December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

Welcome brittbray04!!

Glad that your scan went well, we'll keep our fingers crossed that it continues!

Could I very cautiously join you? I am 13dpo and pregnant again after 2 early losses in Sept 11 and Feb 12. I'm still at the stage of daily poas and checking for bleeding every couple of hours. Trying hard to keep optimistic and not worry too much. My EDD is 21st Dec so hopefully I will have a babe in arms in time for Christmas!!

We are expecting our rainbow baby! I am due december 7th. We had an early scan on this past Monday, everything looked as it is supposed too. I am trying to put aside my fears and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy.

My last pregnancy with our twins was a very rough one and didnt have a happy ending :-(. We are hoping all goes perfect with this one and results in a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Welcome Brittbray04 and so sorry to here about your losses :hugs: This thread is full of some lovely and AMAZING ladies so any time your feeling down or sad we are all here for u :)

Welcome LalaR :) Congrats on your BFP! I was like you and was POAS like a maniac, my OH had to physically take my purse from me to stop me buying any more tests! So sorry about you previous losses :hugs:

Welcome LalaR!!

Try to keep positive! It is so hard not to worry, but this thread is full of PALs who understand your compulsive need to POAS. ;)

Could I very cautiously join you? I am 13dpo and pregnant again after 2 early losses in Sept 11 and Feb 12. I'm still at the stage of daily poas and checking for bleeding every couple of hours. Trying hard to keep optimistic and not worry too much. My EDD is 21st Dec so hopefully I will have a babe in arms in time for Christmas!!

Hi lala. What a lovely Xmas pressie that will be!!! I check for bleeding every time I pee lol, it's going to be a looooong journey. Welcome xxx

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just got my hcg back. 77 at 3+6 weeks so I am happy with that. Not going to be able to have it done again before Monday now so by then it should be over 200. Fingers crossed.
It is crazy how badly the losses affect us isn't it. Hopefully we will all have our forever babies for Christmas. Knowing my luck I will end up pushing all day that day!!! lol

Hi Ladies

Congratulations on your Pregnancies!!

Im 5 weeks n 1 day pregnant!

My doctor has referred me for an early scan as i miscarried in Dec 2010!

Think my EDD is 12th December 2012, nice Christmas present.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all xxx

Welcome Gem09!

Very nice that you will get an early scan. Do you know when yet?

I just got my hcg results back. They are at 918 on 18dpo, up from 309 on 15dpo. They're still doubling in the correct amount of time, I was just hoping they would double a little quicker. It seems like everyone else's double every 30 hours, and mine are at every 45 hours. I guess no matter what I'm going to worry about it.

Had my appointment today. Saw a dot on the scan just like it should have been. Measured 5 + 1! Will go for bloodwork on Wednesday and a follow up scan next Thursday. So for what can be told, all looks good!

Attachments

• Dot1.JPG
    Dot1.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
MightyMom: that is a lovely picture and lovely news. So happy for you!!!

When did you guys get morning sickness? I still don't have it. Really trying hard not to worry.

I never got it with my DD or prior pregnancies. But this one I started getting it at 21dpo.

Morning ladies, hope you are all well :) Its only bloody FRIDAYYYYYYY!! Yippee, cant wait to chill out this w'end and eat lots!!! Im feeling good today, no MS, just sore boobs and tired. Am a little bit worried as my symptoms have calmed down a bit but am trying to stay postitive. Have my first early scan tomorrow at 9am, eeeek :wacko: Am so nervous but just pray and hope that we see the LO with a nice strong heartbeat. If that happens I think I will just breakdown and cry so fingers crossed all is ok.

Mighy Mom - lovely scan piccie, glad it went well and looking forward to your next scan picture!

Future Mama - Try not to worry about your HCG levels. They are doubling so they are on the right track :)

Have a SUPER w'end everyone, will update you 2morrow after the scan and hopefully I will have a beautiful scan piccie to show off!

Kate :hug:

MightyMom: that is a lovely picture and lovely news. So happy for you!!!

When did you guys get morning sickness? I still don't have it. Really trying hard not to worry.

Hi Nitengale, I had a little queasiness a few days back but nothing since so try not to worry. Having done some research on the boards it seems like not everyone suffers from it. In fact I found a figure that suggest only 50-75% of pregnant women suffer from MS so maybe we are in the lucky 25%!! I hope so as I hate being sick :nope:

mightymom, aw so precious! congrats! thanks for sharing!

Nitengal, those HCG results are pergect! yay!

How is everyone?? WELCOME TO THE NEW LADIES!:hugs:

AFM, STILL NO NAUSEA ..STILL FEEL EMPTY LIKE MY LAST 2 MC.. 7 MORE DAYS I SHOULD HAVE SOME ANSWERS! :cry::shrug:

Can I join? I got a few faint positives yesterday and this morning, took a digi and got a positive. :happydance:

Congrats to everyone! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->