December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I saw something about a BF advice line on a poster in the hospital the other day, didnt take much notice of it but Id check to see if theres something similar in your area. They do push for BFing so Id assume theyd want to help you as much as poss, MW are going down and down in my eyes tho tbh, not heard much good about them so far.

as tannebaum said then just expressing and not BF directly is extremely hard work you are tied to a 2-3 hour regular pumping schedule of at least 8-10 pumping sessions in 24 hours , you have to express then bottle feed anyway so have to sterlise etc... its very exausting work and id strongly encourage people to think about BF directly instead if its at all possible, its a good alternative if you cant BF but have the milk and preferable in my mind to formula 100% but i wouldnt start out that way as ive done it and its not easy

Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is doing well! :flower: Just scheduled my gender u/s today, for July 11th, so excited! :happydance:

Are you having private gender scans? I think I'll book one after my 20w anomaly scan if they can't tell there. Feels like a looooong time to wait til 20 but will have loads of scans after 20 so just gotta go through a quiet time hehe

I've seen there's £65 4d scans in some areas. My local private place is £200 tho!

Are you having private gender scans? I think I'll book one after my 20w anomaly scan if they can't tell there. Feels like a looooong time to wait til 20 but will have loads of scans after 20 so just gotta go through a quiet time hehe

I've seen there's £65 4d scans in some areas. My local private place is £200 tho!

Yes having a private gender scan they do them from 16+ weeks and here it's £79. They can tell at your 20week one, it's same as any scan really always depends on how baby is laying and if cooperative lol :) x

im getting nervous about my consultant appointment in 2 wks time lol i saw this consultant when pregnant last time and didnt really like him much

I have my gender scan on the 21st July and can't wait to find out what i'm having!!

im getting nervous about my consultant appointment in 2 wks time lol i saw this consultant when pregnant last time and didnt really like him much

iv got to see my concultant next week and i also didnt like mine hopfully see someone else, couldnt believe it when i got the letter and its still the same doctor from when i had dd 3yrs ago :(

my gendre scan is the 20th july at 10am which means this time in 6wks today i will know or just being told and the off to baby shop wohoo,good luck with ur scan mummydeb ul be fine and will get to meet ur bouncing baby,what do you see consultants for lynn n mummyd as i dont see anyone except my midwife n only seen her once so far n next when im 17wks pregnant x

when i was preg with dd i had pre eclamsia was strongly medicated, bedrest etc then i hemorraged, so think its to reassure me incase it happens again, asprain helps prevent it but im high risk for a bleed again and have a sensativity to asprain :( so fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy this time as i have dd who needs me

my gendre scan is the 20th july at 10am which means this time in 6wks today i will know or just being told and the off to baby shop wohoo,good luck with ur scan mummydeb ul be fine and will get to meet ur bouncing baby,what do you see consultants for lynn n mummyd as i dont see anyone except my midwife n only seen her once so far n next when im 17wks pregnant x

Mijnes 21st once i know its down the shops lol

o right well its nice they are keeping a close eye on you isnt it n ill keep everything crossed it will go very smothlyforyou :),lol mummylove you have to go shopping dont you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->