December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Kate, that is very sad about your mum, Im sorry to hear that! I think that's got to be the biggest loss ever losing your mum, I cant even think about it. The day before I had Emelia my mum was hospitalised with chest pains and a heart attack about to happen so she missed out on being able to come visit us in the hospital etc. but im so grateful that they caught it in time as couldn't even imagine life without her.
That is a lot to go through another miscarriage and then losing your mum aswell, big :hugs: to you.
It is lovely that your mum got to meet Harvey and see you get married, two of the biggest things that will happen in your life.
Im sure you will fall pregnant again and that is something to look forward to extending your family, will be exciting for you to stay team yellow next time around. Im glad that I had that surprise at least once...didn't find out with Emelia so it was an amazing feeling when they announce what you have.

Krippy, really sorry to hear that about your dad, it must be upsetting when you start to think about things that they will miss out on watching your kids grow up.

I had forgotten just how much of a chose DTD is when ttc, its not spontaneous or fun at all, its def. hard work and effort when you just want to sleep.
It sounds like you ladies ttc are covering all bases. We only ever dtd at night.

That's my baby jogger city select just been delivered I got it discounted on Boots website and managed to get £53 worth of advantage points back which was good, still wuite pricey though at £540 and you look at the size of tiny box that its packed into.

Thanks Justkeep... I miss her so much but I know she's looking out for me up there! Sorry you mum was ill but glad they caught it in time :) Bet you were super excited to get your new pram... What's it like?

How is everyone? I'm in the horrible 2ww & symptom spotting like man :(((

:dance::dance::dance: OMG!!! So you pleased sweetie :) How many dpo did you test? Any symptoms? Xxx

Thank you sweetheart :) I am only 8DPO! Utterly insane, I was 11dpo with both the baby I lost and with Taylor so I was not expecting this at all. I have taken a million tests today and 3 different brands to confirm it. It's still very very early days but I am hoping so badly this little one sticks.

I don't have many symptoms, just a lot of spots (boo hoo). Some breast tenderness but nothing like last time. I had a strong feeling two days ago that I was pregnant, I am now wondering if it was linked to implantation.

How many DPO are you Kate? xxx

That's such brilliant news! And at only 8dpo, amazing! I'm around 5/6dpo, but might try & test at 10dpo!

Huge congrats Leliana!!! Brilliant news!!!
Fingers crossed for you next week Kate!

I've had a tough day today. It was my day off so I had Bethan all day. She was hard work and having bursts of temper all over the place. She kicked my bump a few times when I had to pick her up to keep her safe. Exhausted now- that's me just sat down!! Back to work tomorrow for a rest and secretly hoping daddy daycare has just as tough a time tomorrow!!

Congrats Leliana! Hope it's a sticky one! I got my bfp with Camden art 8dpo also.

Fx for you Kate!

Lala, I have no idea how you can chase a toddler around while pregnant. Hope you get rested up at work!

Hi ladies,

That's fantastic news Leliana, congratulations and positive thinking that this one will work out!

Kate, fingers crossed tight for you aswell!
I've not opened my new pram yet as I don't want to jinx things just yet, I'll wait a few more weeks. We've just put the box in the garage just now.

Lala, Im with you on the tantrums haha, Emelia is such a good baby in general but really starting to throw tantrums when things don't go her way, such as if she cant reach things or even just falls onto her bum. She goes rigid and throws herself about at times.

I had a bit of a scare yesterday and had to go to hospital as I had some red bleeding. They did an internal check and cervix was closed and bleeding had stopped, also traced the babys heart rate for the duration which was perfect. I want this baby to hang in there for some more weeks yet!

JustKeep...How scary! I am glad that you and LO are ok!

Congrats Leilana! :)

GL next week Kate! Can't wait to squint at some tests! :)

Hi everyone else! Still feeling like crap here...hoping to start to feel better soon. Quick reassurance, early scan on Tuesday! Pretty excited and nervous!

