw is 3+3 (8dpo) roughly about when FR show lines? .. still trying to work out dates lol Xx

Sunnydee, I've found 4 of mine at 8-9w, but one (DS2) I found at 7w1d! Hye was always so easy to find. I also have sonoline.
Wow 7 weeks that's amazing, I don't have a Doppler but was considering it, kinda thought it might drive me crazy using it too much or something lol

Wow wrapunzel how did it go telling your mother? I'm pretty sure mine knows or suspects even though she doesn't even live in the same country as me! I'll probably tell her when she visits next month.
I have lots of twins in my family and it makes me nervous I don't know if I could handle twins and a 2 year old! When is your first u/s?

When you want to lay in your tummy but it feels like you're trying lay on melons. My boobies!! 😭

I'm sorry you're feeling that way MoldyVoldy! I have my fingers x'ed for your scan! Just a few more days, which is awesome.

Are you 100% on your due date?
Me? I'm not 100% but I think it'll be around there give or take a few days!

:hi:

I'm torn to being wanting to be super excited or panicking about what's going wrong.

Right back at ya myheart. Cant wait to see a heartbeat (and then worry about that as well lol) hope you're feeling a bit better after a quick rest. When's your scan?

*Waves*

To be honest, it feels like the entire BnB boards are quieter :/

I must say I sadly agree. I couldn't load it properly yesterday either and the ads can be quite annoying when viewing on my phone!

My scans on Thursday too, I'll be 6+ 1 or 2. Cant come round fast enough!

It was so quiet yesterday, lol. I was forced not to post because no one else was!

I'm feeling really good today. A little scary lol. But it's my day off work so probably the reason.

lol Silas, just spam the thread, I do :haha:

I've got afternoon nausea again :sick: still can't believe I am so symptom ridden this early lol! X
Scans on the same day! :happydance:

When you want to lay in your tummy but it feels like you're trying lay on melons. My boobies!! 😭
THIS!!! My boobs are the reason I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. :cry: SORE MELONS.

Nausea is kicking my butt today, completely forgotten this feeling and I know it's going to get worse 😂😂 not complaining thou!
My boobs aren't that bad, it comes and goes.

Hi ladies, I'm very cautiously asking to join, got my :bfp: today after lossing our angel may 2016, they have sent us a rainbow a year to the weekend we found out we was pregnant last time!
My dates would be around 10th Dec but will no more after been to èpu next week. Xx

Hey all... so my symptoms so far ...Nausea is hard so I eat through it' �� And waking up in the night to pee! I've never peed during the night! Then being so sleepy! Saturday I slept for three hours ...

I have an early scan in the 2nd may! Three longs weeks away! ��

Hi and congrats emmadaisy and DanielleTTC!

I am nauseous like crazy but my boobs are sore sometimes and not at others. Which is fine by me. I don't know if it's a girl or boy but we have a girl name picked out. Boy not really. Will see what it actually is.

I hope we all start to feel better soon. Nausea sucks so bad!!

Welcome Emma and Congrats!!!!

*I'll confess why I've been quite lately...I still do not have a ton of symptoms. Big boobs (that I confess I check throughout the day to make sure they are still big) and very mild and random "twinges" in my pelvic area seem to be all I have. Part of it for me is I honestly don't "feel" pregnant and don't entirely believe it's real yet. My US is exactly one week away now, I'll be 6w3d! The 18th at 12:40! Once I hear the heartbeat, I'll know that for the most part I'm out of the MC "danger zone" since it goes down to a 2% chance after that and I'll be able to relax a bit and enjoy it. I'm trying to not be on the boards all the time at this stage to keep myself from reading other stories of people having their early MCs and worrying!

*Side note: Blood thinners aren't much fun and this is what my abdomen looks like already after only 1 week of them so far!

Attachments

• 20170410_112041.jpg
    20170410_112041.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
My first doctors appointment will be May 1st. 20 days...seems like forever.

Mine is Monday April 24th! 13 days away. Time is moving so slow!

Also I hear ya on not having lots of symptoms. I don't have much either. Mainly just really hungry, food tastes so good, and sleeping hard at night (I get sweaty while I sleep every night). I hope that they will pick up more after 6 weeks...

Welcome Emma and Congrats!!!!

*I'll confess why I've been quite lately...I still do not have a ton of symptoms. Big boobs (that I confess I check throughout the day to make sure they are still big) and very mild and random "twinges" in my pelvic area seem to be all I have. Part of it for me is I honestly don't "feel" pregnant and don't entirely believe it's real yet. My US is exactly one week away now, I'll be 6w3d! The 18th at 12:40! Once I hear the heartbeat, I'll know that for the most part I'm out of the MC "danger zone" since it goes down to a 2% chance after that and I'll be able to relax a bit and enjoy it. I'm trying to not be on the boards all the time at this stage to keep myself from reading other stories of people having their early MCs and worrying!

*Side note: Blood thinners aren't much fun and this is what my abdomen looks like already after only 1 week of them so far!

I have been on bLood thinners too clexane I'm on I'm also having pessaries three time a day... my stomach is bruised and not nice looking this is out third week of them and if all is good at the scan I will carry on till 12 weeks .... I get stories can be worrying but everyone is different... don't worry about it ☺️

:hugs: I'm so impressed by all of you ladies on blood thinners, progesterone, everything. You are so strong and it's all going to be so worth it <3

I have my scan date! Friday April 21st

Hi ladies. Congratulations to you all! I got my bfp yesterday morning. All going well I am due Dec 19th. This is #3 for us. I have a 4 year old and 12 month old already. Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->