December Snowflakes - 2011 Babies - IT IS FINALLY OUR MONTH!

Morning ladies. Well I managed to get amy to lie in til 7:50 which is unheard of! So got up with her after that, got washing on and hung out and now sitting on the computer with us still in our pyjamas. Feeling a bit dizzy this morning - I can't remember is this normal?

No plans for the rest of the day - will try and get Amy down for a nap around lunchtime and get out in the sun after that xxx

what do we do??

meant to answer this last night but i needed to pee so just went to bed.......

i have just finished uni, exams in may finally year and hope to graduate in nov with a degree in Forensic Anthropology and CSI

work part time doing home help

what have we done today?

went to work for the morning shift, over to mums to inject her, picked her dog up

back to mine washing on the line, time to make lunch then walk the dogs

hi girls i got up to do the laundry and get the nappies washed n hung out to dry planning to take the boys round to the playground after lunch

well i got a pretty good scare yerterday I spotted never happened since implantation for me it was pink/red with a dot of jelly like very light but still scare the shit out of me. I spotted and bled with my son and daughter but you never get use to it always expect the worse anyways it stop and this morning is brown and very very light :thumbup: my appointment is may 13 long time away drive me absolutely nuts i never been in so much stress it make me sick:(

hiya girls, Im going to tentatively join you.

Got a faint :bfp: this afto, not actually late until Monday xxxx going to re test then with a CB Digi so not updating anything till then, my EDD would be 24th xxx

Lauzie, I'm feeling dizzy and lightheaded on occasion too. Apparently it's quite common. :hugs:

Lauzie, I'm feeling dizzy and lightheaded on occasion too. Apparently it's quite common. :hugs:

Thanks honey! I had hyperemesis the first time round, so used to feeling sick, but the dizziness is a killer! xx

Hyperemesis! Oh my goodness :hugs: I've got a fairly constant feeling of nausea, but it does come and go in waves. The dizzyness is there occasionnally.

xx

Hey ladies! I was originally set to have a late November 2011 baby, but the doc thinks I'm actually due in early December based on ovulation. So for now, I'm going to be hanging around these parts. I have my first appointment on April 19th and hopefully I can get a scan to confirm my due date :D

Hi there FossilWife! :hi: Come on in and make yourself at home :)

I was just thinking - would anyone like to share real first names rather than usernames? Makes it a bit more personal when we chatter :) I'm Anna!

x

I'm Emily. Due 3rd December. Can't wait to begin to bloom n stop feeling grotty. Currently in bed again at 4.30.xx

I'm ultra paranoid about anyone from my personal life finding me here (we've been trying so long to conceive and we are keeping it a secret right now!), so I don't use my real name on the forums. I have a pretty uncommon name, so it would definitely give me away if anyone decided to Google me!

In any case, you guys can call me Fossy :happydance:

I think Fossy is sweet :) Better than typing out FossilWife all the time :haha: Still feels like we get to know each other better that way :thumbup:

Hi Emily, and welcome :hi:

i am Carolyn, due sometime Mid december.....my guess would be Dec 17th until my dating u/s the beginning of may :)

Morning ladies! Beautiful day here again, have been up since 6 with she who must be obeyed :haha: We've had breakfast, tidied the downstairs, hung out laundry and put in another load to wash. We're then braving Asda for the groceries while I still have energy. This afternoon I think playing in the garden is called for :)

Same here,ive been up since 7.15am done two lots of washing on the line and dry and cut the grass,now i am waiting for OH to hurry up with the bbq`ing! Oh and i braved Asda too! :) BTW Anna my real name is Vicky x

Vicky, I'm saving the grass cutting for tomorrow. Pottered around the house and braved Asda, and did 4 loads of washing and hung it out. Now just sitting with a cold glass of water (oh the party life :) ) and relaxing while Alyssa snoozes. Just going to chill out the rest of today, then worry about the garden tomorrow! Wish I didn't have to go back to work on Monday - I've really been enjoying being at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->