December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

im a stay at home mummy and part time carer for my dp's grandfather :)

i've dont the scariest thing today, i went to my mum's earlier knowing they would be at work and left a little baby picture frame with a little note in it saying 'please fill with a picture of your grandchild on 5/12/11' saying love from us on the box....
am waiting for the verdict atm as my brother has said they will home about 9. my mum is going to be the only person that will have something negative to say, dont get me wrong she will be excited and happy when it sinks in but i know we'll get a lecture first... like we need one, we have a house, we're 26, have been together 9 years and have an 8 year old daughter together and my dp has a good stable job, we have a nice big family and have been desperate for another baby for a couple of years!! only thing is we arent married yet, but that can wait, we live together as if we were married and are completely devoted to one another but my mum will still have to say something about it. everyone else will be over the moon, my brother is mega excited, and has helped me put this plan into action 2nite..... but anyway i'm mega nervous right now, waiting to hear from them.... :coffee:

thanks for the welcomes.... am gonna go add the blinkie now!! :thumbup:

Good luck leahs mummy! To be honest you have nothing to worry about. Me and my OH have been together now for 8 years and are not married. We own a house together and have 1 - soon to be 2 beautiful children. The marriage will happen when it happens xxx

Good luck leahs mummy! To be honest you have nothing to worry about. Me and my OH have been together now for 8 years and are not married. We own a house together and have 1 - soon to be 2 beautiful children. The marriage will happen when it happens xxx

thanks, exactly, i dont see it as a biggy, we want to get married and we will do one day, but we will be the same family we are now, just who knows how many thousands poorer :haha:
xx

Hi leahsmummy, me and my oh aren't married either. Been together 7 years and have a 2.5 year old. It's only a bit of paper afterall!
Don't get me wrong, i would love to actually get married but it aint gonna happen inthe next 9 months when i am gonna be hooooge as i am 'needing' cake and sweets lol

What do you do..?. ie work(if so what as?), SAHM, WAHM,Student,Other(please specify)

Ohhh, good idea.
I'm Rachel, i'm a SAHM to Brooke who is 2yrs 9 months and loving it :)

Hi ladies! I'm very new here and I haven't been to the dr yet! 2 weeks away, gosh it seems like an eternity. This will be our first and according to my LMP i'm 5 weeks along. So would be due around December 8th. We're so excited!

Hi newlilmommy83 :hi: Welcome to our group! Congratulations, and have a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

Hi ladies i'd love to join Im due Dec,13 i've always wanted a christmas baby so this is sooooooooo exciting for me :)

Hi Summons619, welcome! :flower: Congratulations on your BFP and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Morning snowflakes how are we all feeling this morning?

Morning ladies! Beautiful day here again, have been up since 6 with she who must be obeyed :haha: We've had breakfast, tidied the downstairs, hung out laundry and put in another load to wash. We're then braving Asda for the groceries while I still have energy. This afternoon I think playing in the garden is called for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->