CONGRATS Leliana!!! That's so exciting.

I hope you'll have good news very soon Kate. :) FX

Things seem to be doing well with this baby so far. I had my first doctor's appointment on thursday and just by feeling my uterus he said it had grown. I can actually feel it growing sometimes so it's reassuring. And I've lost a few pounds but my pants are getting too tight. I should have my scan at around 9 or 10 weeks. Can't wait!

The other day at work I swear I felt some kind of flutter, it really felt like when I was pregnant with Xavier, not just gas or something. But it surely is in my head because it's wayyy too early!

Hi ladies,

Thank you all SO much for your kind words and good wishes. As I'm sure you all know, this is a VERY scary time as I know how easily this could slip away from me. I have not really allowed myself to accept the fact I am pregnant yet, however all my tests are progressing nicely and I got my BFP on a Digi today so I'm doing well :flower: I'm definitely taking it one day at a time :thumbup:

Grenouille - that is wonderful news about your doctor's appointment! I can feel lots of pulls in my uterus too and I remember that being a good sign last time :)

Krippy - can't wait to hear how the scan goes!

Lala - Taylor is starting to have tantrums too. She starts full on crying when she can't have what she want. It's so hard at this age as you can't really explain WHY they can't have it. I try my best to distract her but she's pretty persistent :winkwink:

Justkeeptryin - how are you now? I imagine the bleeding was really scary, I am so glad they reassured you.

Kate - how are you doing honey? How long until test day? I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you xx

Leliana, I don't envy those early days, it is scary just worrying all of the time and I think we do always expect the worst to happen but Im sure it wont. One day at a time is the way to think about it, and as each little milestone passes you feel better.

Im doing fine now thanks, I still had some brown spotting on and off Friday and Saturday but didn't worry as this baby is moving like crazy! My SIL is a week ahead of me and actually had bleeding at the same stage, as they say I guess its not normal but very common.
Im starting to get uncomfortable now and just want this baby here.
Im looking forward to my growth scan on Wednesday to see what this little baby weighs now and to see if it has moved head down.

Krippy - Good luck with your scan today, am thinking of you. Let us know how it goes :flower:

JUstkeep - Sorry to hear about the bleeding but as you said bleeding in late pregnancy is fairly common so Im sure there is nothing to worry about :) Good luck with you scan tomorrow.. Hope he is heading in the right direction!

Leliana - I totally understand your worry, the early weeks are such a worrying & stressful time and even though you try and not think about it, its all you can think about! Just try and stay busy and we are all here for you :hugs:

Grenouille - Yay for your growing uterus! Not long till your first scan now, so exciting!

Talking about tantrums... Harvey has just started to throw these and its horrible. He throws himself on the floor and refuses to get up, the only thing that calms him down is Cbeebies! I thought we were a long way off from the 'horrible two's' but obviously not!

As for me, I am about 9/10dpo & far too scared to test. I have been having a few sypmtoms but having had 12 two week waits before conceiving Harvey I try not to look into these too much as most of the time it's my mind playing tricks on me. Will test on Saturday if AF has'nt shown up by then :wacko:

Thank You Kate and Ladies! Scan went amazing! Measuring exact for dates and saw that little heartbeat flickering away! It was awesome!

I was the same with testing this time around Kate...I waited to long bc I was so scared to get a BFN! I am FXd for you hun!
No tantrums here but I am sure they are coming! Raif is so laid back so we will see how bad they get!

I just got a BFP at 10dpo!!!!

I am in utter shock but so so so excited!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Krippy - I am soooo pleased the scan went well, that sounds amazing!! :D

Kate - CONGRATULATIONS!! I am sooooo pleased for you! Fantastic news! When is your due date? Fancy being Bump Buddies? :flower:

Congratulations Kate!!! Brilliant news. I am really pleased for you.

Who's next????

26 weeks now and feeling huge. This baby is even more active than Bethan was which I didn't think was possible. Just the last few days DH can even see my belly move from across the room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->