December Rainbow Babies!!! Congrats New Mom scoobydrlp PINK!

I'm feeling good, absolutely terrified cos its so early, but trying to think positive. How are you feeling hun? x x x

WIGGLER, You are going to be sorry you asked..I am obsessing over lack of nausea. With my last 2 pregnancies, the baby never showed up for the scans..d&c both times..with my daughter, I was sick from say one and it got real bad but she made it into the world..this pregnancy feels the same as my last 2..i feel too normal and no nausea. no food aversions,no queeziness.. its giving me an empty, sad feeling..my first appointment is not until 4/20..yikes..anyway sorry to take away your positive mood..I am just grasping at straws for a sign, an answer, anything that will comfort me!:cry:

Aww hun :hugs: With my daughter I had NO symptoms apart from feeling a bit hungrier and even that didn't happen til about 8 weeks. I have all my fingers crossed for this to be your rainbow baby hun :hugs: x x x

thanks it means a lot..SO GLAD YOU FOUND US! Whats your EDD?? Near Christmas?? :shrug::happydance:

Xmas day :D That'll probably change when I have a scan, but so far its Xmas day :D x x x

Congrats wiggler. Here's hoping for a healthy 9 months

Can I join you ladies?? My name is Jenn, an we just found out we are expecting #5 bio, 7th child (long story! LOL )! This is my 8th pregnancy. I had 2 2nd trimester losses last year. One in June, a boy we named Judah, I was 17 weeks. And then in November a girl at 15 weeks. It was an awful year last year. But we are again cautiously expecting another in December, December 16th which is one day before one of my daughters birthdays!! I am taking progesterone and asprin, in the hopes that it will help me keep this baby. I hope to get to know all of you!

Sorry for your losses.jenni, welcome! We are a day apart in due dates if I get that far.. Congrats!

Welcome to:
Wiggler
jennijunni
!!!

Kate: can't wait to hear about your scan!

JJ: Hope this sticky bean sticks!

Wiggler: A Christmas baby! Can't imagine a better present!

Can I join you ladies?? My name is Jenn, an we just found out we are expecting #5 bio, 7th child (long story! LOL )! This is my 8th pregnancy. I had 2 2nd trimester losses last year. One in June, a boy we named Judah, I was 17 weeks. And then in November a girl at 15 weeks. It was an awful year last year. But we are again cautiously expecting another in December, December 16th which is one day before one of my daughters birthdays!! I am taking progesterone and asprin, in the hopes that it will help me keep this baby. I hope to get to know all of you!

I'm so sorry for your losses. But congrats on your :bfp:! We are due the same day! How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Thanks fo the welcome everyone!!!!

As far as symptoms. Typical stuff for me. Extreme tiredness, a little nausea, and I did dry heave yesterday!! LOL! My breasts are not sore, since I am still nursing my 2 yo, and when I am nursing and pregnant my breasts dont hurt. I do have cramping, and cramping when nursing, which is par for the course. I am sure my symptoms will start to pick up soon. How is everyone else feeling??

Welcome ladies!

Could I ask a daft question? Sorry if tmi! What is everyone's cm like? I stopped checking but I have a cough and now have snot like thick sticky cm on wiping. Is that a worrying sign? Sorry if I seem neurotic. L x

Mine is the same Lala. But its been different through all my pregnncies. x x x

Thanks wiggler. I'm a newbie really to pregnancy as my 2 losses were problematic from the start with spotting etc. At 5 days from 1st BFP this is the longest I've had without issue. Fingers crossed it continues like this. L x

I have all my fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

I was quite naive to how common miscarriage and pregnancy problems were before my loss, I'm anylizing everything now, thinking positive now though. x x x

Hi everyone :) hope you don't mind if I join. I'm due December 17th. Congrats to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->