December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

I think it works rly well if youve a complimentary medicine as well, like shiatsu, or yoga or aromatherapy, just gives you an extra service to offer to your clients. I rly liked the idea of another doula who did birthing yoga too, but from her emails she seemed quite passive and I want someone whos gonna have a big row with the consultants if needs be :)

Just a little update. I had my dating scan and i am not officially due on 24th December now not the 28th :)

Why would you need an Inde MW because of the Twin birth? Bit ignorant here about that sort of thing. Id imagine if you need two MW because of two babies then the NHS would provide you with that. The PCT have a responsibility to send someone to you for a HB whether they agree with your decision or not. Might have to argue with them a bit but a doula can help you with that.

Basically, when we thought this pregnancy was a singleton pregnancy i was told by the midwife that i would have to have a C Section or an episiotomy due to the tearing i experienced with my first daughter. I know there is no way they would 'allow' a homebirth with one child let alone two! I am doing this alone so do not have a partner to back me up and support me. I figured going the IMW way was probably the easiest, but i may need a lottery win first!!

Might be easier yeah but I have no idea how much they would charge. I'd just get your facts together and go in and tell them you're having a home birth and here's the address for the mw to get to when she's needed end of story. They'll send someone. They have to. Also talk to the actual consultant rather than someone lower down in their team. If they agree to things then get it in writing so other professionals will follow it

:dance:

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG0369.jpg

Though my tummy is killing! Baby really didn't want NT done! Any guesses girls?

I'm not too knowledgeable about the nub theory but my 2 guesses have been correct. I think that's a girl nub.

Anyone having a doula? Mines coming round in half an hour, hope we get on!

I'd love a doula but not sure we'll be able to budget for one. Certainly not at this point anyway.

I'm not too knowledgeable about the nub theory but my 2 guesses have been correct. I think that's a girl nub.

I've had lots and lots of girly guesses you know! :happydance: Saying that I don't have a preference lol.

I'm a plum today :wohoo:

ETA Welcome Queen Lavera :wave:

Yey plum!

Last two nights I've not woken up to pee once. Can't quite believe it. Was going 4-5 times which is a lot more than usual. I assumed it would carry on or at least peter out. But it's gone. Yey

New Doppler arrived today, the hi bebe. Hopefully this one will be a bit better than the angelsounds. Will sell that one on fleabay

Have a good day all

Yey plum!

Last two nights I've not woken up to pee once. Can't quite believe it. Was going 4-5 times which is a lot more than usual. I assumed it would carry on or at least peter out. But it's gone. Yey

New Doppler arrived today, the hi bebe. Hopefully this one will be a bit better than the angelsounds. Will sell that one on fleabay

Have a good day all
How much was da hl bebe and where did u get it?

Hope all u ladies are doing well. Well my day today is going to be doing nothing its my birthday today turned 27 getting old lol

Happy Bd hun,

i have a headache that could make the most chipper person in the world misreble atm i think the hormones from baby are affecting my eyes and my brain is working double time so i can see straight and focus

It was £40 from someone on here. Managed to find hb tho. Yey! Took 45 mins still

Morning ladies how are we all? Sorry I havnt been on in
Ages I just been so busy. I had my dating scan an they have put me forward to the 3rd December an all is looking well hope your all ok xxx

happy birthday hun hope you have a great day,lynnikins im with you on the headaches ive had them since 6 wks pregnant and they still havent gone,mine last for about 6 hours n they are getting me very down n grumpy lol,hope they pass for us soon x x

:cake:Happy birthday mummylove :cake:

Happy Birthday xxx I'm thinking of selling my Hi Bebe doppler on. I got a right old telling off from my MW for using it lol. Now I'm past 12 weeks she says if ever I'm worried I should call her instead of trying to self diagnose.

I fell over this morning :sad: really banged my knee. DH was panicking and trying to get me to get checked out lol. Pretty sure smudge is well padded :hehe:

happy birthday hun hope you have a great day,lynnikins im with you on the headaches ive had them since 6 wks pregnant and they still havent gone,mine last for about 6 hours n they are getting me very down n grumpy lol,hope they pass for us soon x x

im certain is down to my eyes normally im fine without my glasses but it seems i need to find them and see if they will help

So sorry you're having a hard time with the headaches Lynni! Worth giving docs/ opticians a call?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->