December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

:wave: Hi tryforbaby, we're due on the same day! Welcome to the group!

I'm due 22nd Dec according to lmp but I did ov early so may be a few days out x

hey December mummies!!! I got my scan date letter in the post today :) for next tuesday im soooo excited! and over the weekend i told my parents that im expecting, and then everyone at work....such a relief to be able to tell everyone and has made me so gratefull for all my amazing family and friends who are so supportive :)
will post scan pic next week but for now i wanna share my bump pic! think is mostly bump now not all bloat :)

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z464/calandra222/utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODItMjAxMTA2MDQtMDIxOC5qcGc-1.jpg

welcome to the new faces XxCalxX aww you get to see baby soon, yay :happydance:

i feel proud of myself atm ive managed to clean the house and make a cake today as well as look after my boys, now just to sort things out for the visitors that are coming later, have a good afternoon/evening girls xx

i feel proud of myself atm ive managed to clean the house and make a cake today as well as look after my boys, now just to sort things out for the visitors that are coming later, have a good afternoon/evening girls xx

haha i am really excited hope this week goes quick! wow i do admire you mums who have children to look after aswell as being pregnant! Have a nice evening too :)

haha i am really excited hope this week goes quick! wow i do admire you mums who have children to look after aswell as being pregnant! Have a nice evening too :)

My LO loves doing her own thing which is great she will jut let me sit there while she plays

This time last year I was in labor with dd :)
She was born at 1:21am <3

:cake: Happy first birthday Elsie!

Also, congratulations on your 1 year BF milestone! :thumbup:

x

Could you lovely ladies do me a favor please?
Its in my siggy please take a look at my baby name list and vote please

Thanks
Hotpink

sure thing hun.

Morning ladies hows everyone and the bumps doing? Why is it on mornings when id like to sleep in does the sun have to be so dam bright and the boys up at the crack of dawn :coffee:

either my MS is back or I have a bug. I don't have nausea, just had about a minute's notice before being really violently sick this morning. I'm in work but feeling run down and awful :-( How do I tell if it's MS or a bug? I stopped retching/ feeling sick at 9.5 weeks ish

I heard there is a bug going round

Well this morning im craving a english breakfast so might av to go av one lol

I want to breastfeed this baby but im scared cus I tried it with summer but she didnt take to it and she lost loads of weight and MW was telling me if she loses anymore weight they will av to admit her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->